PDA

View Full Version : Dak IS MSU, Kelly, Bo is unm.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2016, 10:07 AM
I got to thinking about this after the Dak picking up his own trash went viral. Dak is so representative of the people that come from OUR University. Diverse, humble, respectful, hardworking, whatever it takes to get it done. And then you have the guys like Swag and Bo that are so representative of unm, arrogant, pompous, selfish, pretentious, disrespectful.

Just some thoughts for Egg Bowl week. GRIND SEASON!

msbulldog
11-23-2016, 10:14 AM
I got to thinking about this after the Dak picking up his own trash went viral. Dak is so representative of the people that come from OUR University. Diverse, humble, respectful, hardworking, whatever it takes to get it done. And then you have the guys like Swag and Bo that are so representative of unm, arrogant, pompous, selfish, pretentious, disrespectful.

Be humble, don't stumble, Hail State!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Commercecomet24 again.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2016, 10:18 AM

Agree with your thoughts, but I believe you need both personality types on a team, at the right positions, to win big.

We need more pompous, swagtastic players right now. I believe part of our issue is that we have too many "good kids" that don't play with an edge. There has to be a mix of Pig Prathers, Nickoe Whitleys, etc..

Commercecomet24
11-23-2016, 10:23 AM
Agree with your thoughts, but I believe you need both personality types on a team, at the right positions, to win big.

We need more pompous, swagtastic players right now. I believe part of our issue is that we have too many "good kids" that don't play with an edge. There has to be a mix of Pig Prathers, Nickoe Whitleys, etc..

Absolutely agree on that. I just thought it was cool that at the leadership position of QB we are both represented by people who represent the heart and culture of our schools and their people.

SaintDawg
11-23-2016, 01:39 PM
And then you have the guys like Swag and Bo and Jeremiah Masoli that are so representative of unm, arrogant, pompous, selfish, pretentious, disrespectful.

FIFY... don't forget that asshat.

BB30
11-23-2016, 01:41 PM

How you are on the field does not have to be representative of how you are off of the field.

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2016, 01:55 PM

You can be confident and full of yourself on the field. Dak has confidence ala the "I got this" on that 4th down play in the Egg bowl and a couple weeks ago with Dallas. But it is well placed confidence and not arrogance. Dak is confident. Dak is not an asshole. I think that is the difference.

SaintDawg
11-23-2016, 02:00 PM
I don't know what we did to deserve Dak, but whatever it was, I'm glad we did it. We are so blessed to have him as an ambassador for our school and state.

Commercecomet24
11-23-2016, 02:39 PM
I don't know what we did to deserve Dak, but whatever it was, I'm glad we did it. We are so blessed to have him as an ambassador for our school and state.

+1000.