PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Note on Fitz

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Heard this on B&B Show this morning:

Nick Fitz has led a game winning TD drive in the 4th quarter for 4 straight weeks.

His defense let him down twice in such situations, but for 4 straight weeks he's led a drive in the 4th quarter to take the lead.

This team is a long way away, but it's exciting to see things beginning to come together. Hopefully the storm has been weathered & now we can start our ascent back up.

Commercecomet24
11-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Yes he has and not only that he led us on 2 minute drive before half against umass that gave us the momentum for second half. Some people keep saying he doesn't have the "it" factor, I don't know about that but the dude has been clutch at nut cutting time.

MetEdDawg
11-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Heard this on B&B Show this morning:

Nick Fitz has led a game winning TD drive in the 4th quarter for 4 straight weeks.

His defense let him down twice in such situations, but for 4 straight weeks he's led a drive in the 4th quarter to take the lead.

This team is a long way away, but it's exciting to see things beginning to come together. Hopefully the storm has been weathered & now we can start our ascent back up.

Great stat.

I still don't think this team is as far away as some think. This is a 7-8 win team that through coaching decisions and personnel choices made us a 5-6 win team. Stick with Fitz and we beat USA. Then LSU, UK, and BYU all turn out a little different. This team is actually fairly talented. But it's virtually all young.

PassInterference
11-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Fitz has very little starting QB experience. I think he's doing remarkable considering that. If he continues to improve over his career he'll be a great one.

Dawgface
11-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Fitz has very little starting QB experience. I think he's doing remarkable considering that. If he continues to improve over his career he'll be a great one.

+1

DownwardDawg
11-07-2016, 12:24 PM
I'm very proud for hm and am glad he's turned it around. He's a freak of an athlete. If he continues to mature and make the right decisions, he may turn out to be really special.
I for one was counting on Keyton to turn this around next year. Now, he would have to be the next coming of Cam Tebow to beat out Fitz in his freshman year.

Commercecomet24
11-07-2016, 12:39 PM

This^^^^one year of qb in high school in wishbone option offense and 2 years here and not starting til this year. Fitz is just scratching the surface. If he works hard and learns from Johnson and Mullen the kids gonna be a great one. Look at what he's done already!

fishwater99
11-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Fitz is already ahead of where Dak was his Sophomore year. Nick has a chance to be really something special for us over the next 2 years.

dawgday166
11-07-2016, 12:48 PM
I've noticed that too. When he makes early mistakes he rebounds really well. Hurts does the same thing. I really like this quality in a QB.

shrimp
11-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Dak wears Nicky Fitz pajamas!