PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bonner Say...

Dallas_Dawg
09-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Russell is listed as doubtful for the game this week and probably won't practice according to Mullenz..
This is Dak's chance to shine. If he can get his rhythm in the read-option and develop some sort of rapport with the 1st team receivers, he may be too effective to bench for the Auburn game.
Hope he takes this opportunity and runs with it.

msu4ever
09-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Russell is listed as doubtful for the game this week and probably won't practice according to Mullenz..
This is Dak's chance to shine. If he can get his rhythm in the read-option and develop some sort of rapport with the 1st team receivers, he may be too effective to bench for the Auburn game.
Hope he takes this opportunity and runs with it.

I just hope he can do well enough to be effectively included in the mix for the rest of the season....

AROB44
09-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Is the read option still a part of our offense or do we plan to stick with the Sly Croom style of play?

msstate7
09-02-2013, 05:48 PM
I think dak is going to be very impressive and start the auburn game too. Coaches please let him run some option

Coach34
09-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Dak should lay about 50 on da Corn...he will be getting 1st team reps all week and should be ready to go

SignalToNoise
09-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Dak should lay about 50 on da Corn...he will be getting 1st team reps all week and should be ready to go

By ready to go do you mean ready to run counter, draw, Perkins up the gut, punt?

I really don't see why it matters if we put RGIII back there or circus clown. Coaches aren't going to do him any favors.

CadaverDawg
09-02-2013, 06:52 PM
By ready to go do you mean ready to run counter, draw, Perkins up the gut, punt?

I really don't see why it matters if we put RGIII back there or circus clown. Coaches aren't going to do him any favors.

Russell made a lot of those audibles. But I agree to an extent. I wonder how much freedom Dak will have in changing plays at the line?

PMDawg
09-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Russell made a lot of those audibles. But I agree to an extent. I wonder how much freedom Dak will have in changing plays at the line?

After last week, my guess would be none.

Will James
09-02-2013, 08:07 PM
We probably won't show much on offense, don't wanna give it away. Last year we weren't showing anything until the Egg Bowl**