PDA

View Full Version : This is what I think..

Jack Lambert
09-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Our defense will be the best OSU faces this season. They will average from here on out 42 plus points a game. I am happy with our defense. Our weakest area is the WR. If your guys can't get open and when they do they drop the passes, the run game is going to really sux. Load the box up, play man to man and stop the run. I like TR and he is a good QB however his strong points is passing and if he can't pass he is useless and it is time to change offense and go with Dat who would be a run threat QB. Just my opinion. But I am a Sunday morning, Arm chair coach so my thoughts don't count.

curmudgeon
09-01-2013, 10:07 PM
I like the defense. I hate that the defense has been overshadowed by the Croom offense.

Unless that 105th rated defense in America (Oklahoma State) improved drastically, our 333 total yards (222 passing, 111 rushing) will result in 000 chances of being better than 4-8.

Jack Lambert
09-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Any defense can stop a offense that can't pass. I do think that their defense is improved. I think the HC learned that you have to play defense to make it to the NC game and he took steps to change their defense. However I think TCU is going to make a run at the Big 12 Championship.