PDA

View Full Version : Typical bear mentality

starkvegasdawg
11-07-2016, 01:13 AM
After their dream has (again) been shattered of being a playoff contender, now once again beating us is a top priority. Winning the egg is now what makes this a successful season and there's a lot of bear fans willing to pull a Arceto Clark Croom move with Patterson to make it happen. Beat MSU at all costs is now the cry reverberating through the land of bow ties and khaki shirts.

They are all on the edge of the cliff. Just the slightest hint of additional bad news would send them over. Would be the perfect time for additional NCAA news to leak.

GTHOM
11-07-2016, 01:18 AM
We are going to give them serious problems if our OL can play like it did saturday. On D our DL is better than their OL and as long as we tackle in space we will be okay. I dont expect to blow them out, I dont expect them to lay down and quit against us because Freeze will have them motivated. However I do expect us to win that game, we are trending up they are trending down. We'll see where we are in 2 weeks but if we played tomo we would throttle them

ScoobaDawg
11-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Who gives a shit what that say... and we don't need that crap over here.