View Full Version : Barstool Sports

CJDAWG85
11-17-2016, 10:25 PM

Political Hack
11-17-2016, 10:50 PM
Hi Chad.

32 Dive
11-17-2016, 10:55 PM
Social Media is the nemesis of this cat, to the like of which I've never seen...

Ari Gold
11-17-2016, 11:08 PM
Chad makes JFF look like Tim Tebow...

That crew isn't near as cool as Vinny Chase and the boys...

Commercecomet24
11-17-2016, 11:11 PM
Swag rehabbing like a pro lol!

KB21
11-17-2016, 11:22 PM
He was a late round pick as it was, but there goes any chance he had of getting drafted. Jim Kelly may get him a tryout with the Bills.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2016, 11:27 PM
Character issues, drug use, major knee injury, yeah ole swag making himself a little radioactive.

BeastMan
11-17-2016, 11:43 PM
These pics of athletes are no good for pr but I just can't bring myself to care about a college age kid smoking grass. Drinking and driving registers more ilk with me as well as real drugs like blow or something. 60% of the country supports re-legalization and that number grows everyday. He just had surgery so the opiate pain killers in his system are a billion times more dangerous. Don't develop a dependence to that stuff kid, it's heroin.

ETA- Probably bad for draft stock but he's a mid to late round guy anyway.

DudyDawg
11-17-2016, 11:50 PM
These pics of athletes are no good for pr but I just can't bring myself to care about a college age kid smoking grass. Drinking and driving registers more ilk with me as well as real drugs like blow or something. 60% of the country supports re-legalization and that number grows everyday. He just had surgery so the opiate pain killers in his system are a billion times more dangerous. Don't develop a dependence to that stuff kid, it's heroin.

ETA- Probably bad for draft stock but he's a mid to late round guy anyway.

Agreed. Better to be smoking than taking pain pills after an injury to be honest. Can't be letting people take pics tho. When will these players learn that.
Hope the NFL moves towards allowing players to do it like they are thinking about.

BigEasyDawg
11-17-2016, 11:53 PM
Reverend Freezus teaches them boys to serve others so he was just helping out a friend and being the great man that ol reverend Freezus taught him to be

Commercecomet24
11-18-2016, 12:08 AM
It's more than him smoking weed, it's the pattern of behavior. He has a history and someone with a history like him has to fly more below the radar. He's been given numerous chances and keeps screwing up. If this was a one time thing people might just blow it off. However he was kicked off his high school team twice for disciplinary problems, kicked out of Clemson, threatened to shoot up a bar, charged the field at his brothers game and now this. The kid has some serious issues and he's pissing his career and life away.

LC Dawg
11-18-2016, 12:37 AM
The kid has some serious issues and he's pissing his career and life away.

And nobody at Ole Miss gives a ****. It's the Ole Miss way. Once someone is no use to them they don't care what happens to them. They will probably kick Kelly off the team and not let him participate in Senior Night to show that they are tough on their players. I hope they actually do that because that would blow up in their face quickly.

Commercecomet24
11-18-2016, 12:49 AM
And nobody at Ole Miss gives a ****. It's the Ole Miss way. Once someone is no use to them they don't care what happens to them. They will probably kick Kelly off the team and not let him participate in Senior Night to show that they are tough on their players. I hope they actually do that because that would blow up in their face quickly.

Exactly! It's a culture of users. They use them for all they can get and then discard them.

Leroy Jenkins
11-18-2016, 08:11 AM
He heard it would help with his eyes.

Political Hack
11-18-2016, 12:42 PM
It's more than him smoking weed, it's the pattern of behavior. He has a history and someone with a history like him has to fly more below the radar. He's been given numerous chances and keeps screwing up. If this was a one time thing people might just blow it off. However he was kicked off his high school team twice for disciplinary problems, kicked out of Clemson, threatened to shoot up a bar, charged the field at his brothers game and now this. The kid has some serious issues and he's pissing his career and life away.

I agree with this. If this was the only incident, who cares? But it's not. Fighting high school kids during an in-game brawl, machine gun threats, and now this all add up to a huge risk factor. He's done at OM regardless, but you hate to see any kid---yes, even those asshats--throw away a chance at a golden ticket. Believe it not, I actually hope Tunsil and Paidwell get their crap together and have decent careers. I don't think they'll ever be all-pro's because they've never learned how to work hard, but maybe they can be decent contributors at some point. Kimchee is a lost cause and had been since high school. When I said Chris Jones, when he was a 2 star, would be better than Kimchee at some point in the future I got laughed off of 247. But, now everyone sees it. Which brings me to the larger point, PLAYERS ARE NOT GETTING BETTER AT OLE MISS. Their player develop is worse than any other school in the SEC. I've never seen so many "sure fire" NFL guys just completely tank and become irrelevant at the next level.