PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll during my pissed off weekend i missed this gem..

BHildreth3
09-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Remember last year Troy??? oh yea it's that QB again this year

The best quarterback you've never heard of ... Troy QB Corey Robinson
At least, he's the best statistical quarterback you've never heard of. Not only is he the nation's active leader in passing yards, passing efficiency and completions, but he came up with one of the greatest games in the history of college football against UAB completing an NCAA record for passers with 30 attempts hitting 94% of his passes going 30-of-32 for 319 yards - hitting 20 straight passes at one point - in the 34-31 overtime win over UAB.

Can't wait for the SHOOTOUT IN VEGAS!

msstate7
09-01-2013, 07:43 PM
Maybe Troy has an OC that Dan could hire

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Maybe Troy has an OC that Dan could hire

I think I can remember people saying that even last year

engie
09-02-2013, 06:01 PM
I've been saying it for 2+ years...

Kenny Edenfield. Was Hud's OC at North Alabama for years and was his first choice for OC at ULL. Edenfield wouldn't make that lateral move across the Sun Belt away from his alma mater. But he would almost assuredly accept the same position at MSU.

Has had success with both pass-first and dual-threat spread QBs. His first QB at Troy had lead feet -- and they still put up stupid numbers. His 3 years at Troy(Pass offense): 12th, 17th, 8th... currently 30th.... In the meantime, MSU has been: 87th, 94th, 59th...currently 58th...

BHildreth3
09-02-2013, 06:41 PM
If Mullen doesn't start working on zone blocking and read option again for Auburn, I'm going to jump in the boat again for Knute Hudspeth.