Pinto
11-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Mullen will never beat Saban.

MarketingBully
11-12-2016, 01:40 PM
That isn't brain science.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2016, 01:49 PM
I doubt he will ever, but he's going to have to change the way his team prepares for this game if he ever wants to have a chance

DownwardDawg
11-12-2016, 02:07 PM
I thought everybody already knew this? Nothing to be sad about today.

FISHDAWG
11-12-2016, 02:16 PM
another sad fact is we would probably be bowl eligible if Aeris had been starting and playing from game one ... JMO

DownwardDawg
11-12-2016, 02:19 PM
another sad fact is we would probably be bowl eligible if Aeris had been starting and playing from game one ... JMO

Now that's a real sad fact.

AROB44
11-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Pray tell...name me who will beat them?

Big4Dawg
11-12-2016, 02:24 PM
....Freeze? That was to easy.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-12-2016, 02:26 PM

Meyer, Harbaugh

Maroonthirteen
11-12-2016, 02:26 PM
The sad fact is that college football is such a flawed sport. A handful of teams can stock pile so much talent, the Xs and O's rarely matter outsidr a game or two. If Saban and Mullen switched sidelines, Mullen would be a winner today.

BulldogBear
11-12-2016, 02:28 PM

It's hard to tell. As long as the other team gets to hold every like they do. Anything could happen. We really don't know how good they're offense is. It's talented of course, but it's probably why they got skull drug in the playoffs two years ago. The other team got a fair shake.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-12-2016, 02:35 PM
anything can happen but if Kiffin calls the game he's suppose to call the rest of the season No One will beat Bama this year.

MarketingBully
11-12-2016, 03:07 PM
It's hard to tell. As long as the other team gets to hold every like they do. Anything could happen. We really don't know how good they're offense is. It's talented of course, but it's probably why they got skull drug in the playoffs two years ago. The other team got a fair shake.

If Fitz had those advantages Hurts does, he would have 300 yards passing and 200 yards rushing in a game. Hurts isn't as great as everyone thinks he is simply because holds aren't called against Alabama.

Pinto
11-12-2016, 03:34 PM
If Saban and Mullen switched sidelines, Mullen would be a winner today.

No, no he wouldn't. If it was prison Mullen would be clipping Satan's toenails and ironing his underwear.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-12-2016, 04:23 PM
No, no he wouldn't. If it was prison Mullen would be clipping Satan's toenails and ironing his underwear.

This is retarded. Saban isn't a god. He simply has the best players. How'd it go for him at the Dolphins ?

HoopsDawg
11-12-2016, 04:32 PM
This is retarded. Saban isn't a god. He simply has the best players. How'd it go for him at the Dolphins ?

Never forget that Saban lost to Croom. We have to recruit better or find a coach who can.

Ari Gold
11-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Shit I would just take , Mullen not being scared to death of Bama and Saban..
Has a Mullen coached team not looked and played like we shit the bed against them.??.

HoopsDawg
11-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Shit I would just take , Mullen not being scared to death of Bama and Saban..
Has a Mullen coached team not looked and played like we shit the bed against them.??.

I would take 1 first half TD. It's never happened under Mullen at Bama.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Never forget that Saban lost to Croom. We have to recruit better or find a coach who can.

This^^^^^sabans a great coach but today wasn't about who's scheme was better it was about who had the most talent. Bama is a runaway train this year. I'm just really glad that appears we didn't have any serious injuries today.

msstate7
11-12-2016, 04:43 PM
I would take 1 first half TD. It's never happened under Mullen at Bama.

I thought we had 2 great play calls that should've led to a first half td...

Underthrow to dear that dear should've dove for

Ross dropped perfect pass on 4th down

West Houston Dog
11-12-2016, 04:45 PM
That was just humiliating .

Players who cant make plays. Cant kick a field goal. 17 yd shank punt. Underthrow a pass for a td to Dear. Fred Ross drops a td pass right on his hands. drops couple of others. don't think he could have held on to the ball in this 1st half if Fitz had walked up and handed it to him. Grays drops a probable td right in his breadbasket(yes the defender did distract him). Guys open and cant get them the ball. Defense was HOT GARBAGE. just a poorly coached effort along with players who cant make the play.

Yes bama has more talent than we can ever dream of. yes they hold..over and over and no call. yes their dbs just maul you with their hands. But to go out on national television and get prison raped on defense is just pathetic. And to be an SEC team and have the other team just basically name their own score.

I wish AD Cohen at year end would make the change. Is the program still on the upswing? At the least, he has to demand the DC go. Our defense is just a Chinese Fire Drill back there....

BB30
11-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Wow don't know what to say. That is the best team in the country by a mile... if our players execute today it doesn't get nearly as out of hand as it did. We had several crucial drops from veteran guys.momentum has a lot to do with the flow of a game. Sorry but dropped passes are not on the coach. Bright spots despite the score our ol actually did better than I had expected and honestly the score doesn't reflect how the game was. We had several opportunities to make big plays our coaches had them in position and they did not make the play, that is not on the coaches at all. When your defense spends 3 area of game on field you are going to give up points against a team like bama. We are young and have improved tremendously over the last theee weeks on offense. Fitz is coming around and for the majority of the game made decent decisions and made some great throws in tight spaces. The world isn't ending due to losing to bama and anyone expecting to win that game or keep it to two or three scores hasn't watched bama enough. Don't judge off this game judge off the next two.

But flame away some of y'all manage to have a period every week things don't go our way and t is entertaining. The sun will come up tomorrow and the world to my knowledge is not ending.

West Houston Dog
11-12-2016, 04:59 PM

BB30
11-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Sorry my happiness doesn't rely on us beating bama in Tuscaloosa against a minor league NFL team. If you didn't agree that ol is improving, fitz is improving etc can't help ya. I'm a realist sorry you got your hopes up that we would pull a 1980. Apparently 21 other teams in a row have had the same outcome. This was a horrible match up for us. You apparently missed three drops that cost us possible tds. 2 in first half before it got out of hand. Again hopefully your bleeding will stop and you will be over the hormonal issues before next week.

HoopsDawg
11-12-2016, 05:19 PM
That was just humiliating .

Players who cant make plays. Cant kick a field goal. 17 yd shank punt. Underthrow a pass for a td to Dear. Fred Ross drops a td pass right on his hands. drops couple of others. don't think he could have held on to the ball in this 1st half if Fitz had walked up and handed it to him. Grays drops a probable td right in his breadbasket(yes the defender did distract him). Guys open and cant get them the ball. Defense was HOT GARBAGE. just a poorly coached effort along with players who cant make the play.

Yes bama has more talent than we can ever dream of. yes they hold..over and over and no call. yes their dbs just maul you with their hands. But to go out on national television and get prison raped on defense is just pathetic. And to be an SEC team and have the other team just basically name their own score.

I wish AD Cohen at year end would make the change. Is the program still on the upswing? At the least, he has to demand the DC go. Our defense is just a Chinese Fire Drill back there....

I'm with you. They could have named their score.

dawg27
11-12-2016, 05:45 PM

Yes we have to recruit better we got to get some talent, I know everybody loves Fitzgerald on this board because he can run but 10 of 33 you're not going to be nobody like that t

sleepy dawg
11-12-2016, 06:23 PM
As I said here:
http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?50040-Dear-Dan-Mullen&p=645948#post645948

Y'all will freak out we get walloped by bama after being on highs after A&M. Everyone (many) here goes straight from 'we've turned it around' back into 'freak out' even though any idiot knew what would happen in today's game.

dawgday166
11-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Yes we have to recruit better we got to get some talent, I know everybody loves Fitzgerald on this board because he can run but 10 of 33 you're not going to be nobody like that t

C'mon dude. He's playing against Bama's front line & secondary and our OL & WRs are not the greatest in the world. Gray can get a little separation but no one else really can and that has been a problem going back to 2014.

Goldendawg
11-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Ok, maybe I won't be called a negative a**hat again today for this post, I agree that the OL has improved the last two games especially against aTm. I hope we beat Arky and maul UNM, but most of this OL can only help us win 3 games at the most this year including a bowl, as Senior, Desper, and Claybourne are all seniors. Hev may also be here to coach them in Fall 2017 but I hope he has meaningful employment at another school. I, too want 6 and 6 and a bowl or even 5 -7 and a bowl as the extra practice will indeed help our younger linemen and other position players and all the EE signees. Put another loss to bama behind us and do everything possible to win the next two and then three.

dawgday166
11-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Meyer, Harbaugh

I sorta believe Petrino might would give them a run for their money if Lville miraculously makes it to the playoffs.

msstate7
11-12-2016, 08:00 PM
I sorta believe Petrino might would give them a run for their money if Lville miraculously makes it to the playoffs.

Jackson has the speed to beat their lb's to the outside and the arm to challenge them deep