PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning QB- Black is the new Maroon Edition

lamont
11-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Line of the day- "What the hell did Cohen tell Mullen this morning????"

1. Didnt care much for the uniforms- but the helmets were pretty sweet looking.

2. How about a 74 yard TD run on the 1st offensive play of the game? Gotta love DE's that cant play disciplined football. DE and LB'er both took the RB- and it was off to the races for Fitz. We have the fastest white guy in the SEC playing QB for us. He doesnt get run down. He did start tip-toeing a little in the 2nd half. Somebody got hold of him once and he started avoiding contact in the 2nd half. He needs to do that for 4 quarters this coming Saturday.

3. Its been awhile since we dominated both sides of the LOS. Thats fun to watch. 365 yards rushing. ****ing beautiful- #RTGDF. We held them to under 4 ypc. Totally took them out of their game. Their DL was soft and we just took it to them. Rankin held his own in pass pro. No sacks. I hope the OL and DL partied it up last night.

4. 24 carries for Williams. Thank you. It's about time. Stop running Holloway up in there. Use Holloway on the jet and swing passes and such. That's what he is made for. Hit it up inside with Aeris, Gibson, and Shump

5. Dan Walsh just cant help himself. Running it down their throat- so what do we do? Get cute in the red zone and throw the ball. Absolutely raping their DL- but we have to go 5 wide and throw the damn thing. Nooooooo. There is no rule that says you have to pass. Especially with a young QB. Stop it Dan Walsh. The swing pass to Williams was fine after you learned your lesson with 2 picks. Stay high percentage on throws with a young QB down there if we need to throw. But the INT's were unnecessary- #RTGDF.

6. Dan Walsh did do a very good job of isolating Ross one on one. We are going trips one way and then sending Fred to the other side to get one on one's. A&M rolled coverage and slid the Safety to the middle of the field at times- that led to the long TD pass to Ross. After that- they had to keep a safety on that hash. So we had a numbers advantage to the trip side. That helped us in the pass as well as the run game. Very good job of using our best WR to help our offense.

7. Donald Gray is far and away the best blocker we have. He put A&M's CB's on their back numerous times. You can see he takes pride in it. Those types of thngs usually go unnoticed to the fan- but it's so very important. He was vital in making those bubble passes work- allowing guys to get to the outside. Fantastic job Gray.

8. Cant say enough about the DL. They showed up yesterday and were very physical. Absolutely controlled their run game. AJ played like a monster. James had a good game. Adams and Simmons were all over. Just a really good job by our front.

9. We ran 89 plays to their 63. Thats dominant. Had Dan Walsh not been Jonesing to throw a pass on a couple of red zone trips- the game would have been over at the end of the 3rd Q. 26 more offensive plays is outstanding and just dominant.

10. McLaurin just gets better and better. He's going to be really good the next 2 years. All-SEC level good. He is one of the few bright spots in our Secondary. We did get lucky on some missed throws by A&M- but I'll take it.

11. My guy says that Mullen is 100% a candidate for the Arizona job if Byrne pulls the trigger. Byrne's trying to decide if he is going to make a move this year. I'm sure Saturday's game didnt help RichRod's cause

Big win Saturday. Good to see us finally beat someone we shouldnt have. Been awhile. Well done.

basedog
11-06-2016, 10:35 AM
You right about Gray, awesome physical blocker, he decleated the dude on the sideline block, a beauty that fired up on our bench.

Also Jenkins did a great job at left guard, I saw him drive his man (98) back many times and a nice pancake block!

We have some good young talent on defense.

If Cooke can't punt next week or so that will be bad news, also find a damn FG kicker Dan!

gravedigger
11-06-2016, 10:40 AM

2. How about a 74 yard TD run on the 1st offensive play of the game? Gotta love DE's that cant play disciplined football. DE and LB'er both took the RB- and it was off to the races for Fitz. We have the fastest white guy in the SEC playing QB for us. He doesnt get run down. He did start tip-toeing a little in the 2nd half. Somebody got hold of him once and he started avoiding contact in the 2nd half. He needs to do that for 4 quarters this coming Saturday.

3. Its been awhile since we dominated both sides of the LOS. Thats fun to watch. 365 yards rushing. ****ing beautiful- #RTGDF. We held them to under 4 ypc. Totally took them out of their game. Their DL was soft and we just took it to them. Rankin held his own in pass pro. No sacks. I hope the OL and DL partied it up last night.

4. 24 carries for Williams. Thank you. It's about time. Stop running Holloway up in there. Use Holloway on the jet and swing passes and such. That's what he is made for. Hit it up inside with Aeris, Gibson, and Shump

5. Dan Walsh just cant help himself. Running it down their throat- so what do we do? Get cute in the red zone and throw the ball. Absolutely raping their DL- but we have to go 5 wide and throw the damn thing. Nooooooo. There is no rule that says you have to pass. Especially with a young QB. Stop it Dan Walsh. The swing pass to Williams was fine after you learned your lesson with 2 picks. Stay high percentage on throws with a young QB down there if we need to throw. But the INT's were unnecessary- #RTGDF.

6. Dan Walsh did do a very good job of isolating Ross one on one. We are going trips one way and then sending Fred to the other side to get one on one's. A&M rolled coverage and slid the Safety to the middle of the field at times- that led to the long TD pass to Ross. After that- they had to keep a safety on that hash. So we had a numbers advantage to the trip side. That helped us in the pass as well as the run game. Very good job of using our best WR to help our offense.

7. Donald Gray is far and away the best blocker we have. He put A&M's CB's on their back numerous times. You can see he takes pride in it. Those types of thngs usually go unnoticed to the fan- but it's so very important. He was vital in making those bubble passes work- allowing guys to get to the outside. Fantastic job Gray.

8. Cant say enough about the DL. They showed up yesterday and were very physical. Absolutely controlled their run game. AJ played like a monster. James had a good game. Adams and Simmons were all over. Just a really good job by our front.

9. We ran 89 plays to their 63. Thats dominant. Had Dan Walsh not been Jonesing to throw a pass on a couple of red zone trips- the game would have been over at the end of the 3rd Q. 26 more offensive plays is outstanding and just dominant.

10. McLaurin just gets better and better. He's going to be really good the next 2 years. All-SEC level good. He is one of the few bright spots in our Secondary. We did get lucky on some missed throws by A&M- but I'll take it.

11. My guy says that Mullen is 100% a candidate for the Arizona job if Byrne pulls the trigger. Byrne's trying to decide if he is going to make a move this year. I'm sure Saturday's game didnt help RichRod's cause

Big win Saturday. Good to see us finally beat someone we shouldnt have. Been awhile. Well done.

you left out the obvious. Mullen acknowleged that he backed off and let his coordinators call plays. How much affect did it have?

Red Sox Dawg
11-06-2016, 10:41 AM
I agree and Aeris threw several good blocks too. Finally executed as a team, grew up some too. Some of these guys didn't have a lot of experience coming into this season, they are getting better. When the game got tight and we could have laid down, Fitz and the OLine took over and willed us to a huge win. On to Bama. What I'm looking for there is to see if we can keep ourselves in the game and not make too many mistakes. Maybe be in a position in the end to have a chance at the upset. Go Dawgs!

Statecoachingblows**
11-06-2016, 10:43 AM
You right about Gray, awesome physical blocker, he decleated the dude on the sideline block, a beauty that fired up on our bench.

Also Jenkins did a great job at left guard, I saw him drive his man (98) back many times and a nice pancake block!

We have some good young talent on defense.

If Cooke can't punt next week or so that will be bad news, also find a damn FG kicker Dan!

I don't think we need a field goal kicker. If we hit their 30-40 yard line it's 4 down territory. What do we have to lose? 50:50 on make/miss anyway might as well go down swinging.

Gutter Cobreh
11-06-2016, 11:01 AM

You just can't help yourself can you? Don't guess that pot stirs itself does it?

Bitch about Mullen flirting with other teams, while at the same time throwing out speculation before it even occurs.

He may leave and you may be right about AZ in the end, but why put this out after our biggest win of the year?

EngDawg
11-06-2016, 11:17 AM
11. My guy says that Mullen is 100% a candidate for the Arizona job if Byrne pulls the trigger. Byrne's trying to decide if he is going to make a move this year. I'm sure Saturday's game didnt help RichRod's cause.
#agenda

drunkernhelldawg
11-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Great job, Random.

Between Fitz, Gray, Ross, Williams, Holloway, and others, there is zero doubt that we have playmakers on our offense. Defense has several as well. I say that gives us a chance to win every game.

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-06-2016, 11:18 AM
You just can't help yourself can you? Don't guess that pot stirs itself does it?

Bitch about Mullen flirting with other teams, while at the same time throwing out speculation before it even occurs.

He may leave and you may be right about AZ in the end, but why put this out after our biggest win of the year?

Because it supports his agenda that Dan isn't committed to MSU. A month ago he said we were definitely going to fire Dan and pay him $12 million to go away via secret trust fund. You just cant make this stuff up.

lamont
11-06-2016, 11:21 AM
[/B]

Because it supports his agenda that Dan isn't committed to MSU. A month ago he said we were definitely going to fire Dan and pay him $12 million to go away via secret trust fund. You just cant make this stuff up.

That's a lie. I've not one time said we WERE going to fire Mullen

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-06-2016, 11:24 AM

Um, no. After USA loss you said the secret trust fund would be used to fire Dan at the end of the season.

After you realized it was a dumb statement, you've since backed off of it.

Liverpooldawg
11-06-2016, 11:24 AM

But you do want us to right?

EngDawg
11-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Um, no. After USA loss you said the secret trust fund would be used to fire Dan at the end of the season.

Double secret trust fund***

Seriously the guy is like Hitler in his bunker barking out orders to nonexistent armies, while Berlin crumbles around him. And yes cue Godwin's Law.

Sacrifice
11-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Aeris with 24-140....The 24 carries is almost unbelievable. It's soooo nice to see a RB trying to hurt folks when he finishes his runs. OL looked completly different yesterday. I'm actually feeling some hope today!

lamont
11-06-2016, 11:55 AM

Feel free to link it. I said we had the money to pay a buyout. I in no way said we were firing Mullen. I have never said that.

EngDawg
11-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Feel free to link it. I said we had the money to pay a buyout. I in no way said we were firing Mullen. I have never said that.

"I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the wrost. You're very good-looking. I'm not very attractive."

drunkernhelldawg
11-06-2016, 12:02 PM

You've answered enough of his posts. Keep this thread on the Bulldogs. Don't waste your good writeup.

GTHOM
11-06-2016, 12:15 PM

Dan Walsh said he let Brian Johnson call a lot of the plays saturday. We were running the ball against a 4-1 box when they brought the other LB back in the box in the RZ and went 6,7 man boxes we threw it. I have no problem with that. Their DB made a great play on the first pick and the second one Fitz has to throw a better ball. He will get there, he is a beast. Mullen also said he backed off and let Sirmon do his own thing. My guy told me Mullen called some of the defense last week vs Samford.

lamont
11-06-2016, 12:19 PM
You still run the ball against a 4-2 box. They are outnumbered 7-6

GTHOM
11-06-2016, 12:22 PM
You still run the ball against a 4-2 box. They are outnumbered 7-6

More than one way to skin a cat. We could have ran it, I wouldnt have had a problem with that either but its not Mullen's fault Fitz made a bad throw. Im hard on him too but its not always all on Dan. I thought he did a good job yesterday he really fired everyone up after the missed block in the back that cost us points. He did make a big mistake by not running the clock out and compounding it by kicking it to 3. He said the right things after the game as well. He deserves some credit for yesterday and everyone should be behind him these last 3. Lets see if we can find 2 more

Dawgfan77
11-06-2016, 12:23 PM
There is a fund that is specifically related to coaches. We have two buildings on campus with the name of the donor on it

Coursesuper
11-06-2016, 12:30 PM
"I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the wrost. You're very good-looking. I'm not very attractive."

This kind of bullshit is exactly why I called this place Genespage last night and low and behold here it's is again. This was once a place where all rumors were accepted and there was discussion about it pro and against, but now if what is said doesn't fit a specific narrative the poster is "negative" (I know you going to say No Way, but I've seen that used somewhere else) or they have a #agenda. And now it's pulling quotes out of context as blatant lies to fit your own agenda, then ten more sheep jump on board and hammer away at anyone that may have or different opinion or are so uniformed that they can't comprehend what's in a post and bitch at a poster as negative or some other dumbass shit.

Bad thing is for a lot of you on here RP is right much more than he is wrong, he hit on Cohen to AD early and he has been dead on with a lot of other info that most of you should and will never see or hear. Mullen may leave, I have heard a lot of the same things RP has on this, even if we lose out he won't be fired, not because we can't afford it, but to make that move would be a PR nightmare for us and make hiring the next guy that much more difficult. So there's that fire away.

msbulldog
11-06-2016, 12:31 PM

Byrne won't steal one of ours, guaranteed!

WinningIsRelentless
11-06-2016, 12:55 PM
More than one way to skin a cat. We could have ran it, I wouldnt have had a problem with that either but its not Mullen's fault Fitz made a bad throw. Im hard on him too but its not always all on Dan. I thought he did a good job yesterday he really fired everyone up after the missed block in the back that cost us points. He did make a big mistake by not running the clock out and compounding it by kicking it to 3. He said the right things after the game as well. He deserves some credit for yesterday and everyone should be behind him these last 3. Lets see if we can find 2 more

Random is just being random. If he was as good as he thought he would be calling plays or a head coach for a d1 team.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-06-2016, 01:02 PM
I don't think we need a field goal kicker. If we hit their 30-40 yard line it's 4 down territory. What do we have to lose? 50:50 on make/miss anyway might as well go down swinging.

50:50 is pretty generous at this point

msbulldog
11-06-2016, 01:06 PM
This kind of bullshit is exactly why I called this place Genespage last night and low and behold here it's is again. This was once a place where all rumors were accepted and there was discussion about it pro and against, but now if what is said doesn't fit a specific narrative the poster is "negative" (I know you going to say No Way, but I've seen that used somewhere else) or they have a #agenda. And now it's pulling quotes out of context as blatant lies to fit your own agenda, then ten more sheep jump on board and hammer away at anyone that may have or different opinion or are so uniformed that they can't comprehend what's in a post and bitch at a poster as negative or some other dumbass shit.

Bad thing is for a lot of you on here RP is right much more than he is wrong, he hit on Cohen to AD early and he has been dead on with a lot of other info that most of you should and will never see or hear. Mullen may leave, I have heard a lot of the same things RP has on this, even if we lose out he won't be fired, not because we can't afford it, but to make that move would be a PR nightmare for us and make hiring the next guy that much more difficult. So there's that fire away.
I have never read Gene's page or 6pack speak. I come on Elite Dawgs for mostly information. I think sometimes the threads get way off in the weeds. Sometimes there is way too much bitching between folks on this board. I realize everybody has a opinion, take it to PM's. Those of us that just want good info get tired of personal battles between certain folks. Thank you, Hail State.

Gutter Cobreh
11-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Bad thing is for a lot of you on here RP is right much more than he is wrong, he hit on Cohen to AD early and he has been dead on with a lot of other info that most of you should and will never see or hear. .

No, he was was off on Cohen my friend:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?48643-Bo-Bounds-say-our-AD-Job-Is-Highly-Sought-After&p=622127#post622127

I'm going to add you to the list with Preacher, as ones that live by the Random gospel. Always drinking the koolaid.

I like Random's posts, but took exception to the Mullen speculation being added when it wasn't the time nor place for it. The team played great yesterday and the summary was a great read.

Todd4State
11-06-2016, 01:28 PM
There is a fund that is specifically related to coaches. We have two buildings on campus with the name of the donor on it

I said the same thing and a poster on here told me I didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

Coursesuper
11-06-2016, 01:33 PM
I said the same thing and a poster on here told me I didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

Imagine that. Doesn't fit their point of view and they jumped your butt.

RocketDawg
11-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Arizona would be a step down in my mind ... SEC >> Pac 12. Crap ... Arizona isn't even on the Pac Ocean. ;)

However ... it's easier to win there in general.

Would Byrne do the to us? Probably, but maybe not. Dan's making a lot of money at MSU; more than they pay at Arizona I believe. However, he'd get to live in Tucson rather than Starkville, which speaks for itself ....

lamont
11-06-2016, 02:11 PM

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?48643-Bo-Bounds-say-our-AD-Job-Is-Highly-Sought-After&p=622127#post622127

I'm going to add you to the list with Preacher, as ones that live by the Random gospel. Always drinking the koolaid.

I like Random's posts, but took exception to the Mullen speculation being added when it wasn't the time nor place for it. The team played great yesterday and the summary was a great read.

Super is talking about our talks he and I have had. I also explained that when I said we wouldn't hire Cohen as AD- that was my take on it. Then after talking to some people- not only was he a candidate- but he was going to be the guy. Hell, I'm still surprised by that. But since I made that initial post- I said repeatedly I was hearing it's Cohen.

I'm pretty sure I led the charge Thursday about a Cohen announcement coming within 24 hrs- and it did. Also in that thread- Prescher posted he thought I was wrong about it being Cohen. It's funny how people see only what they want to see

bulldawg28
11-06-2016, 02:26 PM
My guy huh? Well my guy says your guy is full of it. According to that statement every coach in America is in the conversation. Truth is your guy is nowhere close to Mullen. He speculates and gives terrible insight on Mullen.
The truth is Mullen has turned down numerous jobs including Miami that you swore he sold his soul for.

Again, your guy sucks when it comes to Mullen info. That includes the press burner of an agent change..lol

Bubb Rubb
11-06-2016, 02:29 PM
you left out the obvious. Mullen acknowleged that he backed off and let his coordinators call plays. How much affect did it have?

Not sure I buy it. Running the ball between the 20s and then throwing it into the endzone was vintage Mullen.

Coursesuper
11-06-2016, 03:03 PM

Think whatever you want, I'll be glad to be put in that crowd, were better informed than you. So please continue to keep on keeping on, just don't bitch we say " I told you so".

Bothrops
11-06-2016, 03:09 PM
I now believe that Dan stays, unless he gets offered at a vacant ND, or something like that. Him and Cohen seem to have a really good rapport. Maybe he respects Cohen more than he did loafers.

lamont
11-06-2016, 03:17 PM
My guy huh? Well my guy says your guy is full of it. According to that statement every coach in America is in the conversation. Truth is your guy is nowhere close to Mullen. He speculates and gives terrible insight on Mullen.
The truth is Mullen has turned down numerous jobs including Miami that you swore he sold his soul for.

Again, your guy sucks when it comes to Mullen info. That includes the press burner of an agent change..lol

The guy that's always wrong chimes in. You realize Bonner confirmed Mullen was now a Sexton client ?

http://www.xxxxmmmmmhybvhyvijuvgvchjkpool.com/story/sports/college/mississippi-state/2016/10/09/*******-switch-sexton-affect-msus-new-ad/91822550/

At least try to be right about something for once

blacklistedbully
11-06-2016, 03:25 PM

I'm with you, brother. Don't always agree with RP...but he is right more often than I am, and a lot more often than his nay-sayers. And you are spot on with some on "the other side" who take any and every opportunity to denigrate anyone who doesn't agree with them on the "sunshine-pumping" side.

bulldawg28
11-06-2016, 03:31 PM
The guy that's always wrong chimes in. You realize Bonner confirmed Mullen was now a Sexton client ?

http://www.imnotaboverules.com/story/sports/college/mississippi-state/2016/10/09/*******-switch-sexton-affect-msus-new-ad/91822550/

At least try to be right about something for once

I guess your not comprehending well. An agent change isn't news no matter how big you make it. Your also not addressing the facts I gave you about Mullen. I wonder why? Go check with your guy, I'll wait.

lamont
11-06-2016, 03:57 PM
I guess your not comprehending well. An agent change isn't news no matter how big you make it. Your also not addressing the facts I gave you about Mullen. I wonder why? Go check with your guy, I'll wait.

Nothing else to address. It's common knowledge Mullen was looking. And considering my guy talks regularly to another one of Sexton's clients- I'll believe him.

Gutter Cobreh
11-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Think whatever you want, I'll be glad to be put in that crowd, were better informed than you. So please continue to keep on keeping on, just don't bitch we say " I told you so".

This is the problem and it isn't "pumping sunshine". Everyone wants to be a beat writer and act like TMZ on MS State athletics.

I'm not plugged in, nor do I care to be, so you'll always win that competition. If you want a trophy, then I'm sure some of us casual fans can scrape some money up to get you one. ��������

I use this board to gather information from others, instead of trying to make a name. Good luck on your pursuit of being relevant.

EngDawg
11-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Super is talking about our talks he and I have had. I also explained that when I said we wouldn't hire Cohen as AD- that was my take on it. Then after talking to some people- not only was he a candidate- but he was going to be the guy. Hell, I'm still surprised by that. But since I made that initial post- I said repeatedly I was hearing it's Cohen.

I'm pretty sure I led the charge Thursday about a Cohen announcement coming within 24 hrs- and it did. Also in that thread- Prescher posted he thought I was wrong about it being Cohen. It's funny how people see only what they want to see

A simple "I was wrong" would have worked

bulldawg28
11-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Nothing else to address. It's common knowledge Mullen was looking. And considering my guy talks regularly to another one of Sexton's clients- I'll believe him.

That still doesn't address what I stated. Before Sexton was hired Mullen turned down numerous jobs. All of a sudden now you have vague third party info about Mullen and put his name in every job search. Please realize that's part of the problem. And your Mullen source is still shit.

I seen it dawg
11-06-2016, 05:31 PM
That still doesn't address what I stated. Before Sexton was hired Mullen turned down numerous jobs. All of a sudden now you have vague third party info about Mullen and put his name in every job search. Please realize that's part of the problem. And your Mullen source is still shit.

You are out over your skis here chief.

lamont
11-06-2016, 05:51 PM
A simple "I was wrong" would have worked

I was certainly wrong in my initial thoughts he wouldn't get the job

But I was dead on when I passed along I heard the job was Cohen's.

lamont
11-06-2016, 05:54 PM
You are out over your skis here chief.

Most clueless poster we have

I've got Bonner confirming info I put on here 4 weeks ago- and he was even clueless about that

Coursesuper
11-06-2016, 05:55 PM
This is the problem and it isn't "pumping sunshine". Everyone wants to be a beat writer and act like TMZ on MS State athletics.

I'm not plugged in, nor do I care to be, so you'll always win that competition. If you want a trophy, then I'm sure some of us casual fans can scrape some money up to get you one. ��������

I use this board to gather information from others, instead of trying to make a name. Good luck on your pursuit of being relevant.

I don't want anything slick, be joyful in your ignorance, you really don't want to know.

I seen it dawg
11-06-2016, 06:09 PM

I've got Bonner confirming info I put on here 4 weeks ago- and he was even clueless about that

I don't know that's a huge battle among a few.

Todd4State
11-06-2016, 06:20 PM
I now believe that Dan stays, unless he gets offered at a vacant ND, or something like that. Him and Cohen seem to have a really good rapport. Maybe he respects Cohen more than he did loafers.

I'm not saying Cohen had anything to do with the win yesterday but I do think you are probably right about Dan respecting Cohen more than Scott. That might translate into a shorter leash which then translates into less bullshit like Holloway up the middle.

Coursesuper
11-06-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm not saying Cohen had anything to do with the win yesterday but I do think you are probably right about Dan respecting Cohen more than Scott. That might translate into a shorter leash which then translates into less bullshit like Holloway up the middle.

His hire as AD had Absolutely nothing to do with yesterday,

Noxdog
11-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Yes he banned goat. Why?

lamont
11-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Yes he banned goat. Why?

Who banned Goat this time?

Noxdog
11-06-2016, 06:48 PM
Who banned Goat this time?

I assume I seen it did. it shows banned under goats posts.

I seen it dawg
11-06-2016, 07:12 PM
I banned goat

smootness
11-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Man, calling Mullen 'Dan Walsh' is freaking hilarious!!!!1!!1!11!!!!!

bulldawg28
11-06-2016, 07:35 PM

Lol...say what got want. I just refuse to air everything I know. By the time you post anything regarding MSU football, trust me I've already heard it. My connection inside the football team isn't third hand like yourself. But by all means keep beating your chest and measuring your tacos.

I seen it dawg
11-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Lol...say what got want. I just refuse to air everything I know. By the time you post anything regarding MSU football, trust me I've already heard it. My connection inside the football team isn't third hand like yourself. But by all means keep beating your chest and measuring your tacos.

If you have to announce how connected you are...well isn't that beating your chest?

bulldawg28
11-06-2016, 08:03 PM
If you have to announce how connected you are...well isn't that beating your chest?

Nope, I'm simply talking to one poster. And I have earned everything at MSU to gain my access. It's a loyalty earned and I question ulterior motives from individuals that hurt the university in the name of Internet clout.

I seen it dawg
11-06-2016, 08:09 PM
Nope, I'm simply talking to one poster. And I have earned everything at MSU to gain my access. It's a loyalty earned and I question ulterior motives from individuals that hurt the university in the name of Internet clout.

Ehhhhh.....you are saying how connected you are and explaining. Thumping.

bulldawg28
11-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Ehhhhh.....you are saying how connected you are and explaining. Thumping.

You asked a question, I answered. I don't call that thumping. I've given my reasoning for my speaking up.

I seen it dawg
11-06-2016, 08:39 PM
You asked a question, I answered. I don't call that thumping. I've given my reasoning for my speaking up.

It was a rhetorical question that I asked...but you answered it with flying colors. Carry on