PDA

View Full Version : Cohen to AD is already paying dividends

lamont
11-08-2016, 06:16 AM
Since Cohen became AD:

1. Mullen pulls just his 2nd big upset of his tenure
2. Projections are now putting our basketball team in the NCAA Tourney
3. We have hired one of the top assistants in the country to run the baseball program- cutting the Polk tree down

And the biggest miracle yet:

John Hevesy now has a recruited OL player on an NFL roster!!! Congrats Clausell on signing with the Redskins and being added to the 53 man.

msbulldog
11-08-2016, 06:35 AM
I really like the baseball hire. He walks into a great situation, loaded roster, top rated recruiting classes and two very able assistants. I'm looking for great things from MSU BB.

grinnindawg
11-08-2016, 06:42 AM
Actually made me laugh. Thanks!

Dawgface
11-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Must have pulled this off genespage.

lamont
11-08-2016, 07:11 AM
uhhhh no. Ive never been to Jean's

Liverpooldawg
11-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Since Cohen became AD:

1. Mullen pulls just his 2nd big upset of his tenure
2. Projections are now putting our basketball team in the NCAA Tourney
3. We have hired one of the top assistants in the country to run the baseball program- cutting the Polk tree down

And the biggest miracle yet:

John Hevesy now has a recruited OL player on an NFL roster!!! Congrats Clausell on signing with the Redskins and being added to the 53 man.

You forgot the sarcastics on the first two and the bonus.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-08-2016, 10:37 AM
uhhhh no. Ive never been to Jean's

Well you are missing out on some great sweet and sour chicken

maroonmania
11-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Actually my one lone reservation about a late football revival in November is that it opens the door to allowing Mullen to keep Hevesy. That is bad for MSU football long term IMO.

GTHOM
11-08-2016, 01:57 PM
I really like the baseball hire. He walks into a great situation, loaded roster, top rated recruiting classes and two very able assistants. I'm looking for great things from MSU BB.

How good do we expect the baseball team to be this year

HoopsDawg
11-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Actually my one lone reservation about a late football revival in November is that it opens the door to allowing Mullen to keep Hevesy. That is bad for MSU football long term IMO.

I'm concerned about that as well. But consider that Hev has cost us a few games this year. Why did Desper ever play LG? He has said in interviews he much prefers RG and is better there. Why didn't Hev let Jenkins play LG instead of Story? Might of cost us the BYU and UK games. It shouldn't have taken until A&M for him to figure that out.

DeviousDawg
11-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Well you are missing out on some great sweet and sour chicken

"Sit down, sit down, have you tried my cheese wontons?"