PDA

View Full Version : Does This Seem Like a Coach That's Accepted Losing?

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Just an interesting video from Mullen's press conference today. I realize he's trying to keep spirits up, but this just seems a little strange coming from a man who just got his manhood taken.

Thoughts?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisHudgison/status/797547330601943040

Leroy Jenkins
11-12-2016, 09:01 PM
SaBear won by 50 and chewed ass in the post game presser. We accept outcomes, he dictates outcomes.

Dawg61
11-12-2016, 09:04 PM
You're reaching like always. Nothing wrong with his comments. They are accurate.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 09:14 PM
You're reaching like always. Nothing wrong with his comments. They are accurate.

Ok, name an elite coach that talks like that after getting the shit kicked out of him?

bulldawg28
11-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Just an interesting video from Mullen's press conference today. I realize he's trying to keep spirits up, but this just seems a little strange coming from a man who just got his manhood taken.

Thoughts?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisHudgison/status/797547330601943040

You need a life jacket with this one your wayyyyyyy out there.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2016, 09:16 PM

Yep when you watch an NFL minor league team dismantle you there's really not much else to say. Look this year there's Bama and the rest of the country.

BulldogBear
11-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Yep when you watch an NFL minor league team dismantle you there's really not much else to say. Look this year there's Bama and the rest of the country.

It would seem so and probably is. But it will still be interesting to see Bama play a good team without SEC refs to protect them.

I'm gonna predict Bama won't score a TD against Michigan unless it's on D. Now they may still win 9-7 or something but their offense did not impress me today. Not saying we ever had a chance to win but the only reason they got up so big early was holding on literally every snap of the first half without so much as one called. Many were horrific and several were pending sacks.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 09:23 PM

Ok. Fair enough

BeardoMSU
11-12-2016, 09:27 PM
All I give a **** about is how Dan preps us for these last 2 weeks.

dawgday166
11-12-2016, 09:29 PM
I actually liked it. I think sometimes in the past (not this year tho) we have played way too uptight ... especially in somewhat big games. The thing that is making Bama even better this year (and you heard it mentioned during the game) is that it's just like water off a duck's back with Hurts. Never gets too uptight about it .. no matter how much Saban screams about stuff on O. Shrugs off mistakes pretty easily and comes back with a big play.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Maybe he's turning into Pete Carroll

Commercecomet24
11-12-2016, 09:31 PM
It would seem so and probably is. But it will still be interesting to see Bama play a good team without SEC refs to protect them.

I'm gonna predict Bama won't score a TD against Michigan unless it's on D. Now they may still win 9-7 or something but their offense did not impress me today. Not saying we ever had a chance to win but the only reason they got up so big early was holding on literally every snap of the first half without so much as one called. Many were horrific and several were pending sacks.

You could be right. Looks like Michigan is the only team that may have a shot, but I don't think Michigan offense has a shot. Their qb is not mobile and mobile qbs are the only ones that seem to give Bama trouble. Agree with you on the refs. It's funny doesn't seem to matter who's the coach at Bama. I'm almost 52 and they been getting calls and no calls as long as I been alive lol

klong-dog
11-12-2016, 09:34 PM

I'm gonna predict Bama won't score a TD against Michigan unless it's on D. Now they may still win 9-7 or something but their offense did not impress me today. Not saying we ever had a chance to win but the only reason they got up so big early was holding on literally every snap of the first half without so much as one called. Many were horrific and several were pending sacks.They had 615 yards against us and took out the Hurts in the 3rd quarter. What's sad is, they could have beat us 75 plus points.