PDA

View Full Version : Fitz biggest lesson to learn

Coach007
11-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Seeing the field.

Lots of open guys, which is great news considering we are playing bama. Too many dropped passes again. When those things are not clicking, run game ends up suffering.

MaroonFlounder
11-12-2016, 01:56 PM
He goes to the line already decided who he is throwing to. And eyeballs the receiver. You can't do that vs Bama defense

HoopsDawg
11-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Seeing the field.

Lots of open guys, which is great news considering we are playing bama. Too many dropped passes again. When those things are not clicking, run game ends up suffering.

Agree, 100%, but I hoped he would be a little further along with this aspect of the game at this point in the season.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 04:48 PM
He goes to the line already decided who he is throwing to. And eyeballs the receiver. You can't do that vs Bama defense

You don't know that

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Seeing the field.

Agree

Will be interesting to see if this is better the next two week because the game should be slower. I think some of the mistakes today were due to expecting a Bama helmet to be buried in his back at any moment. I think the reason that it was noticeable is because the OL actually gave him more time than I think he expected