PDA

View Full Version : Even for OM This Is Going Too Far

Stormrider26
11-17-2016, 12:18 PM
OM fan on 247 wants Leo to get two torn ACLs and a concussion in the Egg Bowl..

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Reply/Macman1-Reply-49042489

Wtf is wrong with that bunch?? Maybe we should start compiling these types of comments and tweet them at our guys Egg Bowl week..

lamont
11-17-2016, 12:20 PM
Get screenshots

Dawgology
11-17-2016, 12:25 PM
So their fan base is pissed at a 19 year old who told the truth about them cheating and some of them wish him physical injury. You keep it classy Ole Miss. Fits right in with their hate filled KKK rallies and "old south" mentality. You want change in Mississippi? It's time for Mississippi to move past Ole Miss.

yjnkdawg
11-17-2016, 12:26 PM
That's not just bad. That's pure hateful. Just shows the hate, character and stupidity of those who wish that.

KB21
11-17-2016, 12:27 PM
OM fan on 247 wants Leo to get two torn ACLs and a concussion in the Egg Bowl..

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Reply/Macman1-Reply-49042489

Wtf is wrong with that bunch?? Maybe we should start compiling these types of comments and tweet them at our guys Egg Bowl week..

Sounds like a bunch of Trump protestors.

LC Dawg
11-17-2016, 12:33 PM
Those people are liked spoiled children but worse. I really hope someone is talking with Leo and not letting this get to him too much. He's an emotional guy and sometimes his emotions get the best of him. We need him to play hard but we also need him to play the entire game.

Gomez09
11-17-2016, 12:34 PM
Lets be honest for a moment here... Does this surprise anyone??? Par for the course.... Like a good fiend always says they have the attitude on bama but the trophy case of vandy

HereComesTheSpiral
11-17-2016, 12:37 PM
Well, these are the pieces of shit that are still cheering the hit to Daks knees.

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2016, 12:42 PM
So their fan base is pissed at a 19 year old who told the truth about them cheating and some of them wish him physical injury. You keep it classy Ole Miss. Fits right in with their hate filled KKK rallies and "old south" mentality. You want change in Mississippi? It's time for Mississippi to move past Ole Miss.

I doubt any of them actually know if Leo did this or not. Not only are they wishing harm, they are wishing harm on a guy they have no clue if they did anything wrong or not

Bucky Dog
11-17-2016, 12:51 PM
What they don't get in assuming Leo has talked to NCAA, it is not as if he just picked up the phone and said I got a story to tell!! Nor would I assume anyone from State would. Do they not realize that it is their own misgivings and paper trail that might have led them to him??!!!

How dare they wish bodily injury on a kid, who if he did talk to NCAA, is required to tell the truth or he could lose his eligibility!! How many different people have the Bears tried to blame for their impending downfall?? Their true hypocrisy is sickening and the denial will continue until it is in black and white. I would like to say I pity their souls, but I do not!

DownwardDawg
11-17-2016, 12:51 PM
This is par for the course. Their beloved rebelbruiser posted that he hoped Robert Elliot would "have a knee injury", just prior to him getting his knee demolished in the LSU game. This is something they do all the time.

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2016, 12:55 PM
Oh, & as for all the OM fans that think they are taking others down with them, you can take that evidence you have & wipe your ass with it, because that's about as far as it's going to go.

Teams turn in other teams all the time & it leads nowhere until half of 17ing college football turns you in.

You evidence on other teams is equivalent to a murderer turning over circumstantial evidence on a convenient store robbery. Your credibility is shot & no one cares

Really Clark?
11-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Guys why do you think this has been "leaked"? As soon as the Barney story is getting out their "insiders" start coming out that it was Leo and MSU's fault. Why? First they have no proof that Leo has any part of this investigation. But this was done solely to move the eyes of their sheep douche fans away from internalizing what is going on and spin the issue. Spirit started getting called down from its members and this is getting put out there to give their fringe idiots some red meat away from looking at their own culpability at what is the real issue and how bad it is going to be. This is a smoke screen to move the topic away from their own issues. You wave the left hand around widely to draw the eyes away from the right hand stealing someone's wallet.

yjnkdawg
11-17-2016, 01:13 PM
I'm glad that some posters called mcidiot out on that and one said he should be banned.

MadDawg
11-17-2016, 01:14 PM
You will never out-hate these guys. Hate is a passion with them. It's their past-time. It's their common theme and thread. It's what their University was formed around. It's what they embraced publically for 100 years and now in private.

Op4isabitch
11-17-2016, 04:58 PM
since the honorable Hugh Freeze set foot on campus?

High schoolers:

1. Nkemdiche
2. Tunsil
3. Treadwell
4. Little
5. Patterson

And a few more number 1 ranked juco players.

Care to guess how many number 1 ranked players they've signed in the 30 yrs prior to Pius Freeze's arrival?

RocketDawg
11-17-2016, 05:56 PM
What they don't get in assuming Leo has talked to NCAA, it is not as if he just picked up the phone and said I got a story to tell!! Nor would I assume anyone from State would. Do they not realize that it is their own misgivings and paper trail that might have led them to him??!!!

How dare they wish bodily injury on a kid, who if he did talk to NCAA, is required to tell the truth or he could lose his eligibility!! How many different people have the Bears tried to blame for their impending downfall?? Their true hypocrisy is sickening and the denial will continue until it is in black and white. I would like to say I pity their souls, but I do not!

So what would be the issue if he DID pick up the phone and call the NCAA? If they tried to bribe him, what would be wrong with him turning them in? I guess I just don't get the "no snitching" mentality. If you're going to cheat, expect to get caught.

JoseBrown
11-17-2016, 05:59 PM

High schoolers:

1. Nkemdiche
2. Tunsil
3. Treadwell
4. Little
5. Patterson

Care to guess how many number 1 ranked players they've signed in the 30 yrs prior to Pius Freeze's arrival?

See that's the thing, they are gonna get their asses reamed for getting players we didn't even know existed. We have very few players they tried to get or tried to Network. For them to be blaming us for their troubles means those that do are making shit up. It's funny that they are butt hurt in the least at us...

Oh yea, and the irony, I know from the horses mouth that they 100% admittedly turned us in under The Kang, but they're mad at Lewis...bunch of ***** they are.

M.Fillmore
11-17-2016, 06:27 PM

High schoolers:

1. Nkemdiche
2. Tunsil
3. Treadwell
4. Little
5. Patterson

But you discount the effect of Freeze's landscaping program and it's effect on recruiting.

The OM Big Lie school of propaganda reaps benefits. My brother (normally a really smart guy) who went to a small liberal arts college was telling me last week about how the beauty of the OM campus is the key to their recruiting success. I wonder why the success didn't come until Freeze came?

Oh yeah, Freeze drove to Starkville and got all the daffodils that Foglesong dumped and planted them in the Grove.

ScoobaDawg
11-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Get screenshots

https://s26.postimg.org/5zu4twx61/lewis_2_acls_wish.jpg