PDA

View Full Version : McReady confirms burner phones and makes threats

lamont
11-20-2016, 11:53 PM
https://olemiss.rivals.com/news/mccready-10-weekend-thoughts-presented-by-harry-alexander-43

Number 5

According to sources, Farrar will have to answer questions about an unauthorized cell phone that was used to contact prospective student-athletes. The NCAA, I?m told, learned about the phone (let?s not beat around the bush here; burner phones are a big part of the recruiting process) during immunity interviews with Mississippi State linebacker Leo Lewis.

What was said when Elitedawgs broke the news about burner phones?

Elitedawg Conspiracy
The OM coaching staff isnt stupid enough to use burner phones

Maybe you believed Ole Miss and/or LSU offered incentives in the recruiting process and Lewis chose Mississippi State because of his love of Restaurant Tyler and The Veranda. Maybe you believe he just felt maroon was slimming. Just know there are rumors (for lack of a better word) of videos and audiotapes that aren?t exactly flattering to Lewis (and his mother). Throw in the fact that Lewis? handler doesn?t exactly possess a sparkling reputation and this situation has all the makings of a bloody mess before it?s finally put to bed.

Why is OM videotaping coaches meeting with recruits? They damn sure cant turn over boosters meeting with recruits. Things that make you go hmmmmmm

msstate7
11-21-2016, 12:00 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources-ncaas-ole-miss-investigation-expands-beyond-laremy-tunsil-124229650.html

OM fans seem to forget it's more than state that had a player get immunity. OM is done

lamont
11-21-2016, 12:03 AM
They cant do anything to Bama, Auburn, or any of the SEC Bluebloods- so they fight to be tallest midget

CadaverDawg
11-21-2016, 12:05 AM
Nm

Commercecomet24
11-21-2016, 12:07 AM
Mcready is insane! Witch hunt, the sec wants this closed, MSU to blame yada yada yada. Freaking delusional turd!

msstate7
11-21-2016, 12:10 AM
They cant do anything to Bama, Auburn, or any of the SEC Bluebloods- so they fight to be tallest midget

Greg Sankey need to tell om negan-style that he's gonna shut that crap down with no exceptions. Om has screwed up and will pay the price... this won't turn into the NCAA going from one sec school to the next.

I really don't think om can do a dang thing to other schools, but Sankey can't let this thought even be entertained

Commercecomet24
11-21-2016, 12:16 AM
Yeah enforcement people are always wanting to believe the people they've busted cause you know they have so much credibility. No the NCAA is not going after the rest of the sec bears, sorry this is your party!

Todd4State
11-21-2016, 12:17 AM
Greg Sankey need to tell om negan-style that he's gonna shut that crap down with no exceptions. Om has screwed up and will pay the price... this won't turn into the NCAA going from one sec school to the next.

I really don't think om can do a dang thing to other schools, but Sankey can't let this thought even be entertained

They can and will try to turn us in and my guess is they're going to obviously going to target Leo Lewis. We just better hope that our new AD who has zero experience is beefing up the compliance department and is going to stand up for us. This is going to be a whole hell of a lot different than arguing with an umpire. That's why I wanted an AD with some actual experience but we'll see how it turns out.

Todd4State
11-21-2016, 12:19 AM
Yeah enforcement people are always wanting to believe the people they've busted cause you know they have so much credibility. No the NCAA is not going after the rest of the sec bears, sorry this is your party!

I will say that the only reason it worked for Ole Miss last time was because Jackie was our coach and therefore the NCAA and Ole Miss had a common enemy. And we had wuss for an AD which didn't help. I think we still have the same compliance people too.

Todd4State
11-21-2016, 12:21 AM
Oh- and they have the Clarion-Ledger on their side so I would expect daily updates on the investigation when they try to turn us in. It would also be nice if Cohen would put his foot down with the Clarion-Ledger before that happens too. That part actually probably would be like arguing with an umpire. A very stupid umpire.

MarketingBully
11-21-2016, 12:27 AM
Didn't Leo Lewis get immunity? The tapes Ole Miss may have taped are irrelevant. Lewis has immunity to get Ole Miss. The NCAA isn't interested in us.

swdawg
11-21-2016, 12:29 AM
From NAFOOM tonight.....

http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/436867/As-I-just-told-yall#.WDKEfvkrK00

Author Comment
onlineMemphisStatefandotSPEDSdotfart
As I just told y'all #1 [url] [-]
Nov 20, 2016 11:58 PM

NAFOOM's Fecalpheliac
He and most of the staff are about to be fired, my sources report. I'm not being facetious.

msstate7
11-21-2016, 12:32 AM
From NAFOOM tonight.....

Author Comment
onlineMemphisStatefandotSPEDSdotfart
As I just told y'all #1 [url] [-]
Nov 20, 2016 11:58 PM

NAFOOM's Fecalpheliac
He and most of the staff are about to be fired, my sources report. I'm not being facetious.

Missed ya, swdawg

Who is "he"?

MarketingBully
11-21-2016, 12:32 AM
Wow, they honestly still don't think anything is going to happen from this? Ole Miss fans are like liberals with this election. In denial and saying nothing to see here. Guess what? Donald Trump won the election and Ole Miss is going to get hammered by the NCAA. Deal with it Bears!

swdawg
11-21-2016, 12:34 AM
Freezus...

Really Clark?
11-21-2016, 12:40 AM
I'm shocked that he reports this during Egg Bowl week. Shocked I tell you.

MarketingBully
11-21-2016, 12:42 AM
They can and will try to turn us in and my guess is they're going to obviously going to target Leo Lewis. We just better hope that our new AD who has zero experience is beefing up the compliance department and is going to stand up for us. This is going to be a whole hell of a lot different than arguing with an umpire. That's why I wanted an AD with some actual experience but we'll see how it turns out.

Immunity is immunity. They can't get Lewis just like they can't get any other player who got immunity to nail them to the wall. They are up shit creek without a paddle with their mouths wide open.

Todd4State
11-21-2016, 12:49 AM
Immunity is immunity. They can't get Lewis just like they can't get any other player who got immunity to nail them to the wall. They are up shit creek without a paddle with their mouths wide open.

I forgot about that part. Nevermind.

Bucky Dog
11-21-2016, 12:50 AM
Neal is a crybaby idiot and all the Rebs want to blame us solely on their downfall. Do they not remember Tunsil's stepdad giving them bank records and laying out the entire recruiting process? Do they not remember Tunsil saying on draft night that he was paid by OM and the texts named names? What did we have to do with any of that?? Do they not remember their former players being interviewed by NCAA and telling them about the process? What's up Tee?

What about the Texas and OK schools turning them in over Greg Little, or Bama, Michigan, Georgia and Auburn?? Do they not understand that Leo was contacted by the NCAA, if indeed they interviewed him, based on said burner phones and records and other things. Leo would not and did not pick up the phone and call the NCAA!!

It is so pathetic how they continually say everybody cheats, and all the schools didn't want them to win, blah, blah, blah! They will never ever take any responsibility for this massive corruption and cheating, and will put their focus on us as the reason they get blasted. Let's see how that works out you stupid asses!

EngDawg
11-21-2016, 12:50 AM

Well I'm calling total bullshit on the rumor by UM media, but I'm sure that if it is true, Brack Brett will disassociate every booster and self-imposed a 15 million year bowl ban so I doubt the there will be much left to stand up to. As I said before, the best evidence we aren't involved is that Bracky hasn't told anyone to commit ritual suciced yet.

Todd4State
11-21-2016, 12:53 AM
Neal is a crybaby idiot and all the Rebs want to blame us solely on their downfall. Do they not remember Tunsil's stepdad giving them bank records and laying out the entire recruiting process? Do they not remember Tunsil saying on draft night that he was paid by OM and the texts named names? What did we have to do with any of that?? Do they not remember their former players being interviewed by NCAA and telling them about the process? What's up Tee?

What about the Texas and OK schools turning them in over Greg Little, or Bama, Michigan, Georgia and Auburn?? Do they not understand that Leo was contacted by the NCAA, if indeed they interviewed him, based on said burner phones and records and other things. Leo would not and did not pick up the phone and call the NCAA!!

It is so pathetic how they continually say everybody cheats, and all the schools didn't want them to win, blah, blah, blah! They will never ever take any responsibility for this massive corruption and cheating, and will put their focus on us as the reason they get blasted. Let's see how that works out you stupid asses!

Part of it is they think that they can bully us. They know they can't bully Alabama and etc. as they are learning now.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2016, 12:58 AM
I like how he said we need to reach a truce before we both go down. I didn't know we were under investigation? Seems to me
They're the only one being investigated. All these kids talking to the NCAA were granted immunity doesn't matter what the Bears say they have on anyone. Can they not understand simple English? Immunity means immunity. Holy crap those people are stupid!

Coursesuper
11-21-2016, 01:19 AM
McCready is full of shit!! Did anyone ever hear him on the radio when he was in Mobile? He had a first class come apart When our sanctions for the Jackie Crap they drug up were announced, said that the NCAA just condoned cheatin. He was livid. This is some high class butt hurt coming out of there now.

GTHOM
11-21-2016, 01:44 AM
Idk why any of you are surprised and even thinking this is out of the ordinary. They always have done this and they always will. It is going to be our fault in their eyes. We knew this was coming. They are done its only a matter of time. How sweet would it be to go to oxford and beat them with a team this bad to send them into NCAA purgatory

Jack Lambert
11-21-2016, 07:47 AM
As long as Leo is on the field there is no fire with smoke.

msbulldog
11-21-2016, 07:48 AM
I have been saying for months we better get ready. They can't tolerate MSU being in a better place than them. They will be using the money they can't use for recruiting after the sanctions to try and screw us.

BrunswickDawg
11-21-2016, 08:17 AM
McCready is some piece of work. That article made me dumber just reading it.

The pearl clutching and review of fan reactions in points #1 & #2 is classic.

Spiderman
11-21-2016, 08:35 AM
I have been saying for months we better get ready. They can't tolerate MSU being in a better place than them. They will be using the money they can't use for recruiting after the sanctions to try and screw us.

Yep, like Trump, we better build that wall

WinningIsRelentless
11-21-2016, 08:40 AM

The one like they built around Memphis?

WSOPdawg
11-21-2016, 08:45 AM
Idk why any of you are surprised and even thinking this is out of the ordinary. They always have done this and they always will. It is going to be our fault in their eyes. We knew this was coming. They are done its only a matter of time. How sweet would it be to go to oxford and beat them with a team this bad to send them into NCAA purgatory

Here's hoping it happens, GTHOM (that we beat the dog crap out of them)!!!

By now, many in the TCUN fanbase know the NCAA reaper is on the horizon, they just don't yet know the magnitude of his sling blade's power. How awesome it would if we roll into Oxford and whack off a limb just to finish off their 2016 "championship" season (said with tongue in cheek) as an appetizer to 2017's main course.

WSOPdawg
11-21-2016, 08:46 AM
The one like they built around Memphis?

lolololol, rep given!!!

Jack Lambert
11-21-2016, 08:49 AM

I just wish when he is done with the wall they will use the left over material to build one around Alabama.

Jarius
11-21-2016, 08:57 AM
They have already turned us in for Leo. Why do you think their retards were acting the way they were on twitter the other day claiming Leo was not going to play? They turned us in after the NCAA gave immunity to Leo and the NCAA just looked at them the way you would expect a governing agency to look at a criminal facing life in prison for murder when he tries to turn in his best friend for parking in a no parking zone.

maroonmania
11-21-2016, 09:31 AM

When its all said and done the only thing the movers and shakers at UNM care about is being ahead of MSU football. Remember, while UNM recruiting has always been shady, the thing that drove them off the rails this time is the 3 straight losses to Mullen. The last time they went off the rails, sending private investigators after our coaches and recruits to put us in the NCAA crosshairs, was when Jackie had our program moving ahead of theirs in the late 90s. They can live with the SEC elites being better than them but they will move heaven and earth to stay ahead of us. Just the way it is.

Todd4State
11-21-2016, 09:39 AM
I like how he said we need to reach a truce before we both go down. I didn't know we were under investigation? Seems to me
They're the only one being investigated. All these kids talking to the NCAA were granted immunity doesn't matter what the Bears say they have on anyone. Can they not understand simple English? Immunity means immunity. Holy crap those people are stupid!

They always want a truce when we are nailing them or they are about to go down in flames after they had been talking smack for how many years about how they were getting recruits to Oxford because of the Square and dive bars. They're punks.

Todd4State
11-21-2016, 09:40 AM
When its all said and done the only thing the movers and shakers at UNM care about is being ahead of MSU football. Remember, while UNM recruiting has always been shady, the thing that drove them off the rails this time is the 3 straight losses to Mullen. The last time they went off the rails, sending private investigators after our coaches and recruits to put us in the NCAA crosshairs, was when Jackie had our program moving ahead of theirs in the late 90s. They can live with the SEC elites being better than them but they will move heaven and earth to stay ahead of us. Just the way it is.

You've got it. And yet we are the ones obsessed.

Liverpooldawg
11-21-2016, 09:50 AM

That's what brought down the old Southwest Conference. If Ole Miss wants to go the SMU route in sports then go right ahead Confederates. Nobody will take you after the SEC expelled you.

BeastMan
11-21-2016, 09:58 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/lol/goodone1.gif

BeastMan
11-21-2016, 09:59 AM
https://olemiss.rivals.com/news/mccready-10-weekend-thoughts-presented-by-harry-alexander-43

Number 5

According to sources, Farrar will have to answer questions about an unauthorized cell phone that was used to contact prospective student-athletes. The NCAA, I?m told, learned about the phone (let?s not beat around the bush here; burner phones are a big part of the recruiting process) during immunity interviews with Mississippi State linebacker Leo Lewis.

What was said when Elitedawgs broke the news about burner phones?

Elitedawg Conspiracy
The OM coaching staff isnt stupid enough to use burner phones

Maybe you believed Ole Miss and/or LSU offered incentives in the recruiting process and Lewis chose Mississippi State because of his love of Restaurant Tyler and The Veranda. Maybe you believe he just felt maroon was slimming. Just know there are rumors (for lack of a better word) of videos and audiotapes that aren?t exactly flattering to Lewis (and his mother). Throw in the fact that Lewis? handler doesn?t exactly possess a sparkling reputation and this situation has all the makings of a bloody mess before it?s finally put to bed.

Why is OM videotaping coaches meeting with recruits? They damn sure cant turn over boosters meeting with recruits. Things that make you go hmmmmmm

https://notesfromachair.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/zomg-gif.gif?w=585

Delmar
11-21-2016, 10:08 AM
Since when did burner phones become a regular part of the recruiting process? I guess everybody is doing it right?

BeardoMSU
11-21-2016, 10:12 AM
And all across Mississippi, in their piss soaked pajama pants, OM fans react to Neal's story...

http://33.media.tumblr.com/22e6cd5a55bfc4413416fd5a720dc175/tumblr_nkpheweJad1u9e5ngo1_500.gif

Liverpooldawg
11-21-2016, 10:47 AM
When one of their mouth pieces starts calling for a truce, THAT is when you know it has been confirmed they are in real trouble.

Percho
11-21-2016, 12:09 PM
Someone compare the recruitment of LL to CJJ for me or maybe, Mcready the non fan, can do that for us.

TUSK
11-21-2016, 12:40 PM
I just wish when he is done with the wall they will use the left over material to build one around Alabama.

That would be awesome!

ckDOG
11-21-2016, 12:54 PM
(let's not beat around the bush here; burner phones are a big part of the recruiting process)

He really said this?

Liverpooldawg
11-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Burner phones if not reported to the NCAA are by definition a recruiting violation a I think. That's a blatant attempt to cover up illegal contact with recruits. It's also an impermissible benefit.

Ranchdawg
11-21-2016, 06:16 PM
When one of their mouth pieces starts calling for a truce, THAT is when you know it has been confirmed they are in real trouble.

Let's all not forget that Cheater U's. mouth piece a/k/a Clarion Ledger made a pitch for all of us to quit picking at each other and get along! Please, who's firing the crap now? Really Clarion Ledger where is the article now saying that we all need to get along with each other? Oh that's right I forgot we are not allowed to pull the curtain back and reveal the Cheater U. cheating network!

Dolphus Raymond
11-21-2016, 08:13 PM
Someone in the Nafoom thread regarding possible mass firings in Oxford made a vey good point about how Ole Miss has managed this mess. He explained that, had Ole Miss fired a couple of coaches a year ago to appease the NCAA, this investigation would have concluded by now. I tend to agree. Our handling of the Redmond problem pissed a lot of us off (self included), but, in retrospect, I'm glad we handled it the way we did. My grandmother always said "But for the grace of God, their go I". Damn Ole Miss looks to be in a world of hurt.

EAVdog
11-21-2016, 08:40 PM
Amazing how they don't know anything about the investigation or what is going on inside their program then suddenly know everything when it pertains to one of our players and our program getting in trouble?

He's full of it and just trying to deflect to his readers because he has been a blind sheep for over a year.

yjnkdawg
11-21-2016, 11:08 PM
It should be funny when the mislead flock see the actual reality of the investigation, and not the McCready/Yancy version, and turn on them.

Really Clark?
11-23-2016, 02:56 PM
Hearing that the NCAA did want to postpone Barney's latest interview because of more information that needs vetting. Anyone else with that information or more to expound on?

TrapGame
11-23-2016, 03:15 PM
Hearing that the NCAA did want to postpone Barney's latest interview because of more information that needs vetting. Anyone else with that information or more to expound on?

Oh, snap.

NCAA: "Excuse us why we go take a look at this smoking gun. We'll be right back with ya."

Barney:

http://i.imgur.com/JATmy1p.gif

thf24
11-23-2016, 03:21 PM

Wishful thinking: they know he's being sent in to try to take the fall, so they're making sure they're in the best possible position to nail Freeze with contradictory information?

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2016, 04:01 PM
So did negotiations with Barney finally conclude? I imagine he is getting a nice severance package for becoming the fall guy.

Really Clark?
11-23-2016, 04:25 PM
So did negotiations with Barney finally conclude? I imagine he is getting a nice severance package for becoming the fall guy.

The fall guy protection doesn't really work anymore unless it is just one guy that is rogue with a limited scope type of investigation. This is way too broad with too many guys on staff committing infractions. The COI needs the information to determine how aggravated the violations are to set the penalties. If that was UNM angle then Barney and Miller needed to have been terminated almost immediately. They fact they didn't is bringing lack of compliance into play. Which leds to LOIC.

This mess with us and our player is just a smokescreen for their sheep to deflect what is really going down.

Tbonewannabe
11-23-2016, 05:27 PM
The fall guy protection doesn't really work anymore unless it is just one guy that is rogue with a limited scope type of investigation. This is way too broad with too many guys on staff committing infractions. The COI needs the information to determine how aggravated the violations are to set the penalties. If that was UNM angle then Barney and Miller needed to have been terminated almost immediately. They fact they didn't is bringing lack of compliance into play. Which leds to LOIC.

This mess with us and our player is just a smokescreen for their sheep to deflect what is really going down.

I don't think they will get off with just Barney trying to take the fall but I this stage I imagine they will start with him and see how much that pacifies the NCAA. I imagine the NCAA will just laugh at them when they say we finally fired Barney.

msstate7
11-23-2016, 05:37 PM
How does Barney take the fall for freeze meeting a recruit with a booster present?

anubus
11-23-2016, 10:30 PM
>They've been NOA'D in the mid 80s 90s and now doesn't that show a pattern that deserves severe punishment? I realize different coaches/players etc, but the establishment's the same.