PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays game

GTHOM
11-13-2016, 11:46 AM
I watched the game from deer camp and I just have to say I am extremely disappointed in how we played. I dont care who you're playing if this game means something to you you play hard. We did not play hard on defense at all. Maybe 2 drives we looked decent on defense. The same problems arose, mainly and the most concerning was EFFORT. Aj Jefferson played like pure shit and gave 0 effort. LL is a stud when he wants to play, when he doesnt he looks bad. He struggles in pass coverage and I think the majority of it is his effort. That was horrendous. I thought the offense played much harder than the defense. We actually had a shot to be in the game early but we couldn't capitalize. Fitz is a warrior he took the ass beating of all ass beatings and kept doing what he was asked to do.

Just my thoughts, yesterday sucked and it was unacceptable I dont care if we were playing Bama. We have to be better that looked like Croom era football

basedog
11-13-2016, 11:53 AM
Probably like our fans which we all thought had no chance the players had the same feeling and I think it showed.

This Saturday will be the biggest game of the year for this team, imagine going into the Egg Bowl with a chance to salvage 6 and 6? That would be fun and especially ED!

If I'm Mullen, I would tell the team it's a new season starting today, don't look back and don't look ahead, just prepare to beat the Hogs.

GTHOM
11-13-2016, 11:56 AM
Probably like our fans which we all thought had no chance the players had the same feeling and I think it showed.

This Saturday will be the biggest game of the year for this team, imagine going into the Egg Bowl with a chance to salvage 6 and 6? That would be fun and especially ED!

If I'm Mullen, I would tell the team it's a new season starting today, don't look back and don't look ahead, just prepare to beat the Hogs.

Ark and OM will destroy us if we play like we did today on D. I thought the OL played better than I expected. Aeris had 11 carries for 56 yards. That aint bad especially against that front. We will run on these last 2

basedog
11-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Ark and OM will destroy us if we play like we did today on D. I thought the OL played better than I expected. Aeris had 11 carries for 56 yards. That aint bad especially against that front. We will run on these last 2

The thing is, we have shown some improvement with our running game, hard to understand why we aren't better up front on defense.

As for as yesterday, we should play better the next two games as at least the fans and players have to think we can win those games, that helps in preparation and practice.

Commercecomet24
11-13-2016, 12:26 PM
Arky gave up 390 on the ground yesterday, unm struggled to stop the zone read against am so they quit running it. We can win but we gotta commit to the run and hope the defense that we played against am shows up.

GTHOM
11-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Arky gave up 390 on the ground yesterday, unm struggled to stop the zone read against am so they quit running it. We can win but we gotta commit to the run and hope the defense that we played against am shows up.

The defense that Mullen didnt have anything to do with

yjnkdawg
11-13-2016, 12:57 PM
The defense that Mullen didnt have anything to do with

Yep..........I don't think he got out of anybody's hair yesterday.