PDA

View Full Version : Watching post game press conference pieces on ESPN...

TimberBeast
11-20-2016, 02:26 AM
Mullen is lost. He has no idea what he is doing right or wrong. There is something wrong here.

Leroy Jenkins
11-20-2016, 02:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByyuQRPKWtM

Dawgsfanalongtime77
11-20-2016, 03:50 AM
Yep this performance tonight did it for me. Some serious changes will have to be made asap. Sirmon came into the job with zero experience. So Mullen is as responsible if not even more. He hired sirmon.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
11-20-2016, 08:02 AM
Yep he looks dazed and confused as his words dictate!! That defense is horrible!!

MetEdDawg
11-20-2016, 09:02 AM
Well if I were him I would be dazed and confused too. Bowl game on the line, senior night, last home game, and our defense came out and played like horse shit.

I go back to the very beginning of the season when Mullen said he didn't realize how much leadership we lost after the USA loss. I think Mullen never has the pulse of this team and couldn't control their emotions. Yes we had youth, but we had no leadership. So for the first time in three years, there wasn't someone to rally the troops and that's not what Mullen wants to have to do. He didn't see the need of his team and didn't adjust. The ups and downs of our units to me were all emotional.

Turfdawg67
11-20-2016, 11:41 AM
Yep he looks dazed and confused as his words dictate!! That defense is horrible!!

Blah, blah, blah... and if he'd come out bitching, y'all would say he's throwing Sirmon under the bus!