PDA

View Full Version : Things I learned on a message board

Bo Darville
09-03-2013, 09:02 AM
In light of all the requested changes about football, I think we have to think about what realistically can be changed and fixed. Coach57, Coach34, and several other posters have mentioned potential fixes that are both reasonable and possible. Others have just mentioned stuff that is stupid. I noticed a recruit or two has even commented on how the MSU boards were nasty over the weekend. Looking back through the game thread, there are some individuals who have no clue or need to visit an AA meeting.

During the baseball regular season (which resulted in us playing for a national championship), I learned the following from message boards:

Hunter Renfroe should be benched and never see the field again. He won't get drafted because he sucks.
Adam Frazier should be benched and never see the field again.
Kendall Gravemen should be benched and never see the field again.
Brett Pirtle should be benched and never see the field again.
Alex Detz should be benched and never see the field again.
Wes Rea should be benched and never see the field again.
Cohen should be fired right now on the spot (and take Butch's sorry ass with him).

It's a wonder we even had enough bodies to field a team when we got to the postseason.

hacker
09-03-2013, 02:15 PM
our fanbase is ridiculous

codeDawg
09-03-2013, 02:30 PM
I absolutely believe Mullen can come back out, even with TR at QB, and have a great season, but it's going to take a massive effort to get there. I hope Saturday was a big oh shit moment for him and the coaching staff. Successful, high character people get kicked in the teeth and make smart, tough adjustments. We'll see what kind of coach we have in two weeks.

hacker
09-03-2013, 02:46 PM
I absolutely believe Mullen can come back out, even with TR at QB, and have a great season, but it's going to take a massive effort to get there. I hope Saturday was a big oh shit moment for him and the coaching staff. Successful, high character people get kicked in the teeth and make smart, tough adjustments. We'll see what kind of coach we have in two weeks.

agreed.

maroonmania
09-03-2013, 03:46 PM

We absolutely 100% positively cannot have a great season with the TR I saw this past Saturday. Now if the first ding on the head really caused him to be playing in a fog then I will give him the benefit of the doubt but given the game before that was the Gator Bowl performance its kind of hard to feel good going forward. Russell hanging on to the ball and taking that sack on 4th and 15 in OSU territory with 30 seconds in the first half literally made me want to throw something at my TV. That should not happen with a rookie QB much less a 5th year SR.

Jack Lambert
09-03-2013, 03:55 PM

Auburn, Ole Miss, Arkansas and KY at best are average and can be beat. Out of those four and us we had the toughest first game. If we had play any of the schools they played we win and we don't lose four players in the process. That includes vandy who is average at best. I don't understand this losing attitude after one game.

MarketingBully01
09-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Of course that targeted knock in the head put him in a fog. The guy should have been ejected and had they played LSU, Alabama, Georgia, or heck A&M or USC the guy would have been. You don't launch yourself at the QB when he was sliding. It was BS they picked up the flag and had they called it odds are good that they wouldn't have launched at him two other times. It was a bush league move anyway you look at it. TR was not the same after the first hit and by the third was in la la land.