PDA

View Full Version : Hey recruits, listen up...

EngDawg
11-22-2016, 05:36 PM
...UM is getting hammered by the NCAA. It's going to be bad up there, the only question is how bad. Some say the death penalty is off the table, but how do we know? 8 level one violations has never happened before so nothing can be ruled out in my mind. Do you really want to go to play for a team that has the black cloud of impending doom hanging over it. Isn't it smarter to look elsewhere?

yjnkdawg
11-22-2016, 05:41 PM
...UM is getting hammered by the NCAA. It's going to be bad up there, the only question is how bad. Some say the death penalty is off the table, but how do we know? 8 level one violations has never happened before so nothing can be ruled out in my mind. Do you really want to go to play for a team that has the black cloud of impending doom hanging over it. Isn't it smarter to look elsewhere?

And that's just the Level 1 violations that we currently know of. Stay tuned for further updates.

Liverpooldawg
11-22-2016, 05:56 PM

Don't forget, according to their own people they secretly video record everything you do on a recruiting visit at Ole Miss. Is that the kind of people you want to even associate with, much less play for? I would think long and hard before I even thought about visiting the Confederate Plantation.

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2016, 06:10 PM
I wasn't aware there were any current recruits that had interest in playing for OM. Surely we won't lose anyone to them.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-22-2016, 06:52 PM

Can they get the death penalty before sanctions are handed down? I thought the death penalty was handed down to repeat offenders within a 5 year period of sanctions being announced.

NCAA (http://www.ncaa.org/enforcement/enforcement-process-penalties)

tireddawg
11-22-2016, 07:06 PM
🔨 🔨 🔨 🔨 🔨 🔨 🔨

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2016, 07:18 PM
Can they get the death penalty before sanctions are handed down? I thought the death penalty was handed down to repeat offenders within a 5 year period of sanctions being announced.

NCAA (http://www.ncaa.org/enforcement/enforcement-process-penalties)

Not sure they are technically a repeat offender. Not that it matters though. They'll be treated however the NCAA wants to treat them

AlmostPositive
11-22-2016, 07:39 PM
They are going to get the Walking Death Penalty... they will be wishing for what SMU got by 2020.

Turfdawg67
11-22-2016, 07:55 PM
Don't forget, according to their own people they secretly video record everything you do on a recruiting visit at Ole Miss. Is that the kind of people you want to even associate with, much less play for? I would think long and hard before I even thought about visiting the Confederate Plantation.

Seriously... if they turn that in to the NCAA, they'll want to see ALL the video recruiting tapes for the past 4 years! Ain't happening....

Offshore Dawg
11-22-2016, 09:59 PM
any bitches on their knees