PDA

View Full Version : It's Getting Ridiculous Over There....

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2016, 05:03 PM
Some Ole Miss people must have gotten terrible news about their upcoming probation. That's the only thing that makes sense with their current level of delusion.

It's clear they are past the denial stage of grief & no doubt have moved on to the anger & revenge stage. This too will pass soon when they realize that no one gives a crap about their stupid evidence or video tape. If we were paying players what they claimed we've been paying Leo Lewis, then our recruiting classes would be a hell of a lot better than they have been.

Proceed with caution:

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/58702/Ill-just-leave-this-right-hereMr-Lewis-gets-paid#.WDYSOvkrLIU

drummerdawg
11-23-2016, 05:06 PM
Here's the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC2buuY-S4g

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Hmmm, is that all they have? I see that video & all I see is this. I'm pretty sure that was Ole Miss money that he used to buy the car & decided to come to MSU afterwards.

Additionally, that's an edited video that only shows Leo dancing. The rest of the video could've been shot from Yancy's SUV & merged with the video of Leo dancing.

This video shows absolutely nothing

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5112c8b4/turbine/chi-football-recruiting-treadwell-20130206-002/599/449x599

ILOATHEBears
11-23-2016, 05:10 PM
Some Ole Miss people must have gotten terrible news about their upcoming probation. That's the only thing that makes sense with their current level of delusion.

It's clear they are past the denial stage of grief & no doubt have moved on to the anger & revenge stage. This too will pass soon when they realize that no one gives a crap about their stupid evidence or video tape. If we were paying players what they claimed we've been paying Leo Lewis, then our recruiting classes would be a hell of a lot better than they have been.

Proceed with caution:

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/58702/Ill-just-leave-this-right-hereMr-Lewis-gets-paid#.WDYSOvkrLIU

Many of their cult will feel much worse after the news leaks out Sunday or early next week about their savior....stay tuned

defiantdog
11-23-2016, 05:17 PM
Here's the video...

The video must be the gift Leo received when he committed to OM talking about it being a business decision*****

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2016, 05:22 PM
They have that vid like they have the opportunity fund paperwork.

Really Clark?
11-23-2016, 05:53 PM
It's getting ridiculous? They're beyond ridiculous. They at least have the one or two token pessimist who are starting to question these claims and their site mouthpieces. The rest are the normal bunch of narcissistic douches who can only accept that this is really happening to them by laying the blame everywhere but where it belongs. Look in the mirror douches, your lifestyle and delusions of grandeur is what led to your demise.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2016, 05:59 PM
It's getting ridiculous? They're beyond ridiculous. They at least have the one or two token pessimist who are starting to question these claims and their site mouthpieces. The rest are the normal bunch of narcissistic douches who can only accept that this is really happening to them by laying the blame everywhere but where it belongs. Look in the mirror douches, your lifestyle and delusions of grandeur is what led to your demise.

Amen and amen!

Jarius
11-23-2016, 06:02 PM
The NCAA is not going to punish MSU for Leo Lewis after they gave him immunity to come tell them about ole miss. I don't care if they have a video of dan Mullen giving Leo Lewis a bag of cash. It doesn't matter. The reason they would have any of this is a result of blackmail for turning them in. The NCAA would never be able to give out immunity again because no one would trust them if they did that. If anyone thinks the NCAA is going to do that they are legitimately the dumbest people on the planet.

GreenheadDawg
11-23-2016, 06:05 PM
That victory red guy is one dumb ****. He spouts more bullshit than Fancy does. Keep telling yourself that the chicken shit you are about to eat is chicken salad. Clown

Jarius
11-23-2016, 06:07 PM
"Hey MSU, I know we begged you guys to get involved here so we could nail those cheating bastards, but since you helped us out ole miss has given us a video of Leo admitting he took money from yall. Sorry, we're going to have to punish you now, but thanks for all of your help!"

Yea....that's not happening idiots.

Dolphus Raymond
11-23-2016, 06:16 PM
The NCAA situation in Oxford must be fast approaching critical mass. I'm getting the feeling the Ole Miss investigation is about to boil over. Any good rumors?

RocketDawg
11-23-2016, 06:27 PM
Maybe I'm just slow, but that video made absolutely no sense.

Dolphus Raymond
11-23-2016, 06:34 PM
I watched it twice. Made little since to me.

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2016, 06:39 PM
Many of their cult will feel much worse after the news leaks out Sunday or early next week about their savior....stay tuned

???

Tripp McNeely
11-23-2016, 06:42 PM
Interesting meaning of the word "bunkin"...http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bunkin

Am I the only one thinking he's showing pics of what the bears gave him? Probably part of the whole production? So...they might actually be incriminating themselves even further? Am I reaching? Who are the "fiends" in the equation?

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-23-2016, 06:51 PM
This is why we need to find a way to win on Saturday! Push them closer to the edge! It won't be long and they'll be jumping over that cliff.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Of all the grasping for straws that these people have done, this post right here may take the cake. What an idiot....

http://i.imgur.com/TsDxWYs.jpg

Todd4State
11-23-2016, 07:11 PM

I've heard rumors that Freeze might be fired. Not sure if that's what you are referring to or not.

QuadrupleOption
11-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Here's the video...

OH MY GOD THEY TOTALLY GOT US WITH THAT VIDEO, GUYS!!!!11!!!!!!!!11!!1

Nothing says "MSU is dirty" like a video where MSU isn't mentioned or shown and no coaches or boosters are present. Gosh, I really hope scUM takes it easy on us! I so sorry we all didn't know our place and snitched on them now!!!!!

Dolphus Raymond
11-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Props to blacklistedbully on Nafoom who really set the record straight about"snitching" and Leo Lewis. My hat is off to him.

Political Hack
11-23-2016, 08:01 PM
This is awesome. I hope they keep it going. It's gloriously comical at this point.

Dolphus Raymond
11-23-2016, 08:20 PM
When I read nonsense like "secret videos" and "recruits being planted", I have to remind myself that not all of their fans are irrational morons. Very strange behavior for adults.

Spiderman
11-23-2016, 08:34 PM

Proceed with caution:

Hilarious he took their money and car and drove it to Starkville. They gonna suffer for a car that is on our campus... HAHAHAHA

Spiderman
11-23-2016, 08:39 PM
Many of their Klanbase will feel much worse after the news leaks out Sunday or early next week about their savior....stay tuned

Fixed it for you.

Spiderman
11-23-2016, 08:42 PM
This is why we need to find a way to win on Saturday! Push them closer to the edge! It won't be long and they'll be jumping over that cliff.

If we win , I'll have 2 black eyes and a bloody nose leaving that stadium. They won't be able to handle it, and will attack anything in maroon

Corn Bread
11-23-2016, 09:13 PM
If we win , I'll have 2 black eyes and a bloody nose leaving that stadium. They won't be able to handle it, and will attack anything in maroon

Spider, where in hell do we enter that vedio, meaning State?

GTHOM
11-23-2016, 09:13 PM
Once again Idk why yall are surprised. Nowhere in that video did he mention MSU, there wasnt even an MSU logo in the video for Gods sake. They will say its just a ''warning shot'' but its not. They are just mad and salty. They are starting to see the writing on the wall. Heres to making that writing a lot bigger and nastier this saturday. Eat it you bow tie, ascot, boat shoe wearing mommy daddy money having pricks.

GreenheadDawg
11-23-2016, 09:16 PM
Of all the grasping for straws that these people have done, this post right here may take the cake. What an idiot....

Yeh that guy has some serious issues. How he manages to wake up everyday and perform daily activities is beyond me

Bucky Dog
11-23-2016, 09:28 PM

So if he was a plant, then it makes sense he was saying State offered him money to see what they would offer him. I remember when Leo commited, some guy said its all good, just hang tight. These guys are retarded to think they have nailed us! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's called being a salesman. You say so and so has offered you this and this guy has offered that, to up the asking price. What a bunch of morons! It is sad how they are in denial and want to say it is all us and Rosie and there is nothing else. Give me a break Bears! Idiots!

anubus
11-23-2016, 10:14 PM
This is similar to the 30 30 piece on SMU drove up on campus in a car Texas A&M gave him in an attempt to get him except A&M wasn't stupid enough to tell on themselves like the rebel bears just did

Turfdawg67
11-24-2016, 12:18 AM
Wonder why no one bothered to post this over there??

https://i.imgur.com/CDJ19vN.jpg

anubus
11-24-2016, 12:58 AM
This is similar to the 30 30 piece on SMU when Eric Dickerson drove up on campus in a car Texas A&M gave him in an attempt to get him except A&M wasn't stupid enough to tell on themselves like the rebel bears just did

To

MarketingBully
11-24-2016, 02:24 AM
Victory Red is a complete and total dumb ass. The fact that the information is coming from him tells me for 100% certainty that if is complete bullshit.

MarketingBully
11-24-2016, 02:41 AM
I love how they went from there isn't an investigation at the start of this to trying to scorch earth and coming after us. By doing this, they are admitting that Freeze is a liar and lied to the NCAA. I see a big time show cause on Freeze if this is indeed the case and I don't think the death penalty would be off the table. Also Ole Miss idiots, next time you pay off a player, make sure that they aren't from Starkville and flaunt it....that to me was the biggest dumb ass move they could have made.

RougeDawg
11-24-2016, 02:59 AM
Fixed it for you.

Man. You have to put my copyright on that word when used.

Thick
11-24-2016, 06:10 AM
The NCAA has supposedly caught AJ lying. They can make idol threats toward us, but what about Scarborough and Gholson? The Gholson's sang like canaries once immunity was thrown on the table, ie, the burners, the boosters, the amount of money for OV, etc. Leo didn't single-handedly bring them down, and I will say it again, they have been caught in this recruiting cycle offering improper benefits.

Spiderman
11-24-2016, 07:34 AM
Man. You have to put my copyright on that word when used.

Will from now on, couldn't remember who's it was. It's good stuff

Spiderman
11-24-2016, 07:41 AM
Wonder why no one bothered to post this over there??

https://i.imgur.com/CDJ19vN.jpg

Nice

Tbonewannabe
11-24-2016, 08:27 AM
The NCAA has supposedly caught AJ lying. They can make idol threats toward us, but what about Scarborough and Gholson? The Gholson's sang like canaries once immunity was thrown on the table, ie, the burners, the boosters, the amount of money for OV, etc. Leo didn't single-handedly bring them down, and I will say it again, they have been caught in this recruiting cycle offering improper benefits.

If it is true that they were caught in this recruiting cycle then I don't see why they wouldn't get the death penalty. That is amazing to think you could just keep on doing illegal stuff while being investigated.

Bucky Dog
11-24-2016, 08:37 AM
Props to blacklistedbully on Nafoom who really set the record straight about"snitching" and Leo Lewis. My hat is off to him.

Yeah his post really changed the tone of that thread IMO. They seemed to start back peddling and VR tried to come back in and say "hold on, no one is saying we are secretly videotaping recruits"!

They honestly believe we "offered up" Leo and others to bring them down, and say how stupid that is since we paid Leo so much money. They don't realize they answered their own question there. Who in their right mind, knowing they paid said recruit "a lot of money to sign", would be so freaking stupid to say "hey we paid you to sign here, now we want you to call the NCAA and tell them OM tried to pay you to sign with them"! Morons they are!

One guy so blatantly said that State can't answer one simple question: Why would a top recruit pass on OM money to sign and play for State for free? It's called character, dude, and wanting to play where you have a chance to develop into an NFL player.

The delusion and insanity continue. Deny accountability and deflect attention as long as possible while blaming all others for YOUR poor judgment, lies, mistakes and blatant cheating. I'm sure this will all end well for you *****

messageboardsuperhero
11-24-2016, 08:51 AM

That's the most hilariously ironic part of this whole Leo Lewis saga of the past few days- he is not the only one who talked to the NCAA with immunity... Actually, he is far from the only one. But of course he is the only one to "blame" for the UM folks (as if he did anything wrong in the first place).

I don't think they understand how this works. The NCAA comes to a former recruit of the school that is being investigated- they say "we are 95% sure that this happened and you were involved. Tell us the truth about this event/violation and you will have immunity from anything wrong you may have done in this instance- but if we find out later that you lied, we're coming for your ass. And if you fail to cooperate now and we find out you were involved, we're coming for your ass" If those are the terms, who would not cooperate? Because I guaran-damn-tee you that UM would have every player who had shit on us to be singing like canaries if the NCAA asked for an interview.

**** all of them-every last one.

WSOPdawg
11-24-2016, 10:09 AM
That's the most hilariously ironic part of this whole Leo Lewis saga of the past few days- he is not the only one who talked to the NCAA with immunity... Actually, he is far from the only one. But of course he is the only one to "blame" for the UM folks (as if he did anything wrong in the first place).

I don't think they understand how this works. The NCAA comes to a former recruit of the school that is being investigated- they say "we are 95% sure that this happened and you were involved. Tell us the truth about this event/violation and you will have immunity from anything wrong you may have done in this instance- but if we find out later that you lied, we're coming for your ass. And if you fail to cooperate now and we find out you were involved, we're coming for your ass" If those are the terms, who would not cooperate? Because I guaran-damn-tee you that UM would have every player who had shit on us to be singing like canaries if the NCAA asked for an interview.

**** all of them-every last one.

I think there's a lot they don't understand how it works - for instance, the part about how impermissible it is to give recruits inducements that violate NCAA rules.

Get the popcorn ready because I'm pretty sure we're about to see the NCAA flip on the light switch that'll send all the TCUN cockroaches scurrying for cover. Man, I can't wait.

And for those saying the death penalty is not on the table (agree I'll believe it when I see it), if TCUN has been caught red-handed with their hand in the cookie jar during this recruiting cycle while an ongoing investigation has been in full swing dating back to 2010 and spanning every season since, SMU 2.0 here we come!!!

Dolphus Raymond
11-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Blacklistedbully certainly changed the tone of the conversation. Nothing he said can be refuted.
Are there some people within their fan base or athletic department who really think video taping 17 year old boys is a "good idea"? How damn stupid do you have to be to think MSU or damn ANY school from any conference would "plant" one of their recruits at another school to "gather dirt"? Right, Ole Miss, a school is going to place the entire future of their athletic program into the hands of a 17 year old high school student by "planting" him at Ole Miss. Are some of them so damn STUPID that the believe this?