PDA

View Full Version : Clean house

msstate7
11-20-2016, 09:17 AM
Time to fix the coaching staff...

Brad Peterson to te coach
New OL coach
Hire a DC that runs a 4-3

I want to see some attrition this year. Not gonna call guys out, but effort has been an issue. Send some players packing next Sunday morning.

Mullen has to regain the team and he's gonna have to change the atmosphere to do it.

Bothrops
11-20-2016, 09:29 AM
Worst defense I've ever seen in my life last night. If we don't get a coordinator soon, they won't ever have to expand DWS again.

preachermatt83
11-20-2016, 10:12 AM

New OL coach

I want to see some attrition this year. Not gonna call guys out, but effort has been an issue. Send some players packing next Sunday morning.

Mullen has to regain the team and he's gonna have to change the atmosphere to do it.

Agree 100 %

ShotgunDawg
11-20-2016, 10:22 AM

New OL coach

Agree. Although my guess is that Hev has saved himself over the past three games. OL has played well.

msstate7
11-20-2016, 10:24 AM
Agree. Although my guess is that Hev has saved himself over the past three games. OL has played well.

Hev has a done a pretty good job this year. Our oline has been solid. The problem is that we can't seem to get elite olineman to play for him so solid is best case scenario.

ShotgunDawg
11-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Hev has a done a pretty good job this year. Our oline has been solid. The problem is that we can't seem to get elite olineman to play for him so solid is best case scenario.

Agree but I also think it's worth acknowledging that OL coaches usually aren't your recruiters. The mentality and personality it takes to coach that position isn't usually conducive to recruiting. Mario Cristibol is maybe the only one that I've seen be effective at both

Dawgsfanalongtime77
11-20-2016, 12:01 PM
The defense just seemed outmanned and outplayed from the get go. Yeah the scheme was bad but they had zero physicality which comes from preparation during the summer and so on leading up to the season. The whole coaching staff is the blame. Not just one.