PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bounds This Morning.....

ShotgunDawg
11-22-2016, 08:56 AM
1. Ole Miss fans don't understand how immunity works

2. MSU did not drive this investigation

3. Leo Lewis' eligibility is not in any way at stake as he was eligible last week, this week, & will be next year.

4. Ole Miss fans have been mis-led since last January & are being mis-led again.

Thought this would bring everyone up to speed

DogsofAnarchy
11-22-2016, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the update but most of us knew this WAY before Bo was willing to say it. Not comparing him to other MEDIA in this state but the media has gotten to the point that they just won't tell the truth. Worse than that, the media actually just fabricate stories and expect us to believe them.

3. Leo Lewis' eligibility is not in any way at stake as he was eligible last week, this week, & will be next year.

4. Ole Miss fans have been mis-led since last January & are being mis-led again.

Jack Lambert
11-22-2016, 09:02 AM
So that was Bo's way of saying they are ****ed without saying they are ****ed?

starkvegasdawg
11-22-2016, 09:06 AM
So that was Bo's way of saying they are ****ed without saying they are ****ed?

Sounds like he said they are 17ed, were lied to, and dumb as a wheelbarrow full of rocks for believing it in the first place.

MarketingBully
11-22-2016, 09:14 AM
I like that we have a voice on talk radio though. But Bo is right, Ole Miss morons don't know how immunity works.

RougeDawg
11-22-2016, 09:15 AM
Sounds like he said they are 17ed, were lied to, and dumb as a wheelbarrow full of rocks for believing it in the first place.

Yes. All things we've known forever.

The biggest thing those asshats disregard is the amount of time and resources the NCAA has invested in this investigation. How many of those clowns would spend 3+ years working toward something if they had no reasons or prospects to Citi is? Then again they are as dumb as a wheelbarrow full of rocks, so maybe they can't rationalize this concept.

Jarius
11-22-2016, 10:28 AM
It's amazing that Ole Miss fans and media are actually stupid enough to believe that MSU would put their own school at risk to turn them in. Anyone that actually believes that Mullen would allow that to happen is a ****ing idiot.

Political Hack
11-22-2016, 10:52 AM
In less than 3 years they've moved from "there is no investigation" to "there is no smoking gun."

Progress Rebels, progress.

QuadrupleOption
11-22-2016, 10:56 AM

lamont
11-22-2016, 11:01 AM
At least now they are getting on Chuck, Yancy, and Neal because they have to read Elitedawgs to get their info. They used to read and say "conspiracy"....now they read and say "oh shit"

gtowndawg
11-22-2016, 11:48 AM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/5adc33d40bb5b4207de774f213f0bf5b/tumblr_o3uedv8cQV1u65rmzo1_1280.jpg

MadDawg
11-22-2016, 11:54 AM
Yes. All things we've known forever.

The biggest thing those asshats disregard is the amount of time and resources the NCAA has invested in this investigation. How many of those clowns would spend 3+ years working toward something if they had no reasons or prospects to Citi is? Then again they are as dumb as a wheelbarrow full of rocks, so maybe they can't rationalize this concept.

What I find to be the most delusional, is that the fans don't even understand what they have already admitted to. I guess it's due to all the misinformation coming out of their administration.

Ari Gold
11-22-2016, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the party Bo ...

Ari Gold
11-22-2016, 12:00 PM
In less than 3 years they've moved from "there is no investigation" to "there is no smoking gun."

There actually isn't a smoking gun
It's a smoking ****ing aresnal

shrimp
11-22-2016, 12:11 PM
Forward Rebels....

Liverpooldawg
11-22-2016, 12:47 PM
What I find to be the most delusional, is that the fans don't even understand what they have already admitted to. I guess it's due to all the misinformation coming out of their administration.

Ain't that the truth. I would replace "understand" with "know about". You tell them about it and they say that is not true and then ask where did you hear that. When you tell them it's in the NOA that was released. They look at you like you are crazy.

Bodaski
11-22-2016, 02:14 PM
This case against OM will be the most egregious case of cheating by a NCAA member school since the SMU debacle. I'll bet these words will be in their report after the COI releases their findings and penalties.

blacklistedbully
11-22-2016, 02:32 PM
It's amazing that Ole Miss fans and media are actually stupid enough to believe that MSU would put their own school at risk to turn them in. Anyone that actually believes that Mullen would allow that to happen is a ****ing idiot.

To this day there are still some who believe we turned in Cam Newton "because we were pissed Auburn out-bid us"

Spiderman
11-22-2016, 07:55 PM

This... of course they think the NCAA will just take the self imposed and so they already know what that is and can live with it.

The NCAA might, but if they do, they should shut down and just let everybody do what ever the hell they want

lamont
11-22-2016, 08:11 PM
The absolute lightest penalty they will receive will be 30 schollys lost. Thats their best hope at this point