PDA

View Full Version : Best thread ever at Bafooms.

Jack Lambert
11-16-2016, 03:09 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/58620/Being-Reported-on-other-OM-Sites#.WCy8s9IrJpg

And it's just getting started.

["Oh, they are going to shit alright. Right over all of us. You can smell it coming."]

thf24
11-16-2016, 03:20 PM
I don't know if I feel better or worse for the intellectually honest ones who have accepted reality and what's coming.

SailingDawg
11-16-2016, 03:31 PM
This must be what Rosie's most recent twitter post was referring to.

It's fall for sure!

BossDawg
11-17-2016, 01:18 AM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/58620/Being-Reported-on-other-OM-Sites#.WCy8s9IrJpg

And it's just getting started.

["Oh, they are going to shit alright. Right over all of us. You can smell it coming."]

Lol...well, that took a little longer than I thought for them to start threatening State in the thread.

"Them derned ol' meanie weanie BULLFRAUDS from MOOU!!! They'z gowin' down with us!!!1!!"

GreenheadDawg
11-17-2016, 08:20 AM
Haha wow. I've never seen so much delusion in my life. Hey dumb ****s.... you got caught with your pants down. Stop blaming other people for your **** up. Someone better put Victory Red on suicide watch when the hammer drops. " they have plenty to turn in after the egg bowl". Hahaha what a douche. Whatever makes you feel better.

TrapGame
11-17-2016, 09:00 AM
Only State players flipped on us.
Mullen forced them too.
It's really Jay Hughes' fault.

https://media.giphy.com/media/11C1HNQpsB8Lio/giphy.gif

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Somebody needs to tell them that if they had kept it to stealing players from us they probabaly wouldn't be in trouble. We have complained about them for years to no avail. WE aren't behind this. They need to look a bit farther east, and then a lot farther east, and then north.

Also, Doug Buckles, among others, says hello in the immunity thing.

louisvilledawg
11-17-2016, 09:16 AM
Dirk Diggler" is #madonline

This is the inevitable result of a fanbase-- and really an entire institution-- that experiences more joy in us losing than they do when they win. I've personally heard several of their boosters tell me that. That's a personality disorder, if not frank psychosis, born of a hopelessly ingrained inferiority complex. Seriously-- to be a psychosis, you have to have lost touch with reality, but that's demonstrable when the pathetic ****s actually claim --that except for latitude--there is essentially no difference between Oxford/our campus, and Starkville/their converted pasture. They perpetuate the delusion by rationalizing all the national press and polls that rank us at or near the top in every desirable quality of a college town/campus and either rank them dead last in desirable qualities or first in undesirable ones (or don't mention the irrelevant bastages at all) is because of a sustained Network elite media/propaganda campaign. That's a psycho grade delusion there, folks.

This being the case, get used to snitching, and other self destructive actions. They are the redneck suicide bombers of college culture, and 72 virgin sheep await them in Paradise if they hurt us, regardless of what catastrophic damage they do to themselves. Auburn/Alabama, Texas/ATM, etc are all fierce rivalries, but at the end of the day, what is most important is their team winning. You think Alabama fans would be satisfied with 4-8 as long as Auburn was 3-9? They wouldn't take only being 10-2 if it meant Auburn being 2-10, but those agrarian jihadists wouldn't even think twice about that deal.

They are without debate the most pathetic, self loathing, perpetually enraged critters in college culture. A true "spitcup of deplorables" to paraphrase the election. I am so tired of them, but they are more to be pitied than despised.

starkvegasdawg
11-17-2016, 09:31 AM
Dirk Diggler" is #madonline

This is the inevitable result of a fanbase-- and really an entire institution-- that experiences more joy in us losing than they do when they win. I've personally heard several of their boosters tell me that. That's a personality disorder, if not frank psychosis, born of a hopelessly ingrained inferiority complex. Seriously-- to be a psychosis, you have to have lost touch with reality, but that's demonstrable when the pathetic ****s actually claim --that except for latitude--there is essentially no difference between Oxford/our campus, and Starkville/their converted pasture. They perpetuate the delusion by rationalizing all the national press and polls that rank us at or near the top in every desirable quality of a college town/campus and either rank them dead last in desirable qualities or first in undesirable ones (or don't mention the irrelevant bastages at all) is because of a sustained Network elite media/propaganda campaign. That's a psycho grade delusion there, folks.

This being the case, get used to snitching, and other self destructive actions. They are the redneck suicide bombers of college culture, and 72 virgin sheep await them in Paradise if they hurt us, regardless of what catastrophic damage they do to themselves. Auburn/Alabama, Texas/ATM, etc are all fierce rivalries, but at the end of the day, what is most important is their team winning. You think Alabama fans would be satisfied with 4-8 as long as Auburn was 3-9? They wouldn't take only being 10-2 if it meant Auburn being 2-10, but those agrarian jihadists wouldn't even think twice about that deal.

They are without debate the most pathetic, self loathing, perpetually enraged critters in college culture. A true "spitcup of deplorables" to paraphrase the election. I am so tired of them, but they are more to be pitied than despised.

That person really has one of these:

http://i.imgur.com/T9SN7n6.gif

BB30
11-17-2016, 09:45 AM
Yea, it is hysterical that all they can do is point fingers instead of looking at the real problem of blatant cheating. All I know is we better be squeaky clean over the next couple of years because they are going to attempt to throw us under the bus any way possible.

Hrdawg82
11-17-2016, 10:01 AM
I find it humorous that they would actually believe that the NCAA would not punish a school that comes out and says that they beat OM in a bidding war? A post states that Leo Lewis was able to prove that OM gave him $10K and that he showed proof that State offered more and that is why he signed with us. If you believe that the NCAA wouldnt hammer us or that a head coach/AD would allow a player to make that kind of statement to the NCAA or the NCAA would give us something in writing that anything we say cannot be used against us then I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you. Why they have this belief that the NCAA only wants them just goes to show their "GOD complex" is getting overboard.

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2016, 10:11 AM
Yea, it is hysterical that all they can do is point fingers instead of looking at the real problem of blatant cheating. All I know is we better be squeaky clean over the next couple of years because they are going to attempt to throw us under the bus any way possible.
THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.

Political Hack
11-17-2016, 10:14 AM
Are we their real rival yet?

They need to remember that the fat bastard was in the muddy/dusty forest tailgating with Taco Chico the week after he ratted/flat out lied about State all over the radio. It's hilarious to me that their fans are pissed at State for cooperating with the NCAA during an investigation. Hell, our school cooperates with the NCAA during our own investigations.

When they paid that shitheal to lie, they made their bed. Now they can sleep in it.

TrapGame
11-17-2016, 10:15 AM
I find it humorous that they would actually believe that the NCAA would not punish a school that comes out and says that they beat OM in a bidding war? A post states that Leo Lewis was able to prove that OM gave him $10K and that he showed proof that State offered more and that is why he signed with us. If you believe that the NCAA wouldnt hammer us or that a head coach/AD would allow a player to make that kind of statement to the NCAA or the NCAA would give us something in writing that anything we say cannot be used against us then I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you. Why they have this belief that the NCAA only wants them just goes to show their "GOD complex" is getting overboard.

Sweet Krishna, if we are buying players and cheating WE SUCK AT IT!

Hey, where's our top 10 class we bought and paid for?!!!

AlSwearengen
11-17-2016, 11:07 AM
I have always wondered what Barney Farrar looked like. He is one half step ahead of Hugh Freeze in the "cool looking dude" race. Amazing that these two are "all world" recruiters.