PDA

View Full Version : Prepare thyself MSU fans...

Dawg61
11-13-2016, 08:40 AM
for the Old Misses trolls disguised as MSU fans that will feed off your lil-bro syndrome. Don't fall for the same stupid shit you've fallen for everytime before. Old Misses still sucks and still has a buttload of hurt coming from the NCAA. Bucky Freezus is still a scumbag that uses religion to blind his following cult. Shae isn't Dak and will never be Dak. He barely won vs an overrated aTm team. DON'T LET YOUR LIL-MAN SYNDROME GET YOU AGAIN. Shotgun ban yourself till after the Egg Bowl.

preachermatt83
11-13-2016, 09:48 AM
for the Old Misses trolls disguised as MSU fans that will feed off your lil-bro syndrome. Don't fall for the same stupid shit you've fallen for everytime before. Old Misses still sucks and still has a buttload of hurt coming from the NCAA. Bucky Freezus is still a scumbag that uses religion to blind his following cult. Shae isn't Dak and will never be Dak. He barely won vs an overrated aTm team. DON'T LET YOUR LIL-MAN SYNDROME GET YOU AGAIN. Shotgun ban yourself till after the Egg Bowl.

Agreed.

basedog
11-13-2016, 10:12 AM
I say bull to those saying we will get "shelled" the next two games. Aggies/Sumlin, same ole same ole meltdown at the end of year. Hogs QB has taken a beaten this year and it is showing.

Probably the last two games will be close, we may lose both or win both but I think we will win one.

Bama is the best team in the country by far especially at home.

DownwardDawg
11-13-2016, 10:27 AM
I say bull to those saying we will get "shelled" the next two games. Aggies/Sumlin, same ole same ole meltdown at the end of year. Hogs QB has taken a beaten this year and it is showing.

Probably the last two games will be close, we may lose both or win both but I think we will win one.

Bama is the best team in the country by far especially at home.

I agree with this. I don't see anything that makes me think we can't beat either team. We can't play scared and make stupid mistakes, but both of these games are very winnable. Especially the egg bowl. Their D shouldn't be able to stop Fitz/A. Williams.

Todd4State
11-13-2016, 10:31 AM
I agree with this. I don't see anything that makes me think we can't beat either team. We can't play scared and make stupid mistakes, but both of these games are very winnable. Especially the egg bowl. Their D shouldn't be able to stop Fitz/A. Williams.

The statistics indicate that we will likely beat Arkansas and that we won't stop Ole Miss's passing attack but they won't be able to stop our running game. The Egg Bowl most likely comes down to turnovers and potentially special teams which is scary for us.

DownwardDawg
11-13-2016, 10:54 AM
The statistics indicate that we will likely beat Arkansas and that we won't stop Ole Miss's passing attack but they won't be able to stop our running game. The Egg Bowl most likely comes down to turnovers and potentially special teams which is scary for us.

That last sentence is horrifying. Like clowns scary!!

anubus
11-13-2016, 11:05 AM
We are going to win those last two games!!!!! F Ole Miss ,David Koresh Freeze,Sha nae nae and Ole Miss new propaganda minister Brent Musburger, Hail State and Burn in Hell Ole Miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinto
11-13-2016, 11:15 AM
Ole Miss had to make a late comeback against A&M to get to the same SEC record as us. Let that sink in.

Liverpooldawg
11-13-2016, 11:21 AM

ABSOLUTELY

basedog
11-13-2016, 11:25 AM
Aggies secondary is probably worse than ours, just saying. Cheaters receivers made at least 3 or 4 spectacular catches, but they always do.

Hey Patterson was good, I give him credit, he also was running for his life.

Lsu is so good on defense, Hogs defense is very soft.

Gonna take a solid effort but we can beat the Hogs, if it means anything Dan's record against them is a slight edge.

LC Dawg
11-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Speaking of special teams has anyone heard anything about Cooke's availability for the last two games?

Todd4State
11-13-2016, 03:18 PM
Aggies secondary is probably worse than ours, just saying. Cheaters receivers made at least 3 or 4 spectacular catches, but they always do.

Hey Patterson was good, I give him credit, he also was running for his life.

Lsu is so good on defense, Hogs defense is very soft.

Gonna take a solid effort but we can beat the Hogs, if it means anything Dan's record against them is a slight edge.

Statistically speaking we are the worst secondary in the SEC by a good bit. Like around 20 yards per game worse than number 13. We're OK against the run though.