PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Jackson's High school Head Coach.....

DogsofAnarchy
11-17-2016, 07:56 PM
Was wearing a Mississippi State hat in his interview on the pre game tonight before Louisville's game. And we could t get that guy? Damnnnnmm.......Come on DAN !!!

GTHOM
11-17-2016, 08:06 PM
Word is Sleepy had him coming but Mullen wanted to hold off on offering him

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 09:08 PM
Dan probably needed to hold that spot for one of Hevesy's 2* linemen.

Really Clark?
11-17-2016, 09:39 PM
Word is Sleepy had him coming but Mullen wanted to hold off on offering him

That's not right. We offered in April before he committed in Aug (same month as Tiano). Both were closely ranked 3 stars. He OV us in Jan and if he had flipped many thought it would be to us or Florida. We recruited him well.

dawgday166
11-17-2016, 09:51 PM
That's not right. We offered in April before he committed in Aug (same month as Tiano). Both were closely ranked 3 stars. He OV us in Jan and if he had flipped many thought it would be to us or Florida. We recruited him well.

Get outta here. It's common knowledge that Mullen was saving that scholly till this year cause he knew back then that he'd have to load up on Jucos this year.

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2016, 09:58 PM
Get outta here. It's common knowledge that Mullen was saving that scholly till this year cause he knew back then that he'd have to load up on Jucos this year.

He is right. We were either 2nd or 3rd for him and we did get a visit.

GTHOM
11-18-2016, 01:58 AM

Ok. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine. Sleepy had him coming

Really Clark?
11-18-2016, 07:35 AM
Ok. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine. Sleepy had him coming

I guess but your post specifically stated Mullen wanted to hold off offering him. We offered in the spring before his senior year. That's not an opinion that fact is also published. And it was a committable offer.

smootness
11-18-2016, 08:21 AM

Haha what?!

RAYn_Man
11-18-2016, 08:38 AM
Probably didn't help that Dak got booed out of the bar on his official visit

shrimp
11-18-2016, 10:10 AM
What does that mean?

Probably didn't help that Dak got booed out of the bar on his official visit

dawgday166
11-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Haha what?!

I was joking. I was trying to tug on Clark's chain a little to see if he'd come back and go through the whole scenario, but he never bit haha.

smootness
11-18-2016, 12:26 PM
I was joking. I was trying to tug on Clark's chain a little to see if he'd come back and go through the whole scenario, but he never bit haha.

Whew

Really Clark?
11-18-2016, 12:28 PM

I did laugh though. +1

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-18-2016, 03:09 PM
I want to know why Dak got booed out of a bar. Of course, I could see him hogging all the women...