PDA

View Full Version : Need help for next Saturday

GTHOM
11-20-2016, 02:53 PM
Ive been asked to go to the game with a reb buddy who knows they suck too. Im having a hard time deciding whether or not I should go or stay home and go hunt Saturday morning. If I go I'd like to think we have a shot at winning. I cant make my mind up about whether or not we do. I think we score on them. But can we win? What say yall? What would yall do

msbulldog
11-20-2016, 03:15 PM
Ive been asked to go to the game with a reb buddy who knows they suck too. Im having a hard time deciding whether or not I should go or stay home and go hunt Saturday morning. If I go I'd like to think we have a shot at winning. I cant make my mind up about whether or not we do. I think we score on them. But can we win? What say yall? What would yall do

Hunting has the better chance of success!

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-20-2016, 03:18 PM
Hunt. If we miraculously win just watch it at home on watchespn.

Maroonthirteen
11-20-2016, 03:28 PM
We have a shot at beating them but based on history..it is less than 50%.

Forget the out come of the game. You need to do what brings you the most pleasure. Continuing the friendship with your buddy while watching college football? Or hunting.

I was invited too. Not by a good friend but acquaintance. I'm going hunting. Rushing back home and watching on TV.

the59dawg
11-20-2016, 06:29 PM
We have a shot at beating them but based on history..it is less than 50%.

Forget the out come of the game. You need to do what brings you the most pleasure. Continuing the friendship with your buddy while watching college football? Or hunting.

I was invited too. Not by a good friend but acquaintance. I'm going hunting. Rushing back home and watching on TV.

Bad place to be if we are getting the sh** out of us, especially with maroon and white on. Also a long ride home with ur om buddy.