PDA

View Full Version : Are the confederates having their hoops program looked into as well by the NCAA?

Bully13
11-06-2016, 09:17 AM
met a MSU guy here in N.Texas yesterday. said his father in law knows a few will connected ole miss people. he says the reason all of this has drug on for so long is that they keep coming up with new shit. says the hoops program is under investigation as well and they are finding things there too.

he says these ole miss higher ups are saying that ole miss is getting ready to be hammered real hard in football.

he also said some kind of announcement from their Ath dept or the ncaa may be forthcoming by the end of next week. prolly via the commercial appeal. that however is what may have me being skeptical though because any announcement would mean a meeting with the COI had already taken place, right? I don't think that meeting has taken place , maybe I'm wrong.

take it for what it's worth. like I said, just met this guy. since rumors are encouraged here, thought I'd share. not like I'm passing anything along that may not have already been known / discussed at this point on the board.

msbulldog
11-06-2016, 09:20 AM
Thanks!

Thick
11-06-2016, 09:41 AM
I haven't heard that, but I hope it's true.

TNDawg35
11-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Hell, if their hoops is now on board with the investigation, go ahead and throw their baseball team on there also. I'm sure they could come up with something there also...