FG
TD
TD
HALF
TD
TD
TD
End of game

After seeing our defense as a whole for the entire season please explain how Peter Sirmon can remain employed through the night?

msstate7
11-19-2016, 10:27 PM
He can't and I'm pretty forgiving of our coaches. Gotta let em go and go back to 4-3.

DudyDawg
11-19-2016, 10:28 PM
I feel bad that sirmon will have to move his family again*

EngDawg
11-19-2016, 10:29 PM
https://youtu.be/ypW9ptwviRU

archdog
11-19-2016, 11:01 PM
Maybe just maybe he can also give Hevesy a ride to the airport.

archdog
11-19-2016, 11:13 PM
I want Arks OLine recruiter and coach.

WPS
11-19-2016, 11:19 PM
I want Arks OLine recruiter and coach.

Austin Allen is the most pressured QB in the nation so I'm not sure you want that lol. The guy who recruited them is at Georgia now though.

MarketingBully
11-19-2016, 11:42 PM
The sad thing is their defense was just as bad but our playcalling was too cute in spots. The difference in the game though was Mullen punting on 4th and a centimeter. If he goes for it there, we score another touchdown and we play tit for tat. After that punt and not going for it, our offense sucked balls the rest of the half and allowed them to build a 38-14 halftime lead.

HoopsDawg
11-19-2016, 11:44 PM
The sad thing is their defense was just as bad but our playcalling was too cute in spots. The difference in the game though was Mullen punting on 4th and a centimeter. If he goes for it there, we score another touchdown and we play tit for tat. After that punt and not going for it, our offense sucked balls the rest of the half and allowed them to build a 38-14 halftime lead.

Just heard Derek Mason say they went with only 5 defensive call this whole game. Just keep it simple and mix it up among those 5 calls. I knew an NFL type 3-4 wouldn't work at MSU. Gotta get speed on the field and gotta simplify the defense.

Sacrifice
11-19-2016, 11:46 PM
Here is the results of all 11:
TD
Missed FG
TD
TD
FG
TD
TD
HALF
TD
TD
TD
End of game

After seeing our defense as a whole for the entire season please explain how Peter Sirmon can remain employed through the night?

😳

Apoplectic
11-20-2016, 12:03 AM
Just heard Derek Mason say they went with only 5 defensive call this whole game. Just keep it simple and mix it up among those 5 calls. I knew an NFL type 3-4 wouldn't work at MSU. Gotta get speed on the field and gotta simplify the defense.

That was a great D game plan for happy feet Patterson. Must be nice to have real scouting and coaching.

msudawg1200
11-20-2016, 01:02 AM
Here is the results of all 11:
TD
Missed FG
TD
TD
FG
TD
TD
HALF
TD
TD
TD
End of game

No doubt he has to go. Three games in which we've given up over 600+ yards. Back to back games over 50+. If Mullen can throw Collins and Diaz under the bus surely he will Sirmon also. I don't know who he hires though, or if anyone will want to work for Mullen.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
11-20-2016, 04:13 AM
It's not just sirmon that's to blame. Mullen is just as responsible as him if not more. He hired sirmon with zero experience. Quoted just tonight that he is involved in all plans with the defense. That's the perfect explanation why we can't keep a D.C. position no time. Mullen doesn't trust his coaches to do it their way. Yes fitz looks great but the rest of the team from defense to special teams is just plain sad