PDA

View Full Version : So Steve says

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-10-2016, 12:53 PM
that he has heard a rumor that Patterson is getting the start this weekend. Practices closed this week, no offensive players available for interviews....

Not to mention the news from David Johnson regarding 2nd NOA/amendment. Does that play into it?

Is it just a bad rumor? I guess we'll see. I hope it's true.

BulldogBear
11-10-2016, 01:35 PM
I heard the same. I hope they are that stupid.

Leroy Jenkins
11-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Patterson was getting 1st team reps Sunday.

bulldog2488
11-10-2016, 01:46 PM
I heard the same. I hope they are that stupid.

So, is it the consensus that his recruitment (Patterson) is being investigated too? I'm asking because I honestly don't know.

msbulldog
11-10-2016, 01:50 PM
So, is it the consensus that his recruitment (Patterson) is being investigated too? I'm asking because I honestly don't know.

I don't know if it is the consensus, but several have mentioned it. I believe he and his family are being investigated base on the rumors about the free rent house in Biloxi that have been mentioned on this board.

bulldog2488
11-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Ahhh, okay I got cha. Sorry if that has been discussed before. I peruse the board occasionally, but rarely ever post. So, I may have missed that at some point. That wouldn't be too smart of them to play him if there is any question that his recruitment may show up later when the NCAA findings come out.

msstate7
11-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Got a family member at OM. He says football player told him that Patterson is starting.

lastmajordog
11-10-2016, 02:05 PM
They will do ANYTHING (and thats saying a mouthful for that bunch) to beat the Dogs this year......The thought of watching Shep’s manic tantrum........losing the election and the egg bowl in the same month........meltdown of Biblical proportions......

Political Hack
11-10-2016, 02:13 PM
If he plays he can always take his RS next year when he transfers out

bulldog2488
11-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Hack, you thinking he transfers?

Political Hack
11-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Hack, you thinking he transfers?

I have not been told that, but some local moves in Biloxi might be indicating it's a possibility. Also, if he plays now it's a pretty telling sign IMO. I don't think they'll stick around during a bowl ban when he has a RS year in his back pocket.

Big4Dawg
11-10-2016, 03:02 PM
I never bought into the whole 'OM got Patterson because they are cheating'. They got him because his brother probably makes as much as their DC as a the 'Associate Director of Recruiting Operations'.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-10-2016, 03:10 PM
I never bought into the whole 'OM got Patterson because they are cheating'. They got him because his brother probably makes as much as their DC as a the 'Associate Director of Recruiting Operations'.

I'm sure it came with more than just a job for brother. He was the #1 QB in the nation.

Political Hack
11-10-2016, 04:31 PM
I'm sure it came with more than just a job for brother. He was the #1 QB in the nation.

The family moved to Biloxi and little brother plays for Bobby Hall, if I'm not mistaken. They had a nice rental on the back bay. Not sure if they're still in it.

GTHOM
11-11-2016, 01:42 AM

We shall see how good he is