PDA

View Full Version : To anyone in the athletic department and/or administration that reads this...

BulldogBear
11-19-2016, 09:01 PM
I am considering leaving a game early for the very first time in my 36 years of attendance. That is how bad this crap is tonight. And I have sat through some terrible games and seasons. Whether it's the big picture at this particular time or what....this crap is the most painful ever. They have everything to play and coach for tonight and Dan has shown his ( insert word for non man part) again tonight. I've had enough. I wasn't able to renew my season tickets but had been planning to fight hard to come up with the $$$ to get back in next season. I will not be wasting my time or hard earned $$$ after tonight.

One way or another, I do not believe Mullen has what it takes to win another big game or must win game again at this school.

civildawg
11-19-2016, 09:03 PM
My tickets will not be renewed next year unless major staff changes happen or Mullen is fired. I'm done.

starkvegasdawg
11-19-2016, 09:05 PM
I'm in line for the shuttle now.

Activated Alpha
11-19-2016, 09:09 PM
I'm in line for the shuttle now.

Can we build a monorail for this mass exodus?

RezDog7
11-19-2016, 09:10 PM
I had a friend offer me free tickets but I didn't have the heart or desire to make up there tonight. Looks like I'm not the only one.

TNDawg35
11-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Anyone want my egg bowl tix? Ill be damned if im going down there to watch us play like this and get hasseled by those ass clowns... Id rather sit at home and listen to Brent Mussburger call the shit show while he is jerking off to Pay Patty...

BulldogBear
11-19-2016, 11:14 PM
Anyone want my egg bowl tix? Ill be damned if im going down there to watch us play like this and get hasseled by those ass clowns... Id rather sit at home and listen to Brent Mussburger call the shit show while he is jerking off to Pay Patty...

Not going myself either. Skipping for the first time since 2001. Egg Bowl attendance streak ends at 14. I just won't do it.

Dawgsfanalongtime77
11-20-2016, 04:21 AM
There isn't an excuse in the world that would describe how bad the defense was in this game. Hands down the worst I've ever seen. From preparation to effort was non existent. Been a fan 30 yrs but haven't felt this embarrassed in quite awhile