PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Question on Bo Bounds this Morning

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2016, 09:41 AM
If Ole Miss wasn't under major NCAA investigation, would Freeze be considered for the LSU job?

The correct answer to this question is a resounding "NO". Because the entire reason he's considered a decent coach is because he recruited elite players illegally, which caused the NCAA investigation. You don't have one without the other.

Illegal recruiting made Freeze. He's a girls basketball coach without it.

Political Hack
11-09-2016, 10:24 AM
If Ole Miss wasn't under major NCAA investigation, would Freeze be considered for the LSU job?

The correct answer to this question is a resounding "NO". Because the entire reason he's considered a decent coach is because he recruited elite players illegally, which caused the NCAA investigation. You don't have one without the other.

You see what happens when he has to use his "depth." They have none. You have to develop depth and they've never developed anyone. As crazy as that sounds, I challenge anyone to find a kid they actually developed into a stud player. I can't think of one, but surely someone got better while on their campus.

TNDawg35
11-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Look at who he recruited and where they went and how they developed. Everyone of his "big recruits" who put him on the map in the first place have been complete NFL busts... LSU knows this and they also would never look at Freeze. Colleges know why he "won" at NM. Im sure alot of the Freeze turned down this or turned down that talk has been started by his agent...

LC Dawg
11-09-2016, 10:50 AM
You see what happens when he has to use his "depth." They have none. You have to develop depth and they've never developed anyone. As crazy as that sounds, I challenge anyone to find a kid they actually developed into a stud player. I can't think of one, but surely someone got better while on their campus.
I'm sure Buchanan is a helluva intramural player so maybe they can take credit for that.

Goldendawg
11-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Hey, give Hugh a break. He has remembered and stated this week that he could move Liggons back to QB!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Freeze has only "been mentioned" for one job opening since he's been at OM, so either everyone knows he's dirty or that he can't develop talent. Apparently it's both lol!

HSVDawg
11-09-2016, 09:30 PM

You can say that all you want, but he did whip our asses in 2012 with a bunch of no talent ass clown Houston Nutt recruits. Freeze is a decent but not elite coach, and an enigma. His teams play unpredictably above and below their talent level depending upon the situation. He's had some impressive wins over way more talented teams and some bad losses to less talented teams. Overall, still not enough body of work to be in the mix at LSU.