PDA

View Full Version : You Rebels really are morons

ElitedawgRecruiting
11-17-2016, 12:23 PM
You really want to sit there on your message boards and claim now that Leo Lewis is what got you. I know the whole "he has been taken care of" line y'all use is normally a sure bet, but it's not just Leo. Hell it may not even be Leo

Do you all really want An Alabama RB talking?

What about that LSU WR?

Then there was that DE at Auburn?

Are you really sure the Brothers in Arizona are loyal Rebels?

I mean Hugh did eat Hooten Dales contract, but he wanted to keep the job. Maybe look at that

Oh but Laramy was confused? Must have been the water bill

Point is blame it on one kid all you want. That sewer stinks cause there's shit in it. Period

Bully13
11-17-2016, 12:33 PM
Blaming MSU is about the only option they have at this point. They are in pure survival mode. They know the hammer is coming and if we continue to hold our ground and improve it will exasperate their problems. Their instate SEC rival HAS to go down with them in order for them to remain afloat. They know the bamers, uga's, longhorns, Michigan's, etc of the world brought them down and not us. Along with draft night and Tunsil's dad. But now the WHOLE THING is MSU. Uhhh right.

gtowndawg
11-17-2016, 12:33 PM
That sewer stinks cause there's shit in it. Period

Crass, but to the point. I like it.

Really Clark?
11-17-2016, 12:35 PM
They had 8 Level 1's before Leo even committed to THEM while in HS. Yet he is the one that got them. Douche morons. Tunsil is what opened the door wide open and the texts about money to him is what got Barney big time on the NCAA's target list. And they have absolutely no clue what immunity is and what kind of the questions the NCAA can and will ask the student athlete. Not to mention the school's don't have immunity but are present for any questioning. The immunity is ONLY about the investigation into UNM. Nothing else.

Thick
11-17-2016, 12:46 PM
You left off the cornerback that signed with Bama last cycle as well.

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2016, 12:50 PM
It's real simple with Ole Miss fans. realistically, they've simply allowed their biases to not allow them to see the truth. They also believe for whatever reason that they deserve preferential treatment from the NCAA.

What they fail to realize is that this is an objective, non-emotional situation for the NCAA. They don't owe you or anyone else anything. There won't be negotiating. The immunity thing was done so they could get to the bottom of this, not because they hate Ole Miss.

ElitedawgRecruiting
11-17-2016, 01:00 PM

Oh I left off several. You think that a certain wide receiver sitting on the sideline each week thinks he made a wise decision now? Lol. It's the tip of an iceberg. I would say they are the titanic but more realistically they are a garbage barge

Jack Lambert
11-17-2016, 01:13 PM
They are saying on Bafoom that Miss State was given immunity as well and we paid Leo more money then what Ole Miss offered. I really hope they don't believe MSU was given immunity. I just don't see the NCAA doing that.

AlSwearengen
11-17-2016, 01:13 PM

Yeah. That is the kid that Saban made tell the ncaa and return the money to the bear that gave it to him. If he did that, then Saban would take him. You know that kid was telling anything and everything he could remember. Hell, he probably told things that he witnessed other recruits getting.

Really Clark?
11-17-2016, 01:17 PM
They are saying on Bafoom that Miss State was given immunity as well and we paid Leo more money then what Ole Miss offered. I really hope they don't believe MSU was given immunity. I just don't see the NCAA doing that.

The NCAA doesn't give schools immunity. It doesn't work that way. Like I just posted in the other thread, they are trying to move the topic away from themselves to blame us and Leo. It is a fallacy.

Cooterpoot
11-17-2016, 01:18 PM
What about the former player who's been out telling his baby mamma and her friends all the details of getting paid and new rides and family getting jobs...nevermind baby mamma was one of the athletic dept. "hosts" and now that he's dropped her she's telling everybody.

lamont
11-17-2016, 01:21 PM
That is just being butthurt by them

The players given immunity were only asked about their recruitment by OM- not anybody else. OM and OM only. So they yapping about anything related to us is a bunch of BS

BB30
11-17-2016, 01:22 PM
They are just trying to rustle jimmies if you ignore the poor souls they will crawl back in the god forsaken hole of oxford they came from once everything hits the fan.

yjnkdawg
11-17-2016, 01:36 PM

The NCAA gave specific players immunity, as they had knowledge that these players, had some type of dealings with questionable methods of recruitment when OM was recruiting them. Those idiots over there think the kids ran to the NCAA. The NCAA contacted them. On the MSU immunity thing, they are just grasping for straws on a sinking ship. That is a nonfactor as it doesn't exist.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-17-2016, 01:40 PM
What about the former player who's been out telling his baby mamma and her friends all the details of getting paid and new rides and family getting jobs...nevermind baby mamma was one of the athletic dept. "hosts" and now that he's dropped her she's telling everybody.

Hadnt heard this one. Who was it?

Political Hack
11-17-2016, 02:41 PM
And the 14 kids who have decommitted from them over the past few months have shared nothing with the NCAA.***

The five stages of grief are:
Denial.
Anger. <--- they are currently here.
Bargaining.
Depression.
Acceptance.

It's amazing that you can see this process unfold on message boards. It's pretty amazing to watch how they, as a fan base, act collectively.

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2016, 03:28 PM
And the 14 kids who have decommitted from them over the past few months have shared nothing with the NCAA.***

The five stages of grief are:
Denial.
Anger. <--- they are currently here.
Bargaining.
Depression.
Acceptance.

It's amazing that you can see this process unfold on message boards. It's pretty amazing to watch how they, as a fan base, act collectively.

Amazing how they aren't any further into this than Anger.

This is the slowest moving 5 stages of grief I've ever observed. It's completely obvious what is about to happen & yet they can't seem to grasp that.

Homedawg
11-17-2016, 03:35 PM
Amazing how they aren't any further into this than Anger.

This is the slowest moving 5 stages of grief I've ever observed. It's completely obvious what is about to happen & yet they can't seem to grasp that.

Well considering they spent 4+years in denial, I guess anger is about right!

Dolphus Raymond
11-17-2016, 04:10 PM
Tunsil: "Coach, I need help paying my rent."
Reply:"See Barney next week."
What in the hell can't these people see that is so clear to the rest of the world?

BulldogBear
11-17-2016, 04:15 PM
Well considering they spent 4+years in denial, I guess anger is about right!

You left out a zero. It's about 40+ years of denial of reality. They are not Alabama, LSU, UGA, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, FSU, Florida, Nebraska, Notre Dame. But they think they are.

Bodaski
11-17-2016, 06:45 PM
You really want to sit there on your message boards and claim now that Leo Lewis is what got you. I know the whole "he has been taken care of" line y'all use is normally a sure bet, but it's not just Leo. Hell it may not even be Leo

Do you all really want An Alabama RB talking?

What about that LSU WR?

Then there was that DE at Auburn?

Are you really sure the Brothers in Arizona are loyal Rebels?

I mean Hugh did eat Hooten Dales contract, but he wanted to keep the job. Maybe look at that

Oh but Laramy was confused? Must have been the water bill

Point is blame it on one kid all you want. That sewer stinks cause there's shit in it. Period

You sure don't want to leave out a CB at Alabama or an OL at Alabama.

msbulldog
11-17-2016, 07:11 PM
You left out a zero. It's about 40+ years of denial of reality. They are not Alabama, LSU, UGA, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, FSU, Florida, Nebraska, Notre Dame. But they think they are.

Hell, I want that bulldog in your avatar! He and I can enjoy some of the Cubans Obama is fixing to let us import.