PDA

View Full Version : He looked good against a terrible A&M defense...

Tripp McNeely
11-13-2016, 12:04 AM
We'll run all over both of our 2 next opponents! Y'all need to quit sucking om dick and realize we'll put up 40+ and 300+ yards rushing the next 2 weeks

MarketingBully
11-13-2016, 12:06 AM
I've noticed this place gets even worse when Ole Miss wins. Will be fun when their second coming loses to Vandy.

Commercecomet24
11-13-2016, 12:08 AM
Our offense is gonna put some points on the board the next 2 weeks. What we need is the defense from last Saturday to show up. If the d shows up we be alright.

msstate7
11-13-2016, 12:08 AM
I think both games could be shoot outs. If we don't turn the ball over, I like our chances

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2016, 12:29 AM
I think both games could be shoot outs. If we don't turn the ball over, I like our chances

The key is that we should be able to run the football against OM & must commit to it. If we can do that, we'll be tough to beat

Todd4State
11-13-2016, 12:35 AM
Agree. We need Aeris and Nick to show up in the Egg Bowl and not turn it over.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2016, 12:50 AM
Agree. We need Aeris and Nick to show up in the Egg Bowl and not turn it over.

No, we need our OL to show for the Egg Bowl

bulldawg28
11-13-2016, 07:28 AM
No, we need our OL to show for the Egg Bowl

The OL has shown up since Samford

DownwardDawg
11-13-2016, 07:39 AM
Some of us are mature enough to recognize and compliment a good performance regardless of which team that person plays for. I hope he loses every game, but I watched a young man with a lot of talent last night grow as the game went on. Yes, it was against a poor defense and Sumlin is a terrible coach, but the kid looked good.
Heck, how many of you wouldn't want Evan Ingram or Stringfello, or their kicker? There is no "oral sex" going on as you call it. It's just being able to enjoy life without being blinded by hate.

RocketDawg
11-13-2016, 07:48 AM
Some of us are mature enough to recognize and compliment a good performance regardless of which team that person plays for. I hope he loses every game, but I watched a young man with a lot of talent last night grow as the game went on. Yes, it was against a poor defense and Sumlin is a terrible coach, but the kid looked good.
Heck, how many of you wouldn't want Evan Ingram or Stringfello, or their kicker? There is no "oral sex" going on as you call it. It's just being able to enjoy life without being blinded by hate.

Precisely.

Dawgowar
11-13-2016, 08:38 AM
Kid has game. Lost count of how many TSUN recruiting Armageddons I have lived through. It's nice if they lose on a given weekend but if they don't "Meh"

parabrave
11-13-2016, 09:16 AM
We'll run all over both of our 2 next opponents! Y'all need to quit sucking om dick and realize we'll put up 40+ and 300+ yards rushing the next 2 weeks

Thats if we rush the ball 50 times instead of throwing it 50.

lastmajordog
11-13-2016, 09:19 AM
Aeris had several 4 and 5 yd runs in the teeth of that incredible defense. He played well I thought.

Jarius
11-13-2016, 09:21 AM
They won't have a person on their team play harder than Fitzgerald will, I know that. That kid takes a beating and just gets back up. He deserves an award for not getting killed yesterday. Egg bowl will be a shootout. Patterson will look like Manziel against our defense and Martinas Rankin will look like Orlando Pace against their defense...

Tripp McNeely
11-13-2016, 01:08 PM

Not sure if this is a serious post or not...pretty funny if not...well done

HereComesTheSpiral
11-13-2016, 01:11 PM
The key is that we should be able to run the football against OM & must commit to it. If we can do that, we'll be tough to beat

You're forgetting that next Saturday is senior night and Holloway will get 25 carries.**

GTHOM
11-14-2016, 02:07 AM
The OL has shown up since Samford

We didnt run block samford worth a shit

GTHOM
11-14-2016, 02:08 AM

Hugh is that you?

bulldawg28
11-14-2016, 07:38 AM
We didnt run block samford worth a shit

You don't gain over 700 yards with no OL help.

Maroonthirteen
11-14-2016, 10:47 AM
Soooo.....we will run all over our next two opponents because of the Texas A&M game and a few yards vs Bama.

However It is considered oral sex to say Patterson is good based upon his performance vs Texas A&M??????

Here's the truth, we played well against aTm. Patterson played well against aTm. While aTm obviously isn't a top 10 team, they do have some talent. Playing well against them is a positive sign for both teams.

Spiderman
11-14-2016, 10:57 AM
I've noticed this place gets even worse when Ole Miss wins. Will be fun when their second coming loses to Vandy.

The kid is good.

Give 'em credit, they went over there with a MASH unit O-Line got one hurt in the game, the kid's 1st start in front of 100,000 in one of the loudest places, and won.

Pretty impressive. Plus he has a quicker release, stronger arm, and is quicker than Kelly.

They are gonna smoke Vandy.

GTHOM
11-14-2016, 11:20 AM
The kid is good.

Give 'em credit, they went over there with a MASH unit O-Line got one hurt in the game, the kid's 1st start in front of 100,000 in one of the loudest places, and won.

Pretty impressive. Plus he has a quicker release, stronger arm, and is quicker than Kelly.

You really cant think his arm is stronger than Kellys

GTHOM
11-14-2016, 11:20 AM
You don't gain over 700 yards with no OL help.

Did you watch the game

msstate7
11-14-2016, 11:30 AM

I was thinking same thing.

Tripp McNeely
11-14-2016, 12:36 PM
Soooo.....we will run all over our next two opponents because of the Texas A&M game and a few yards vs Bama.

However It is considered oral sex to say Patterson is good based upon his performance vs Texas A&M??????

Should've stopped here...and the answer is yes.

TNDawg35
11-14-2016, 12:48 PM
The dude has played one game and people are slobbering all over his knob. Hell I just saw where some draft people were comparing him to Peyton Manning. Thats a little far fetched this early... A&M is not that good. I mean we skull drug them. Wait til LSU runs it down their throat for 700 yrds... They are doing their usual end of the yr slide. We just happened to catch them at the right time this yr...

MarketingBully
11-14-2016, 01:38 PM
The kid is good.

That loss was more on Sumlin/A&M then it was on Pay Pat. He did have a great game against them and showed why he was a five star QB; however there was no way Ole Miss should have ever gotten back in the game. When you are up 21-6 and you go away from what works that got you your points you lose the game. A&M did more to lose that game then Ole Miss did to win it.

Spiderman
11-14-2016, 05:35 PM

Yes, I can and do. And it's only goonna get stronger if he stays healthy

yjnkdawg
11-14-2016, 05:56 PM
The dude has played one game and people are slobbering all over his knob. Hell I just saw where some draft people were comparing him to Peyton Manning. Thats a little far fetched this early... A&M is not that good. I mean we skull drug them. Wait til LSU runs it down their throat for 700 yrds... They are doing their usual end of the yr slide. We just happened to catch them at the right time this yr...

TAMU had injuries. especially in their secondary, and Myles Garrett was no way close to being 100%. I agree with Spiderman that the loss was on Sumlin. I don't know why with the field position that TAMU had that they ran the clock out to end the first half.

yjnkdawg
11-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Yes, I can and do. And it's only goonna get stronger if he stays healthy

Just shows how a 5* developed in high school. and with the natural skills he has, can come to a program who has not developed a quarterback, since David Cutcliffe, and perform like he did on that big of a college football stage.

bulldawg28
11-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Did you watch the game

I apologize we had 669 yards. 417 passing and 252 rushing what game did you watch?

sandwolf
11-14-2016, 06:18 PM

It wouldn't surprise me. He made a couple of throws on Saturday that were really impressive and required a lot of arm strength......one in particular where they were on the right hash, the receiver on the wide side of the field ran an 8-10 yard out and Patterson threw an absolute laser all the way across the field and hit the receiver in the chest. It was impressive.

It was only one game, but he looked damn good to me....I know I would be really excited about him if he were on our team.

Leroy Jenkins
11-14-2016, 06:18 PM
The kid is good.

Kid is good. He does NOT have a Kelly arm, it's good enough though.

Spiderman
11-16-2016, 08:21 AM
Kid is good. He does NOT have a Kelly arm, it's good enough though.

Wanna bet?

msstate7
11-16-2016, 08:28 AM
Wanna bet?

And how would you prove this?

Spiderman
11-16-2016, 08:09 PM
And how would you prove this?

Get a friend to ask Freeze who can throw a ball further and more MPH at a PC.

Let's get bet set 1st with a mod holding the money. Once done, next PC question gets asked.

Let me save you some money, I already know the answer. If you wanna try me, glad to. Free money for me.

Look at my posting history... Have I ever said a certain thing was gonna happen, and it didn't? Not my opinions of stuff, but when I flat out said AJ wasn't a done deal like all here did, nor Samuel, and that Gay was gonna commit to OM and not us like everybody said.

Again, if you wanna do it, let's do it.

msstate7
11-16-2016, 08:29 PM
Get a friend to ask Freeze who can throw a ball further and more MPH at a PC.

Let's get bet set 1st with a mod holding the money. Once done, next PC question gets asked.

Let me save you some money, I already know the answer. If you wanna try me, glad to. Free money for me.

Look at my posting history... Have I ever said a certain thing was gonna happen, and it didn't? Not my opinions of stuff, but when I flat out said AJ wasn't a done deal like all here did, nor Samuel, and that Gay was gonna commit to OM and not us like everybody said.

Again, if you wanna do it, let's do it.

That wouldn't prove a thing. Buddy Stephens said bo Wallace had more arm strength than Chad Kelly... you believe buddy?

Even if you got your friend to perform this test, are we just supposed to take your word on what freeze says?

Spiderman
11-16-2016, 08:36 PM
That wouldn't prove a thing. Buddy Stephens said bo Wallace had more arm strength than Chad Kelly... you believe buddy?

Even if you got your friend to perform this test, are we just supposed to take your word on what freeze says?

A PC is public. The answer will be out there for all to see. Set the bet and let's see what Freeze says

msstate7
11-16-2016, 08:41 PM
A PC is public. The answer will be out there for all to see. Set the bet and let's see what Freeze says

I haven't believed a word freeze has said since he got to om. Why would i believe this? Saying Patterson has stronger arm than Kelly is self-serving for freeze... Kelly is gone and stroking the ego of Patterson is in freeze's best interest.

FWIW, I'm not postive that Kelly has a stronger arm than Patterson, but I suspect Kelly's is stronger bc of Kelly's larger base.

Spiderman
11-16-2016, 08:52 PM
I haven't believed a word freeze has said since he got to om. Why would i believe this? Saying Patterson has stronger arm than Kelly is self-serving for freeze... Kelly is gone and stroking the ego of Patterson is in freeze's best interest.

FWIW, I'm not postive that Kelly has a stronger arm than Patterson, but I suspect Kelly's is stronger bc of Kelly's larger base.

OMG

msstate7
11-16-2016, 08:58 PM
OMG

OMG at what? What could I have possibility said that was more shocking that you getting freeze to settle a bet on ED? Get your buddy to tell us what's in the new NOA/addendum...

On second thought, I'll take the bet. Get freeze to tweet out whether Kelly or Patterson has the stronger arm velocity and distance wise