PDA

View Full Version : The Clemson Agricultural College of South Carolina

Leroy Jenkins
11-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Does not play defense well enough to be a contender.

msstate7
11-12-2016, 06:32 PM
#12 nationally in total defense
#8 nationally in scoring defense

Leroy Jenkins
11-12-2016, 06:48 PM
#12 nationally in total defense
#8 nationally in scoring defense

Ok. You are right.

msstate7
11-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Ok. You are right.

They certainly look terrible today. I have no idea if they're about to fall apart defensively... just saying they've been very good coming into this game

Leroy Jenkins
11-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Stats padded in a few games, couple shutouts vs bad teams.

RocketDawg
11-12-2016, 07:10 PM
This the 4th game, I think, this year that has been very close and some of those would have been losses without a bit of luck. Will the Committee take that into consideration, even though it looks like Clemson will squeak by again this week? Might depend on how Washington and Michigan do tonight. Ohio State has already killed Maryland, but they're not very good and OSU probably wouldn't get in anyway with a loss.

msstate7
11-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Stats padded in a few games, couple shutouts vs bad teams.
Won't argue that, but they have an offense that doesn't require a shut down defense. When their offense is clicking, it's very good

msstate7
11-12-2016, 07:16 PM
This the 4th game, I think, this year that has been very close and some of those would have been losses without a bit of luck. Will the Committee take that into consideration, even though it looks like Clemson will squeak by again this week? Might depend on how Washington and Michigan do tonight. Ohio State has already killed Maryland, but they're not very good and OSU probably wouldn't get in anyway with a loss.

Ohio state plays Michigan. Not sure who wins 3-way tie in north division of big10 if Ohio state and penn state win out