PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Wins the 2016 SEC West

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Well, hope that was fun folks.

Same team that wins it every year just won it again with Auburn's loss.

2 games left in the season & nothing for anyone to play for but minor bowls.

Man college football is as fun as it could possibly ever be.

Better luck next year everybody!

dawgday166
11-12-2016, 06:54 PM
We get 'em in our house next year *****

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 06:57 PM
We get 'em in our house next year *****

oh yeah, I'm sure that that'll be winnable. With no Fournette at LSU, QB turnover at OM & A&M, I bet they have a good chance of winning it next year as well

dawgday166
11-12-2016, 06:59 PM
oh yeah, I'm sure that that'll be winnable. With no Fournette at LSU, QB turnover at OM & A&M, I bet they have a good chance of winning it next year as well

The road to the SEC W next year goes through Starkville *****

msstate7
11-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Cheer up, shotgun. Bama's competition is up north, not in the sec

starkvegasdawg
11-12-2016, 07:09 PM
You'd think Saban would be bored by now.

LC Dawg
11-12-2016, 07:10 PM
**** Bama

msstate7
11-12-2016, 07:11 PM
You'd think Saban would be bored by now.

His only competition coaching wise resides in Ann Arbor and Columbus. Saban doesn't have the stones to go to the NFL again

Goldendawg
11-12-2016, 07:13 PM
I can see why the rest of college football outside the SEC hates bama and we 13 weak sisters. I'm sick of bama too, especially all their N.E. Ms sidewalk fans in my part of the state, who the closest they have ever been to Tuscaloosa is buying their bama gear in the Fulton, Ms. Walmart. I'm as sick of them as UNM..

msstate7
11-12-2016, 07:17 PM
I can see why the rest of college football outside the SEC hates bama and we 13 weak sisters. I'm sick of bama too, especially all their N.E. Ms sidewalk fans in my part of the state, who the closest they have ever been to Tuscaloosa is buying their bama gear in the Fulton, Ms. Walmart. I'm as sick of them as UNM..

I don't agree with you often, but you nailed this post. I can't stand them... other than tusk haha

Dawgology
11-12-2016, 07:23 PM
I don't mind Bama fans they are easy to **** with for the most part and most I know are chill. I do think that Bamas success with eventually kill the SEC and possibly impact the future of college football in general in regards to revenue. It happened in the NFL.

Goldendawg
11-12-2016, 07:24 PM
I know you don't agree with me much, but I too really love State like all of this board that are real State fans. I'm by know means the a**hat I was called today, don't even know what that is even though I grew up in the wide open 60's and 70's. I just want to win all we can in all games possible and really compete well in those we lose. Hail State!

msstate7
11-12-2016, 07:27 PM
I know you don't agree with me much, but I too really love State like all of this board that are real State fans. I'm by know means the a**hat I was called today, don't even know what that is even though I grew up in the wide open 60's and 70's. I just want to win all we can in all games possible and really compete well in those we lose. Hail State!

I didn't question your love for state or call you a name.

Maroonthirteen
11-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Y'all can call me crazy but....it wouldn't bother me. When all these TV contracts expire...That ESPN offers Bama and 15 more a billion dollars each to form their own league and be done with it.

If the SEC in 2020 was the current teams less Bama and LSU or Florida...I'd be ok with that.

Goldendawg
11-12-2016, 08:04 PM
I know it wasn't you msState7, but I find little place for that on any board especially from another State fan just for giving your opinion in an open forum. I only live 4 miles from the bama line and will see plenty of real bama fans at church tomorrow and a few Auburn fans. Any sidewalk North Ms person with a tv can be a "bama" fan in our neck of the woods. I have no problem with the ones who really support Bama and people like Tusk. There will be more kids at our middle school Monday in Bama gear than UNM and State combined, not counting the Ms tagged vehicles covered up with bama decals and flags. Anyone can do that. It takes guts to be a real State or even a UNM fan.

msstate7
11-12-2016, 08:06 PM
I know it wasn't you msState7, but I find little place for that on any board especially from another State fan just for giving your opinion in an open forum. I only live 4 miles from the bama line and will see plenty of real bama fans at church tomorrow and a few Auburn fans. Any sidewalk North Ms person with a tv can be a "bama" fan in our neck of the woods. I have no problem with the ones who really support Bama and people like Tusk. There will be more kids at our middle school Monday in Bama gear than UNM and State combined, not counting the Ms tagged vehicles covered up with bama decals and flags. Anyone can do that. It takes guts to be a real State or even a UNM fan.

Yep. I'd rather someone in Mississippi that's lived here their whole life be an om fan than a freaking bama or lsu fan