PDA

View Full Version : SRILL delusional

SailingDawg
11-13-2016, 11:58 AM
"...back into a national contender."

http://hottytoddy.com/2016/11/13/dear-chad-kelly-letter-fans-2/

M.Fillmore
11-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Pin this "letter" the day after the COI meets.

TNDawg35
11-13-2016, 12:16 PM
It amazes me these asshats think they are actually a national contender. They bought a ton of players, won the exact same number of games we have in that stretch, and now are looking a death in the face. A man has to wonder how they would be percieved had they not beat Bama 2 yrs in a row. Other than those 2 miracles and the eggs, what other wins do they have that makes them such a 17in "powerhouse program"? A man thinks they are full of shit...

yjnkdawg
11-13-2016, 12:35 PM
It amazes me these asshats think they are actually a national contender. They bought a ton of players, won the exact same number of games we have in that stretch, and now are looking a death in the face. A man has to wonder how they would be percieved had they not beat Bama 2 yrs in a row. Other than those 2 miracles and the eggs, what other wins do they have that makes them such a 17in "powerhouse program"? A man thinks they are full of shit...

ON those two wins, they were also lucky that they got Bama early, because those two Bama teams were not the ones that showed later on. They also got some breaks and questionable calls and non-calls (linemen downfield for one).

RocketDawg
11-13-2016, 03:44 PM
How did Patterson's brother wind up on Ole Miss's staff? Has he been there a while, or was he a recent acquisition when they realized they wanted Shea? I suspect the latter, similar to the Nkemdiche situation, and most likely others.

Coursesuper
11-13-2016, 04:55 PM
How did Patterson's brother wind up on Ole Miss's staff? Has he been there a while, or was he a recent acquisition when they realized they wanted Shea? I suspect the latter, similar to the Nkemdiche situation, and most likely others.

Hired late 2015 early 2016 if memory serves. Was on staff at LSU before that. Title is "Special Recruiting Assistant".

Commercecomet24
11-13-2016, 05:33 PM
Hired late 2015 early 2016 if memory serves. Was on staff at LSU before that. Title is "Special Recruiting Assistant".

I bet he's extremely "special"

msbulldog
11-13-2016, 05:40 PM
Patterson's brother quit LSU when he got he job at Mississippi. Patterson de-committed from Lsu shortly after that and commeitted to Mississippi. Imagine that.

State82
11-13-2016, 08:59 PM
I didn't think any university could outdo SMU. But damn if um hasn't done it. Unreal.

RocketDawg
11-13-2016, 09:07 PM
Patterson's brother quit LSU when he got he job at Mississippi. Patterson de-committed from Lsu shortly after that and commeitted to Mississippi. Imagine that.

Wonder what his salary is. He's probably how $$ to Shea is laundered, but everything's so obvious I don't see how they've gotten away with it.

Corn Bread
11-13-2016, 09:25 PM
Wonder what his salary is. He's probably how $$ to Shea is laundered, but everything's so obvious I don't see how they've gotten away with it.

Several of us never been coaches talked today. Shea is damn good. So, did he burn the red shirt this year to show case himself last night to teams outside of the SEC. Far as we know he still has that shirt to burn on a transfer. This year TSUN recruiting is dismal. Predicting they get there ass handed to them by the NCAA in 2017, do they have enough talent on roster to weather the storm?

yjnkdawg
11-13-2016, 10:07 PM

They wanted a 5* No. 1 rated quarterback in the country. Thus the hire.

Todd4State
11-13-2016, 10:36 PM
Several of us never been coaches talked today. Shea is damn good. So, did he burn the red shirt this year to show case himself last night to teams outside of the SEC. Far as we know he still has that shirt to burn on a transfer. This year TSUN recruiting is dismal. Predicting they get there ass handed to them by the NCAA in 2017, do they have enough talent on roster to weather the storm?

My personal theory is they were going to try to redshirt him because of Kelly’s temper. If Patterson had played earlier and looked good there would have been a QB controversy and if that happens, Kelly could have destroyed Freeze’s office like he did that Clemson coaches had he lost the job. Also, what does Kelly know about Ole Miss recruiting? Upsetting him could potentially make the investigation even worse especially in light of the Tunsil situation.

They may have been thinking just let Kelly graduate and then let Patterson take over the next year.

MarketingBully
11-13-2016, 11:06 PM
Man the Ole Miss fans on Twitter are just unbearable right now and the Spirit Ben asshat looks like a childish moron tweeting at Bo Bounds. They weren't chirping at all last week. I imagine they will shut up a week from today when Vandy comeplety wipes out the win they got this week. Think about this. Vandy's defense is much better then A&M's, it's another road game for Pay Pat, and Vandy has a good rushing offense which matches up well against Ole Miss.

basedog
11-14-2016, 06:43 AM
Pretty sure Patterson is the real deal, but his biggest problem will be IF the Cheaters offensive line can survive or show every Saturday. They have a few freshman/sophomore receivers who are solid.

Btw, no way do I think he will transfer especially after getting to start these last 3 games.

Dawgface
11-14-2016, 07:07 AM
Pretty sure Patterson is the real deal, but his biggest problem will be IF the Cheaters offensive line can survive or show every Saturday. They have a few freshman/sophomore receivers who are solid.

Btw, no way do I think he will transfer especially after getting to start these last 3 games.

Probably not. Then again.....his brother might get a better paying job.

basedog
11-14-2016, 07:32 AM
Probably not. Then again.....his brother might get a better paying job.

I'd bet his bro gets a nice raise. Why leave when Patterson gets all the prizes? He will be considered great for staying and saving their imagine and tradition, he will be there "center piece" with what is coming there way!