PDA

View Full Version : Houston/Louisville

RocketDawg
11-17-2016, 09:02 PM
Pretty good game going on on ESPN. Houston is ahead 17-0 early in the 2nd quarter. First two scores were because of turnovers. Just had a TD on a fake punt that worked, then a deflected pass for the TD.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2016, 09:11 PM
Louisville is getting whipped on both lines of scrimmage.

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 09:17 PM
Ha! Looks like I may be eating some crow tonight lol.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2016, 09:20 PM
Ha! Looks like I may be eating some crow tonight lol.

I wouldn't worry to much this season has been so all over the place nobody can predict what any of these teams are gonna do. Heck I thought earlier in the year Louisville had the athletes to maybe give Bama a game but they're inconsistent just like all the rest lol

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 09:24 PM
I wouldn't worry to much this season has been so all over the place nobody can predict what any of these teams are gonna do. Heck I thought earlier in the year Louisville had the athletes to maybe give Bama a game but they're inconsistent just like all the rest lol

I've been sticking with them when OSU, Michigan, & Clemson are struggling against and losing to teams they shouldn't. But Lville looking bad tonight.

RocketDawg
11-17-2016, 09:26 PM
31-0 now, still in the first half. And if they can keep it up, I don't think Houston will take their foot off the gas.

Could turn out worse for Louisville than our Alabama game.

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 09:27 PM
They just need to settle down and get 1 TD. Just move the damn ball down the field. They can score a ton in a hurry if they get on a roll but first just take your time and get 1 TD.

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2016, 09:27 PM
I love seeing Petrino getting his head handed to him. I hope it's 70-0 before it's over.

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 09:28 PM
31-0 now, still in the first half. And if they can keep it up, I don't think Houston will take their foot off the gas.

Could turn out worse for Louisville than our Alabama game.

I would be very surprised at that but right now SMH.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2016, 09:38 PM
I've been sticking with them when OSU, Michigan, & Clemson are struggling against and losing to teams they shouldn't. But Lville looking bad tonight.

The whole year has been a mess, one upset after another. I'm trying to remember a year when there were so many of these "on any given Saturday games". It makes it fun though and I love seeing the committees and experts look like idiots in their predictions

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 09:44 PM
The whole year has been a mess, one upset after another. I'm trying to remember a year when there were so many of these "on any given Saturday games". It makes it fun though and I love seeing the committees and experts look like idiots in their predictions

Except when the only "never on any given Saturday do they lose" is Bammer. I am growing a little weary of watching them win NCs. I'm just glad I'm not Tusk or Token Bammer ... CFB must be BORING as hell to those guys **

RocketDawg
11-17-2016, 10:04 PM

Yeah, just look at how many upset losses we have this year. **

But yes, this is the worst I remember seeing. They might as well forego the expense of having the playoffs and NC game and just award it to Alabama.

RocketDawg
11-17-2016, 10:12 PM
The white hat sounds like one of the Kennedys. Must be from Mass.

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 10:27 PM
Did Hevesy go up to Lville this week and help Petrino prepare his Oline for this game? ****

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2016, 10:29 PM
That #10 for Houston is good.

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 10:32 PM
Looks like Lville going down tonight.

TUSK
11-17-2016, 10:56 PM
this sucks.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2016, 11:12 PM
Except when the only "never on any given Saturday do they lose" is Bammer. I am growing a little weary of watching them win NCs. I'm just glad I'm not Tusk or Token Bammer ... CFB must be BORING as hell to those guys **

I wish we could find out how boring lol

TUSK
11-17-2016, 11:26 PM

Alabama would have 8 defensive players under felony arrest if the faced L'ville's OL....

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 11:28 PM
Alabama would have 8 defensive players under felony arrest if the faced L'ville's OL....

Yep .. can't argue that tonight. Whew they looked as bad as our Oline has this year.

ETA: You were right dude. Not sure I see anyone stopping the Bammer train.

Commercecomet24
11-17-2016, 11:30 PM

Man they looked so good earlier in the year(of course there have been about a gazillion others that did too) but this is just putrid. I mean Houston got walloped by smu and now they're destroying Louisville. What a crazy year. It's Bama and then a bunch of broke dick mules!

Commercecomet24
11-17-2016, 11:35 PM
10 sacks, wow!

HSVDawg
11-17-2016, 11:58 PM
This game really doesn't affect much in the playoff landscape. Louisville wasn't in great shape anyways in the CFP picture and needed help to get in. They are now toast. Only 5 teams left in serious consideration and all of them control their own destiny. If someone else other than Michigan or Ohio State loses in their game then Wisconsin and Penn State can climb into the picture.