PDA

View Full Version : "I have never ever seen anything like this."

AlmostPositive
11-22-2016, 07:34 PM
The legend grows..

The first of these is just a clip of Skip Bayless being Skip Bayless, but plenty of other NFL analysts are falling in line. Even Colin Cowherd is in the fold... he talked for 5 minutes about what it meant for Dal to get up and retrieve his paper cup. (second clip)

This is a rookie season for the ages, possibly the greatest ever. Ray Lewis says he's the MVP, with no one else in the picture. (Third clip)

Skip Bayless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob6x5Iuem8g

Cowherd and the cup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZOPyoMYSYI

Ray Lewis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VmHxNaWwEQ

turkish
11-22-2016, 07:52 PM
This is so funny. I saw that clip and thought, "well that's not normal." I had a very small inkling that it may be talked about by the media. Very small, but I thought it might be noticed.

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2016, 07:55 PM
Everyone is looking for reasons to explain Dak. They found one & capitalized

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-22-2016, 08:05 PM
Cowherd reversed course a while ago. He's been calling him a franchise QB for at least a month

Turfdawg67
11-22-2016, 08:21 PM
Cowherd reversed course a while ago. He's been calling him a franchise QB for at least a month

He's hedging his bets.... that's all!! He now sees Dak as being a force but he's only gonna praise him a little bit. Cause we all know Colin thought he would be a (at best) backup TE in the NFL!!

sleepy dawg
11-22-2016, 08:37 PM
Bayless is a drastically underrated analyst. He doesn't just go with what everyone says. He doesn't care what everyone else says. He doesn't say things for shock value, or to be right. He doesn't appear to have an agenda either. The dude studies the game and works his butt of to be as accurate as possible, and he is someone I have come to respect in a world filled with Boogers.

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2016, 08:47 PM
He doesn't say things for shock value, or to be right. He doesn't appear to have an agenda either. The dude studies the game and works his butt of to be as accurate as possible

??????????????????? WAT????????????

All he does is say things for shock value

He also wrote a book insinuating that Troy Aikman was gay

sleepy dawg
11-22-2016, 08:54 PM

Maybe he is.

Treemydawg
11-22-2016, 08:58 PM
Cowherd is still a BITCH.

gravedigger
11-22-2016, 09:04 PM

How did he insinuate it?

gravedigger
11-22-2016, 09:19 PM

Never mind. You are wrong. He wrote a book that told the story of a fued between the Switzer and aikman that included Switzer's people accusing Troy of being gay.

HUGE difference and one that does not speak to Bayless' credibility.

https://theringer.com/what-skip-bayless-really-wrote-about-troy-aikman-8aade8f5a612#.3yeat6pfb

preachermatt83
11-23-2016, 12:23 AM
Bayless is a drastically underrated analyst. He doesn't just go with what everyone says. He doesn't care what everyone else says. He doesn't say things for shock value, or to be right. He doesn't appear to have an agenda either. The dude studies the game and works his butt of to be as accurate as possible, and he is someone I have come to respect in a world filled with Boogers.

Yup

TUSK
11-23-2016, 04:23 AM
This should be moved to the poli board...

wait... or should it?

TUSK
11-23-2016, 04:25 AM

no

dawgs
11-23-2016, 10:15 AM

Wut? There's too many examples and I don't watch his piece of shit show ever, but if this isn't shock value, I don't know what is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/744721736449523714

The guy that nearly averaged a triple double and made arguably the best block any of us have ever seen in a huge moment in the series shouldn't have been finals MVP. Lulz, yeah he never says dumb shit for shock value.

Token Bammer
11-23-2016, 04:08 PM

What does this have to do with awburn?