PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully this cheers everyone up

HereComesTheSpiral
09-02-2013, 05:11 PM
So, instead of making the trip to Houston this weekend, a friend and I said **** it and went to New Orleans. I will say this, DO NOT go to New Orleans Labor Day Weekend. Well, sometime Saturday morning and after pounding several beverages and posting complete madness on the fire Dan thread, a feeling hit me. Not one of those someone is watching me feelings, the I had to shit feeling. I went from great to linebackers crashing the hole quickly. We were down by the market area and I looked like shitbreak from American Pie walking around looking for a shitter. One of the security guards said the only open bathroom in the area was at Cafe Du Monde. So I tip toed down there like Ladarius Perkins trying to run it up the middle. I get to the cafe to use the shitter and apparently they have a man/woman combo and a separate bathroom for woman set-up going on. The combo was taken but the women's room was open and the linebackers were in position for the tackle, I had to make a decision quickly, wait for this side of the line to open up or go to the other side. I chose my underwear over political correctness. As I was in there dropping something horrible like our offense from Saturday, I heard voices waiting at the door. I finished up and walked out and there were 4 women waiting to enter the pit of hell. I quickly juked and busted back onto the street to disappear amongst the crowd, and that was how I spent my Saturday evening.

Political Hack
09-02-2013, 05:20 PM
your avatar makes so much more sense to me now.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-02-2013, 05:23 PM
It was close to being a personal picture

BurgDawg
09-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Hahaha I live in Nola now and this was definitely not the weekend to come to Nola it was southern decadence which means Gay Pride weekend

HereComesTheSpiral
09-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Hahaha I live in Nola now and this was definitely not the weekend to come to Nola it was southern decadence which means Gay Pride weekend

Wish I had consulted googles knowledge before making that decision