PDA

View Full Version : Is it fear, delusion...or both...that they are using as a coping mechanism?

Tripp McNeely
11-19-2016, 01:15 PM
If we are the source of all their worries, as they claim, we're just "little ol' msu", we "don't matter", we're "beneath them", were "just jealous", the "NCAA isn't gonna take us seriously", we're "the ones doing the real cheating"

Now if the reality that the rest of the world know to be true sets in, and they realize it's Bama, UGA, A&M, Michigan, etc., etc. that's really the ones doing the tattle telling...they're ****ed!! None of those excuses above apply! Plus, they're scared to hate those guys on a go-forward basis...State, since see above ^^^...is easy to hate in their minds

I really do believe that fear might be the biggest driver of their delusion. They can deal with the thought that it's Leo, or whoever, is to blame...reality scares the shit out of them!

TUSK
11-19-2016, 01:26 PM
If we are the source of all their worries, as they claim, we're just "little ol' msu", we "don't matter", we're "beneath them", were "just jealous", the "NCAA isn't gonna take us seriously", we're "the ones doing the real cheating"

Now if the reality that the rest of the world know to be true sets in, and they realize it's Bama, UGA, A&M, Michigan, etc., etc. that's really the ones doing the tattle telling...they're ****ed!! None of those excuses above apply! Plus, they're scared to hate those guys on a go-forward basis...State, since see above ^^^...is easy to hate in their minds

I really do believe that fear might be the biggest driver of their delusion. They can deal with the thought that it's Leo, or whoever, is to blame...reality scares the shit out of them!

Not that some of what you mentioned isn't correct, but have you considered "arrogance driven entitlement masking insecurity"?

Tripp McNeely
11-19-2016, 01:37 PM
Not that some of what you mentioned isn't correct, but have you considered "arrogance driven entitlement masking insecurity"?

I think that kind of goes hand in hand with what I'm saying. Their feelings about us are the "arrogance driven entitlement" and to me "insecurity" is fear's bastard child