PDA

View Full Version : What could Mississippi do with Haiti Hugh?

Indndawg
11-08-2016, 06:39 AM
Doomsday Scenario: Ms falters in 2 of last 3, including EB. Freeze looks indecisive and playcalling is bad.

Could Mississippi blunt (pun intended) the NCAA's wrath by firing The Beav, admitting wrong, and beg for mercy

lamont
11-08-2016, 06:58 AM
They have the NCAA mess on the horizon and are staring missing a bowl game dead in the face as they head into February with a very low rated recruiting class. My how times have changed since August when they were talking playoff berth

msbulldog
11-08-2016, 07:04 AM
And I hate it for them! Especially the ones I make it my personal mission to torment.

Spiderman
11-08-2016, 07:13 AM
Doomsday Scenario: Ms falters in 2 of last 3, including EB. Freeze looks indecisive and playcalling is bad.

Could Mississippi blunt (pun intended) the NCAA's wrath by firing The Beav, admitting wrong, and beg for mercy

Only way they fire David Koresh , is if they are forced too by the NCAA or if he starts losing consistently.

Political Hack
11-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Barney still works there. You think they're going to fire another guy who knows where all the bodies are buried?

starkvegasdawg
11-08-2016, 07:37 AM

Too late now. If they had sent him back to his hutch on the creek even as late as draft night then maybe the NCAA takes that into consideration. By waiting until their season has become an abysmal failure and then fire him under the pretense of doing the right thing I don't think has any effect unless it ticks them off even more for trying such a stunt.

Indndawg
11-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Too late now. If they had sent him back to his hutch on the creek even as late as draft night then maybe the NCAA takes that into consideration. By waiting until their season has become an abysmal failure and then fire him under the pretense of doing the right thing I don't think has any effect unless it ticks them off even more for trying such a stunt.

lsjflsjlkfjls

Commercecomet24
11-08-2016, 12:02 PM
They have the NCAA mess on the horizon and are staring missing a bowl game dead in the face as they head into February with a very low rated recruiting class. My how times have changed since August when they were talking playoff berth

Karma is real, she's unforgiving and vengeful! Couldn't happen to a better bunch!

Todd4State
11-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Barney still works there. You think they're going to fire another guy who knows where all the bodies are buried?

Sounds like a pickle.

DeviousDawg
11-08-2016, 12:38 PM
If they fire the Beav they will have undone all the lies and agendas they have built over the past year. At this point, Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze are married til death due them part. They both might as well start knocking out that bucket list.

SheltonChoked
11-08-2016, 01:46 PM
Not sure who would want to walk into that mess. Unknown scholarship limits and probation with a bowl ban. Plus indications are its the boosters running things and per NCAA rules, it'd be your problem.

Of course, all this applies after Hugh's Show Cause anyway...