PDA

View Full Version : Watch out grove...

Leroy Jenkins
11-20-2016, 03:39 AM
Ol' Danny Hugh looks angry enough to chew through every tree in that thicket.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxsOoDxWQAA_Cfg.jpg

DancingRabbit
11-20-2016, 08:50 AM
Ha, that pic might hang around a while

msstate7
11-20-2016, 09:08 AM
I expect to lose next week. I really expect to get drilled. I wouldn't change shoes with them though... at best they finish 2 games better than us after starting the year with an all sec qb and a top 15 ranking. Their problems on defense look much tougher to fix going forward than ours. Every one praises Patterson and I really think he's gonna be good, but I think fitz is gonna be every bit as good in our system (assuming Mullen is here). Oh and their NCAA defense is gonna get treated worse than our defense vs bielema

Schultzy
11-20-2016, 09:19 AM
And it's funny that on the play he was arguing the replay showed his LB needed to be ejected (and was) plus the possession stayed with Vandy on the fumble.

Not only was he wrong but he helped get one of his starters a half on the bench next Saturday since it occurred early in the 3rd quarter

msstate7
11-20-2016, 09:26 AM
And it's funny that on the play he was arguing the replay showed his LB needed to be ejected (and was) plus the possession stayed with Vandy on the fumble.

Not only was he wrong but he helped get one of his starters a half on the bench next Saturday since it occurred early in the 3rd quarter

Gates missing the 1st half is pretty huge. They're down to rommel magio (senior), tayler Polk (junior), and bing-dukes (junior) at lb... who are these guys? I think even Richie could start for them right now

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Gates missing the 1st half is pretty huge. They're down to rommel magio (senior), tayler Polk (junior), and bing-dukes (junior) at lb... who are these guys? I think even Richie could start for them right now

I'll trade them Richie for their kicker straight up right now.

msstate7
11-20-2016, 09:49 AM
I'll trade them Richie for their kicker straight up right now.

No way they make that trade.

Corn Bread
11-20-2016, 09:58 AM
No way they make that trade.

Just in time for Christmas the new Hugh Freeze action figure with the Kung Fu grip.

Leroy Jenkins
11-20-2016, 02:53 PM
Just in time for Christmas the new Hugh Freeze action figure with the Kung Fu grip.

And live-action incisors.