PDA

View Full Version : Matt Miller from BR just said MGK isn't getting drafted...

RougeDawg
11-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Too much off field baggage to go along with horrible decision makers by and average at best accuracy. Said no way he'd take that risk with a pick if he were choosing for any team. If one reads between the lines he basically inferred that MGK just runs around and heaves it deep. His success depends on how WR's ability to make a play on badly thrown balls. Basically said their offense isn't very complicated.

Wasn't news to me but interesting that people are now all getting on the same line of thinking about Om and MGK as most on here have been for years.

ETA. Matt Miller is a draft analyst. He was discussing rookie QBS and th teason Dak and Russell Wilson were both overlooked due to false perceptions and bias.

JoseBrown
11-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Wouldn't surprise me, and Miller seems to me to be correct in his analysis. I think seeing the big high school recruits coming out of UM with no further development is known throughout. Kelly has some tools for sure, but there are many questions about his development as a quarterback and too much baggage for me to invest in...