PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say

GTHOM
11-20-2016, 12:58 AM
Today sucked but looking at next week we really could win the damn thing. Fitz could absolutely torch their asses. And they know it. Haynes is the only player they have on D that is as athletic as him. The rest are outmanned. If we stay out of 3rd and long I like our chances. We have to run it and keep Shea on the sidelines. We are going to score but so are they

Liverpooldawg
11-20-2016, 01:02 AM
Today sucked but looking at next week we really could win the damn thing. Fitz could absolutely torch their asses. And they know it. Haynes is the only player they have on D that is as athletic as him. The rest are outmanned. If we stay out of 3rd and long I like our chances. We have to run it and keep Shea on the sidelines. We are going to score but so are they
We have a shot. Their offensive line isn't anywhere close to the one the Swine put out there tonight. Those guys totally dominated our D. The Confederates will probably have the better of that battle too but it won't be to that degree. We can get some stops I think. The key will be getting pressure in the QB. Our DBs can't get cibpverage sacks

BayouDawg
11-20-2016, 01:05 AM
That seam route is bitch though

GTHOM
We have a shot. Their offensive line isn't anywhere close to the one the Swine put out there tonight. Those guys totally dominated our D. The Confederates will probably have the better of that battle too but it won't be to that degree. We can get some stops I think. The key will be getting pressure in the QB. Our DBs can't get cibpverage sacks

Our D Line has to show up. We cant allow them to magically find a running game. If they do you can chalk up the L

confucius say
Their wr will torch our secondary. Our o line has to win up front for us to have a shot, bc we will have to run it and shorten the game to win

msstate7
11-20-2016, 01:15 AM
Engram plays = no shot
No engram = gotta shot

We just can't cover him

GTHOM
11-20-2016, 01:16 AM
Engram plays = no shot
No engram = gotta shot

We just can't cover him

They cant stop us either

MetEdDawg
11-20-2016, 01:25 AM
Engram plays = no shot
No engram = gotta shot

We just can't cover him

Any takers on over 3 TDs for Engram??

BayouDawg
11-20-2016, 01:31 AM
I'm thinking the bears bust about 3 50+ yard touchdown runs. I still have nightmares about that 96? yarder in 14 that broke our backs.

GTHOM
11-20-2016, 01:38 AM
Any takers on over 3 TDs for Engram??

Engram got hurt tonight.

GTHOM
11-20-2016, 01:38 AM
I'm thinking the bears bust about 3 50+ yard touchdown runs. I still have nightmares about that 96? yarder in 14 that broke our backs.

If so its already over

PassInterference
11-20-2016, 01:44 AM
Freeze has beat our ass home and away every year but once.

The matchup on paper favored us almost every time. Sometimes they weren't supposed to have a chance like that time Bo Wallace was so hurt he couldn't move around or run much. Didn't matter.

They come out with their hair on fire like they always do against us, we're losing. There is no reason to think the shit storm our D has pitched all season is going to win.

Liverpooldawg
11-20-2016, 02:26 AM
Our D Line has to show up. We cant allow them to magically find a running game. If they do you can chalk up the L

Yep

Liverpooldawg
11-20-2016, 02:32 AM
Engram got hurt tonight.

Hamstring, I haven't heard how bad. There were a bunch of headline hounds for them the last few years, but Engram was the best player on that team hands down. I hope it's just serious enough to keep him out next Saturday. I DO NOT want it to affect his future. I'd rather see him play than that. He is a heck of a player. I've never seen any Confederate BS out of him. He is one of the few people associated with that program that I actually admire and respect.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
11-20-2016, 04:44 AM
The egg bowl win would be nice but the real question is does it even matter in the grand scheme?. Tonight's performance on defense was the worst I've ever seen. From preparation to execution was laughable. The team as a whole has no energy or fire that we have had in the past. That points to Mullen. The relentless effort ship sailed a long time ago. I appreciate everything Mullen has done but a change has to be made because I don't see this being fixed soon

TNDawg35
11-20-2016, 07:09 AM
The egg bowl win would be nice but the real question is does it even matter in the grand scheme?. Tonight's performance on defense was the worst I've ever seen. From preparation to execution was laughable. The team as a whole has no energy or fire that we have had in the past. That points to Mullen. The relentless effort ship sailed a long time ago. I appreciate everything Mullen has done but a change has to be made because I don't see this being fixed soon

DOES IT EVEN MATTER??? Are you 17in high dude? Hell yea it matters... We beat their ass, we get the Egg and keep there ass at home from a bowl game.. Go take that does it even matter bullshit somewhere else....

drunkernhelldawg
11-20-2016, 07:48 AM
I bet Engram plays, but we'll still have a chance even so.

msstate7
11-20-2016, 09:22 AM
I bet Engram plays, but we'll still have a chance even so.

I'm not so sure. Engram is a great college player, but not a great pro prospect. His speed is his best asset... he can't be dealing with hamstring issues at combine or he could drop in the draft like Sirmon in sec play

Bothrops
11-20-2016, 09:33 AM
We can't win the EB because we couldn't keep Benton Academy from scoring. I think the Eggbowl will turn out exactly like this game did.

msudawg1200
11-20-2016, 09:35 AM
Their wr will torch our secondary. Our o line has to win up front for us to have a shot, bc we will have to run it and shorten the game to win

^^^^This. Our defense will stop them none. They will put up between 50-60 points. We can score on them also. We have to hold serve and hope we have the ball in the end. Otherwise, we'll lose 60-40.

Liverpooldawg
11-20-2016, 10:18 AM

IT ALWAYS MATTERS. That's like asking if breathing matters.

blacklistedbully
11-20-2016, 10:56 AM
They cant stop us either

We can't cover anybody. They should be able to score on us at will. We are so bad in the DB, no team even needs to establish, prove or even hint they might RTDF. I am utterly convinced UNM could pass every single play and we could not adjust and stop it.

We will stop ourselves enough times offensively to lose, maybe enough to get hammered. Dan will leave us all scratching our heads again with play-calling. You know...like we'll be ramming the ball down their throats RTDF...then on 3rd and inches, Dan will call a pass-play that will result in a sack that loses 15 yards.