PDA

View Full Version : Let's see how he does vs Vandy

Leroy Jenkins
11-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Now that he has tape. I'll give him credit this week but next week will tell for me.**

Todd4State
11-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Why would he be worse? It's Vanderbilt.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Vanderbilt defense is not bad and probably better than A&M statistically. With that being said, losing to Missouri was really bad.

BHildreth3
11-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Shea will beat Vandy. He's a born leader at QB. I hope he transfers

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-12-2016, 11:39 PM
I don't think he will transfer. I think that is extreme wishful thinking.

msstate7
11-12-2016, 11:42 PM

Even if freeze gets show cause? Remember he's at om bc they hired his brother. I can even see some serious recruiting of big brother this offseason. If I'm an offensive HC at a P5 school like Kansas, I offer big brother an OC job if he can deliver little brother

Backspin
11-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Patterson looked really good and got better as game progressed. Give the kid creds, he will be really good for whomever he plays for in the future. Big time arm and and good decisions.

msstate7
11-12-2016, 11:50 PM
Patterson looked really good and got better as game progressed. Give the kid creds, he will be really good for whomever he plays for in the future. Big time arm and and good decisions.
He's gonna be a star. If om can delay sanctions till after '17 season starts, I think Patterson stays. If sanctions come down before '17 season starts, I think Patterson leaves

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 11:57 PM
He's gonna be a star. If om can delay sanctions till after '17 season starts, I think Patterson stays. If sanctions come down before '17 season starts, I think Patterson leaves

Agree

We really need Vandy to figure out what he struggles with. Put something on film.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2016, 11:59 PM
He struggled with pressure until am went soft in second half and tried to stall the game on offense and defense. They quit doing what worked on offense and defense.

HSVDawg
11-13-2016, 12:05 AM

Maybe its just me, but I thought he mostly looked like just another Freeze QB running that Playstation offense of his. Get 5 badass wideouts, run a bunch of bubble screens with deep balls sprinkled in, and if nothing is there let the QB take off. Looked the same as Kelly and Bo Wallace to me, which is in no way an insult. But any QB with even the slightest hint of accuracy can learn to run that offense in a week's time. It should not have surprised anyone that he did well.

Todd4State
11-13-2016, 12:38 AM

I think there's a chance he could be ruled ineligible.

bulldawg28
11-13-2016, 07:33 AM
Any type of pressure he struggled. A&M also ran man coverage when he had any success. That's football 101 at Qb find the 50/50 opportunity and throw to it. I was impressed with him finding the 1one situation and throwing at it. We all knew their corners were trash. When he had to read the zone he was screwed unless he was running free.

yjnkdawg
11-13-2016, 11:17 AM
I thought Patterson showed real poise and showed he had good coaching and development in high school, along with his natural talent (not OM development). He also has big, tall and athletic receivers, whio can go up for balls, make questionable catches, and separate from their defenders. Money ain't everything, but it sure helps until you have to pay the loan off with interest (NCAA).

yjnkdawg
11-13-2016, 11:23 AM
If Orgeron gets the LSU job, if I were him I think I would offer his brother, whatever to come back, with Shea transferring to coach and play for the Mighty Tigahs, and their home state.

msstate7
11-13-2016, 11:25 AM
If Orgeron gets the LSU job, if I were him I think I would offer his brother, whatever to come back, with Shea transferring to coach and play for the Mighty Tigahs, and their home state.

Qb coach offer.

Big brother would jump to get off a sinking ship. Would freeze release little Patterson though?

yjnkdawg
11-13-2016, 11:29 AM
Qb coach offer.

Big brother would jump to get off a sinking ship. Would freeze release little Patterson though?

If Freeze still had control over the decision, I would say that no way he would give a release, but at that point in time he may not be in control, if that were to occur.

basedog
11-13-2016, 11:34 AM
I bet Coach O could care less about help from the Cheaters.

Can't see Patterson leaving, he will have very good receivers and the Cheaters want completely sink next year.

msstate7
11-13-2016, 11:44 AM

Can't see Patterson leaving, he will have very good receivers and the Cheaters want completely sink next year.

I don't know...

Gone -- conyers, Judd, engram, dj jones, fadol brown, bridges, adeboyjo, Davis, gross, and Conner.

Probably gone -- Haynes and stringfellow

Bad class coming in and coaching staff likely to be completely different. Oh and this is a 7-5 team at best now

yjnkdawg
11-13-2016, 01:06 PM

If Coach O gets the job, then it is a completely new system, including OC than when LSU was recruiting Patterson. Coach O knows the ends and outs of OM recruiting. I don't thnk he would have any problem taking from OM either, but we shall see if any of this even becomes a reality.

Leroy Jenkins
11-19-2016, 10:50 PM
Had to do it.

Commercecomet24
11-19-2016, 10:56 PM
Yep he may be great one day but you can't anoint someone after one good half of football. Kenny trill Hill says hello.