PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting weekend

msstate7
11-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Any good news?

Surely defensive recruits saw some opportunity

Gutter Cobreh
11-20-2016, 04:45 PM
I was thinking about this last night as Ark was rolling up yard after yard, but how much of the outcome of the game actually influence the decision?

I would think there would be more influential instances around a visit than the actual outcome. I would guess none of those recruits came in without the knowledge of what had happened in our previous 10 games, so did it really surprise or influence them?

Someone that's been through that process or close to the situation help me with this?

Commercecomet24
11-20-2016, 04:48 PM
Well if I was a defensive recruit I would think man I can play immediately on this team cause this defense needs help!

maroonmania
11-20-2016, 05:04 PM
Well if I was a defensive recruit I would think man I can play immediately on this team cause this defense needs help!

I hope they will think that and not think man I won't get a lick of coaching here.

Commercecomet24
11-20-2016, 05:12 PM
I hope they will think that and not think man I won't get a lick of coaching here.

I agree. Trying to look for that silver lining lol

AROB44
11-20-2016, 05:53 PM
I agree. Trying to look for that silver lining lol

A true MSU fan never looks for a silver lining.....it's in our DNA to always look on the dark side. Plus..change football coaches about every 6 or 7 years. Hence...Mullen is a dead man walking I am sorry to say.

BayouDawg
11-20-2016, 05:55 PM
A true MSU fan never looks for a silver lining.....it's in our DNA to always look on the dark side. Plus..change football coaches about every 6 or 7 years. Hence...Mullen is a dead man walking I am sorry to say.

That's his own damn fault

Commercecomet24
11-20-2016, 05:58 PM

Lol not me. I'm confident in everything I do, so I just have the same outlook for my teams even if they may not share that.

AROB44
11-20-2016, 06:37 PM
That's his own damn fault

Some real uptight folks on here....

AROB44
11-20-2016, 06:38 PM
Lol not me. I'm confident in everything I do, so I just have the same outlook for my teams even if they may not share that.

At least you seem to have a healthy attitude about things...

Commercecomet24
11-20-2016, 06:49 PM
At least you seem to have a healthy attitude about things...

Lol I get frustrated too but I've had success as a player and a coach(baseball not football) and I just try to approach everything with a winners mentality.