PDA

View Full Version : Per David Johnson of Rebel 247

BeastMan
11-10-2016, 09:49 AM
He reports today that a 2nd NOA and/or amendment is on the way and there won't be a resolution until the fall of 2017, maybe. Ouch

lamont
11-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Elitedawgs has been telling them that for months. Welcome to the party D.J.

Political Hack
11-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Well, the NCAA was interviewing recruits from this class a few weeks back, which is why you saw a rash of decommitts from the rebels. If they find cheating during this class while everyone knows they're under investigation, it's going to be a LOIC level 1 out the ying yang like we've never seen before. People laugh when I say this, but the NCAA has to be considering shutting down their football program at this point. 4+ year investigation ranging multiple sports, multiple coaching staffs, and then the find that they still haven't stopped?!?!!! They're going to get the book thrown at them. What that entails is unknown, but it was between 32-40 over 3-4 years before they dug into this class. At this point only the death penalty could be worse.

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2016, 09:56 AM
I hope they drag it out for several more years and THEN hammer them. It's finally starting to bite. It would have bitten them long before now if the instate media had actually covered it. Thank you Larime Tunsil. He might turn out to be my all time favorite Confederate Rebel.

BeastMan
11-10-2016, 09:59 AM
To be totally fair and balanced, he also said there will be no smoking gun in 2nd letter.

Token Bammer
11-10-2016, 10:01 AM
To be totally fair and balanced, he also said there will be no smoking gun in 2nd letter.

That's ok. At this point stoking the fire works just fine.

Csdog
11-10-2016, 10:04 AM
No smoking gun means everyone already know about Tunsil getting paid

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2016, 10:06 AM

Why in the world would you want to be fair with THEM? They certainly haven't been playing fair. Just for the record they said the same thing about the last one.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2016, 10:10 AM

Not sure why anyone would believe this and the entire "smoking gun" thing is completely open to interpretation. Also consider the he's getting info from optimistic/biased sources.

Thick
Yeah, they also said there wouldn't be a 2nd NOA or amendment. They interviewed past recruits about how the "system" works, i.e., burner phones, cash, providing additional benefits (jobs, housing), etc. Why take so long if there was nothing new to report? I'm not buying it at all.

BeastMan
Why in the world would you want to be fair with THEM? They certainly haven't been playing fair. Just for the record they said the same thing about the last one.

I'm being fair to what David said. It's your prerogative to believe or not believe what he says.

msstate7

Isn't he one of the ones that said there wouldn't be another NOA/addendum?

If there's even 1 level 1 on this one, see ya freeze

Token Bammer
11-10-2016, 10:14 AM
It would be nice to see the NCAA go ahead and nuke the grove but I'm beginning to really enjoy the slow burn.

lamont
11-10-2016, 10:14 AM
More violations is a smoking gun- that's what they don't seem to realize

msstate7
11-10-2016, 10:15 AM
It would be nice to see the NCAA go ahead and nuke the grove but I'm beginning to really enjoy the slow burn.

I don't want death penalty. I want them to go 2-10 for about 6 years in a row

starkvegasdawg
11-10-2016, 10:16 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/004/130/bagdad-bob.jpg

louisvilledawg
11-10-2016, 10:17 AM
He reports today that a 2nd NOA and/or amendment is on the way and there won't be a resolution until the fall of 2017, maybe. Ouch

Do you have a link we could check out? or was this in an interview?

GreenheadDawg
11-10-2016, 10:18 AM

I'm good with that!

Ari Gold
11-10-2016, 10:19 AM
9 over 3.

BeastMan
11-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Do you have a link we could check out? or was this in an interview?

It's under today's Rebel rise. It's premium content so I wasn't going to rip it off. A friend sent it to me.

Tbonewannabe
11-10-2016, 10:22 AM

Does this mean they will actually release the letter or was it sent to a PO Box in Fargo, ND so it doesn't fall under the Freedom of Information Act?

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2016, 10:26 AM
I'm being fair to what David said. It's your prerogative to believe or not believe what he says.

Well to be REALLY fair and balanced to what they have said: 1st it was there is no investigation. Then it was there is an investigation but it doesn't involve football. That progressed to it did involve football but only the previous staff. That led to , well it does involve the current staff but there is no smoking gun. After that it was 9 over 3 and the investigation is over. That became well there MIGHT be some interviews going on but there is nothing to it. That lead to, well they are offering people immunity but it's just a fishing expedition and nothing will come of it. They have now reached, there is a second NOA coming but there is no smoking gun.

in the interests of space that is an abridged version. You know you are right, why would I EVER doubt what they are saying. *******

Tbonewannabe
11-10-2016, 10:28 AM
Well to be REALLY fair and balanced to what they have said: 1st it was there is no investigation. Then it was there is an investigation but it doesn't involve football. That progressed to it did involve football but only the previous staff. That led to , well it does involve the current staff but there is no smoking gun. After that it was 9 over 3 and the investigation is over. That became well there MIGHT be son interviews going on but there is nothing to it. That lead to, well they are offering people immunity but it's just a fishing expedition and nothing will come of it. They have now reached, there is a second NOA coming but there is no smoking gun. You know you are right, why would I EVER doubt what they are saying. *******

Only thing better would be if the actual timeline was laid out. You could also include every time Rosebowl released information, they would slander him and call him a liar then it was proven true.

Dawgology
11-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Only thing better would be if the actual timeline was laid out. You could also include every time Rosebowl released information, they would slander him and call him a liar then it was proven true.

I would LOVE to see something like this. Damn, I should have been documenting this all for posterity!

Ari Gold
11-10-2016, 10:34 AM
DJ is a joke... Honestly it's shocking that 24/7 would allow this guy to do what he does.. Just ask the ones in the know about him.. As unprofessional as it gets..

Tbonewannabe
11-10-2016, 10:35 AM
DJ is a joke... Honestly it's shocking that 24/7 would allow this guy to do what he does.. Just ask the ones in the know about him.. As unprofessional as it gets..

How much of a reporter could a guy be that has/had a son on the team?

Political Hack
11-10-2016, 10:41 AM

He's really off most of the time. I haven't paid attention to him in years, but he was never right when I actually read his stuff 3-4 years ago.

"THERE IS NO NCAA INVESTIGATION!!!!!"

Technetium
11-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Do we have any inside sources on what to expect in this second NOA, and should we expect a 3rd if the NCAA is still interviewing recruits/etc.?

Ifyouonlyknew
11-10-2016, 10:49 AM

I actually understand why he toes the company line. With his son on the team I wouldn't want to rock the boat either. He's probably too close to the situation to give any kind of fair perspective.

MedDawg
11-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Does this mean they will actually release the letter or was it sent to a PO Box in Fargo, ND so it doesn't fall under the Freedom of Information Act?

Fargo, Season Three

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-10-2016, 11:28 AM

Beat me to it. I'm reading through this thinking in the end I'm going to post that I don't want a death penalty. That would be too kind if you really think about it. I think having to watch a Samford level team run on the field and suffering the consequences from Sept. to Nov. each year would be more in line of what I'd like to see. No offense to Samford.

TrapGame
11-10-2016, 11:45 AM
No smoking gun? How bout a smoking mask.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Zh_enJ3T4AQ/hqdefault.jpg

AusTexDawg
11-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Beat me to it. I'm reading through this thinking in the end I'm going to post that I don't want a death penalty. That would be too kind if you really think about it. I think having to watch a Samford level team run on the field and suffering the consequences from Sept. to Nov. each year would be more in line of what I'd like to see. No offense to Samford.

I'm with you - schadenfreude all the way.

msujan
11-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Well, the NCAA was interviewing recruits from this class a few weeks back, which is why you saw a rash of decommitts from the rebels. If they find cheating during this class while everyone knows they're under investigation, it's going to be a LOIC level 1 out the ying yang like we've never seen before. People laugh when I say this, but the NCAA has to be considering shutting down their football program at this point. 4+ year investigation ranging multiple sports, multiple coaching staffs, and then the find that they still haven't stopped?!?!!! They're going to get the book thrown at them. What that entails is unknown, but it was between 32-40 over 3-4 years before they dug into this class. At this point only the death penalty could be worse.

Points to leaving the redshirt on Patterson.

RiverCityDawg
11-10-2016, 12:03 PM

Bravo

Ari Gold
11-10-2016, 12:04 PM

Well played

beretta
11-10-2016, 12:06 PM
my sources at UM are better than at MSU.....

4 coaches gone.....

Womack (will retire)
Chris Kiffin - show cause and let go
and the two other coaches i can't remember their names are gone too - no show cause but let go....

that is what I was told.....also said no one in the AD knows about schollys....

Martianlander
11-10-2016, 12:17 PM
I would LOVE to see something like this. Damn, I should have been documenting this all for posterity!

Me too. Will probably have to buy Steve's book. Should be documented there.

FISHDAWG
11-10-2016, 12:23 PM

not to mention promoting Bjork

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-10-2016, 12:25 PM
my sources at UM are better than at MSU.....

4 coaches gone.....

Womack (will retire)
Chris Kiffin - show cause and let go
and the two other coaches i can't remember their names are gone too - no show cause but let go....

that is what I was told.....also said no one in the AD knows about schollys....

Matt Luke?

FISHDAWG
11-10-2016, 12:26 PM
Not sure why anyone would believe this and the entire "smoking gun" thing is completely open to interpretation. Also consider the he's getting info from optimistic/biased sources.

8 lev-1 violations sure smells like smoke from where I'm sitting

ETA - reading comprehension fail - it's the second letter .... hey, maybe there's another 8 to go with the first letter

blacklistedbully
11-10-2016, 12:33 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TrapGame again.

Tripp McNeely
11-10-2016, 12:53 PM

Here's the entire quote:

"7:45 a.m.
***Just an update on what we're hearing from off-the-record sources regarding the ongoing NCAA investigation: We understand that an amendment to the first Notice of Allegations is expected. If not an amendment, then a second NOA in and of itself is expected. We use the word "expected," as no one knows if it is imminent, but there seems to be a collective feeling that it is coming. There is nothing earth-shattering in that, but we are now hearing that finality of the investigation could carry on well into next summer and possibly even into the fall of 2017. There does not appear to be a pathway to a speedy resolution, as most have hoped for. On a side note, we are unaware of any new smoking guns that have arisen in all of this, so it's difficult to put a finger on cause and effect if this ultimately proves to be the case."

So, he really didn't say there wasn't a smoking gun. "we are unaware of any new smoking guns..." is infinitely different than "There are no smoking guns" ..."we are unaware..." was definitely added for a reason.

louisvilledawg
11-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Here's the entire quote:

***Just an update on what we're hearing from off-the-record sources regarding the ongoing NCAA investigation: We understand that an amendment to the first Notice of Allegations is expected. If not an amendment, then a second NOA in and of itself is expected. We use the word "expected," as no one knows if it is imminent, but there seems to be a collective feeling that it is coming. There is nothing earth-shattering in that, but we are now hearing that finality of the investigation could carry on well into next summer and possibly even into the fall of 2017. There does not appear to be a pathway to a speedy resolution, as most have hoped for. On a side note, we are unaware of any new smoking guns that have arisen in all of this, so it's difficult to put a finger on cause and effect if this ultimately proves to be the case."

So, he really didn't say there wasn't a smoking gun. "we are unaware of any new smoking guns..." is infinitely different that "There are no smoking guns" ..."we are unaware..." was definitely added for a reason.

Bingo. was just about to post the same thing.

The old smoking guns will be there haha

DancingRabbit
11-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Here's the entire quote:

So, he really didn't say there wasn't a smoking gun. "we are unaware of any new smoking guns..." is infinitely different that "There are no smoking guns" ..."we are unaware..." was definitely added for a reason.

It's coming

tireddawg
11-10-2016, 01:02 PM
🔨 🔨 🔨 🔨

Bully13
11-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Wow...do yall remember that rumor i posted about an announcement that would be coming mid week? Sorry had to Pat myself on the back. At any rate, 17 Ole Miss.

DLGDawg
11-10-2016, 01:08 PM
9 over 3.
Looks like they were right all along...9 year investigation and 3 year death penalty.

Jack Lambert
11-10-2016, 01:13 PM

That photo would make Hitler roll over in his grave to hide his hard on.

Jack Lambert
11-10-2016, 01:14 PM

Why the second letter. Any second letter is a smoking gun.

spbdawg
11-10-2016, 01:40 PM
#

msbulldog
11-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Here's the entire quote:

So, he really didn't say there wasn't a smoking gun. "we are unaware of any new smoking guns..." is infinitely different than "There are no smoking guns" ..."we are unaware..." was definitely added for a reason.

"the investigation could carry on well into next summer and possibly even into the fall of 2017." If the investigations ends in fall of 2017 and the NCAA issues another of amended NOI. Mississippi will have 90 days to respond, then a hearing with the COI which meets only quarterly has to be scheduled, this hearing could take place in the summer of 2018. That would put it past the 2018 signing day and halfway through the 2019 recruiting period.

msstate7
11-10-2016, 01:53 PM
If there's any level 1s in new letter, I'd release it and fire freeze. Blame everything on him, beg for forgiveness, and hope the NCAA buys it. Pretty sure freeze's trouble would justify no buy out. There's no good class to worry about keeping together also

Dolphus Raymond
11-10-2016, 02:02 PM
NAFOOM has been very quiet.

chainedup_Dawg
11-10-2016, 03:36 PM
"the investigation could carry on well into next summer and possibly even into the fall of 2017." If the investigations ends in fall of 2017 and the NCAA issues another of amended NOI. Mississippi will have 90 days to respond, then a hearing with the COI which meets only quarterly has to be scheduled, this hearing could take place in the summer of 2018. That would put it past the 2018 signing day and halfway through the 2019 recruiting period.

So basically they're looking at this recruiting cycle, 2018 AND possibly 2019 being tainted by the investigation before penalties are even handed down. I'm all for that as long as it continues to simmer like it has!

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2016, 03:42 PM
This probably means Freeze is coaching OM in 2017.

Unless the sanctions come down in August or something and he gets a show cause right before the season starts.

Ole Miss has a delimma here. Do you fire Freeze after signing day and give the new coach a full Spring, offseason, and recruiting calendar, or do you risk it and keep him with the possibility/probability that he gets a show cause in right before or during the season?

Tbonewannabe
11-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Would a 2nd letter mean Repeat Offender status which compounds the penalties? I thought that is why they were trying to get it just added to the first one.

TrapGame
11-10-2016, 04:03 PM
If this is true and OM gets Letter II then Freeze should be fired. No excuses. Fire the bastard and throw your daughters at the NCAA for mercy.

spbdawg
11-10-2016, 04:04 PM
#

Ifyouonlyknew
11-10-2016, 04:28 PM
I don't see how it could be considered repeat offender when they aren't currently on probation.

Really Clark?
11-10-2016, 04:55 PM
The repeat-violator legislation (?death penalty?) is applicable to an institution if, within a five-year period, the following conditions exist:

Following the announcement of a major case, a major violation occurs and The second violation occurred within five years of the starting date of the penalty assessed in the first case. The second major case does not have to be in the same sport as the previous case to affect the second sport.

They are already under penalty for WBB and Track. Repeat offender can be used.

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2016, 05:12 PM
8 lev-1 violations sure smells like smoke from where I'm sitting

ETA - reading comprehension fail - it's the second letter .... hey, maybe there's another 8 to go with the first letter

It's already more than 8. There were multiple violations in some of the categories. I think it's actually more like 60.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-10-2016, 05:21 PM
The repeat-violator legislation (?death penalty?) is applicable to an institution if, within a five-year period, the following conditions exist:

Following the announcement of a major case, a major violation occurs and The second violation occurred within five years of the starting date of the penalty assessed in the first case. The second major case does not have to be in the same sport as the previous case to affect the second sport.

They are already under penalty for WBB and Track. Repeat offender can be used.

I stand corrected. Thanks Clark

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2016, 05:27 PM
I stand corrected. Thanks Clark

I don't think they are subject to it UNLESS they find something that happened after the NCAA PENALTIES on on track and basketball STARTED. I think that officially started a month or two ago. That means it would have to be stuff that occurred within the last month or two. They aren't going to get the death penalty......THIS time around. What they are going to get is going to be pretty dang close.

Really Clark?
11-10-2016, 05:33 PM
I don't think they are subject to it UNLESS they find something that happened after the NCAA PENALTIES on on track and basketball STARTED. I think that officially started a month or two ago. That means it would have to be stuff that occurred within the last month or two. They aren't going to get the death penalty......THIS time around. What they are going to get is going to be pretty dang close.

You are correct. Was thinking it was further back since they had self imposed and was just waiting for football to finish up. But 10/7/16 was the start of the penalty phase for them. Such a weird uncharted case.

FISHDAWG
11-10-2016, 05:46 PM

Unless the sanctions come down in August or something and he gets a show cause right before the season starts.

Ole Miss has a delimma here. Do you fire Freeze after signing day and give the new coach a full Spring, offseason, and recruiting calendar, or do you risk it and keep him with the possibility/probability that he gets a show cause in right before or during the season?

it is going to be a pretty tough sell to a new coach to come in and take over that mess ... probably going to have to offer some HC wanna-be who currently is an assistant coach or coordinator from a smaller program

BulldogBear
11-10-2016, 05:49 PM
it is going to be a pretty tough sell to a new coach to come in and take over that mess ... probably going to have to offer some HC wanna-be who currently is an assistant coach or coordinator from a smaller program
or a high school

Send Bobbeh up theh

MedDawg
11-10-2016, 05:53 PM

They probably did cheat in the past month.

DogsofAnarchy
11-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Why would ANY of you believe what an OM beat writer has to say? Are you just stupid? They have lied about every part of this investigation. Including that there wasn't an investigation!! Why would anyone with half a brain believe a damn word they would say now? It's like the liberal news channels, I'm not ever listening to them again. Lunatics!!!

RocketDawg
11-10-2016, 07:27 PM

It might come down to a face-saving resignation for Freeze -- resign so he doesn't have to get fired, and he might not even get the show cause. He could say it was just to get the whole thing over for his beloved university, while admitting no guilt. Perhaps he might just informally agree to not go elsewhere for X number of years. I have no idea if the NCAA would be that benevolent.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2016, 07:47 PM
It might come down to a face-saving resignation for Freeze -- resign so he doesn't have to get fired, and he might not even get the show cause. He could say it was just to get the whole thing over for his beloved university, while admitting no guilt. Perhaps he might just informally agree to not go elsewhere for X number of years. I have no idea if the NCAA would be that benevolent.

I don't think the NCAA would go for that. They need show causes advertised to discourage future cheating.

ILOATHEBears
11-10-2016, 07:53 PM
I don't think the NCAA would go for that. They need show causes advertised to discourage future cheating.

Is there any scenario freeze survives? I can't see it

Todd4State
11-10-2016, 07:56 PM
The last time Ole Miss was in NCAA trouble when Billy Brewer was the head coach the NCAA announced the sanctions in the summer and they let go of Brewer at that point and then they had our very own Joe Lee Dunn as the interim head coach for the 1994 season which was a disaster with them finishing up at 4-7. I could see something similar happening to Ole Miss and Freeze this time as well because they are going to ride this until the gallows call.

msbulldog
11-10-2016, 08:16 PM
They hang together or they hang separately!

DownwardDawg
11-10-2016, 08:39 PM
edit

Bad joke

WSOPdawg
11-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Why would ANY of you believe what an OM beat writer has to say? Are you just stupid? They have lied about every part of this investigation. Including that there wasn't an investigation!! Why would anyone with half a brain believe a damn word they would say now? It's like the liberal news channels, I'm not ever listening to them again. Lunatics!!!

Abso-17n-lutely!!! Rep given!!!

WSOPdawg
11-10-2016, 08:45 PM

I don't think it matters if Freeze is still employed by TCUN or not regarding a Show Cause cuz once the NCAA has a person in their cross-hares, they are getting whats coming to them regardless.

If they got additional cheating and illegalities since the 1st NOA (and we know they do), they'll come as close to the death penalty as the NCAA can administer (because the NCAA will view TCUN as playing the NCAA investigators for fools imo). TCUN is toast!!!

somebodyshotmypaw
11-10-2016, 09:15 PM
So the phases of the investigation are as follows:

1. We aren't being investigated.
2. We are being investigated but there will be no letter.
3. There will be a letter but it won't involve football.
4. The letter involves football, but the football issues are minor violations.
5. There are some major violations in football but they were the previous staff.
6. There are some football issues with this staff, but Freeze isn't involved and no money changed hands.
7. Freeze took a booster to visit a recruit and Tunsil got money but it came from the NCAA approved fund.
8. The money was probably illegal but thankfully there will be no 2nd letter.
9. There will be a second letter, but it will be minor ....................

Their narrative changes every day.

DeviousDawg
11-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Is there any scenario freeze survives? I can't see it

Yes, a 0.000000000000001% chance. Gary Johnson had a better chance of winning the election than Freeze's chances of keeping his job.

msstate7
11-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Yes, a 0.000000000000001% chance. Gary Johnson had a better chance of winning the election than Freeze's chances of keeping his job.

Then why not fire him, blame everything on him, and beg for mercy?

ILOATHEBears
11-10-2016, 09:30 PM

Nice! Very good analogy

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
11-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Then why not fire him, blame everything on him, and beg for mercy?

Rhetorical question probably. But because that would be an admission of guilt - something they are fully incapable of. Way too much pride to admit that their recent run of "dominance" was obtained unethically.

msstate7
11-10-2016, 09:58 PM
Rhetorical question probably. But because that would be an admission of guilt - something they are fully incapable of. Way too much pride to admit that their recent run of "dominance" was obtained unethically.

I guess so, but the guilty verdict is coming whether by plea or by NCAA jury

Political Hack
11-10-2016, 10:24 PM

I think the NCAA has what they need. It's not a question of whether the timing and new findings add up, it's a question of how badly does the NCAA want to hammer them.

WSOPdawg
11-10-2016, 10:53 PM
I think the NCAA has what they need. It's not a question of whether the timing and new findings add up, it's a question of how badly does the NCAA want to hammer them.

The NCAA needs to hammer them pretty darn good because we all have to remember / realize that the success generated by their CHEATING came at the expense of all the other SEC schools. They need to go down!

DeviousDawg
11-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Here is why this is taking so long and why the NCAA is being so tedious.

Think of the Ole Miss football team as a seed wart. You can scrape, pull or cut off the top all you want, and while it looks like its gone for a little while, the seed still remains and the wart will grow back.

In this case, Hugh Freeze and his staff are the top of the wart, and the NCAA already has a knife that is more than sharp enough to cut it off. However, the NCAA wants to get the seed because they are tired of this annoying wart coming back. The NCAA is digging deep into the wart and trying to find the seed. The rumor is, the seed smells a lot like a Crunchwrap Supreme, and the NCAA smells it.

lamont
11-10-2016, 11:02 PM

Think of the Ole Miss football team as a seed wart. You can scrape, pull or cut off the top all you want, and while it looks like its gone for a little while, the seed still remains and the wart will grow back.

In this case, Hugh Freeze and his staff are the top of the wart, and the NCAA already has a knife that is more than sharp enough to cut it off. However, the NCAA wants to get the seed because they are tired of this annoying wart coming back. The NCAA is digging deep into the wart and trying to find the seed. The rumor is, the seed smells a lot like a Crunchwrap Supreme, and the NCAA smells it.

ISWYDT

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2016, 11:12 PM

Wow, I bet the NCAA is having a Baja Blast investigating this case!

DeviousDawg
11-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Wow, I bet the NCAA is having a Baja Blast investigating this case!

I hear they prefer the Baja Blast Freeze

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2016, 11:47 PM

Nice. Should be a Bell Grande of sanctions

ScoobaDawg
11-11-2016, 12:20 AM

Would Mississippi be Blind Sided?

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Would Mississippi be Blind Sided?

I'd have to say yeah. The NCAA is about to have Freeze's Cinnabons nailed to the wall.

Mjoelner34
11-11-2016, 09:06 AM
It takes a while to cut deep enough. Some of those seeds are 7 layers deep.

DownwardDawg
11-11-2016, 09:12 AM
I'd have to say yeah. The NCAA is about to have Freeze's Cinnabons nailed to the wall.

I love me some cinnabons!!!

Todd4State
11-11-2016, 09:53 AM

Are Cinnabons what Taco Bell calls the cinnamon twists now? I don't eat at Ole Miss supported establishments.

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2016, 10:08 AM
Yeah, they partnered with Cinnabon to sale those instead of cinnamon twists. I guess the TSUN crowd likes small sweet balls better.

lamont
11-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Yeah, they partnered with Cinnabon to sale those instead of cinnamon twists. I guess the TSUN crowd likes small sweet balls better.

Well done

msbulldog
11-11-2016, 01:41 PM

I have to say yeah.