PDA

View Full Version : NAFOOM has come around to our view of OM coaches

PassInterference
11-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Its fun reading over there today.

Ole Miss's offense is a gimmick that has been built on bubble screens and short passes to freak athletes. Deep 50-50 bombs to freak athletes. No running game. Problem is they don't have freak athletes on offense, or not enough of them. The gimmick has become obvious when they aren't stacked with freaks to play Xbox with.

On defense, the whole staff needs to be replaced because they just are not good coaches. Seems ED questioned why a Robert Nkemdiche would play for such an inexperienced defensive staff (Oxford is so beautiful). Those of us who saw RN and others not improving over 3-4 years knew that staff couldn't coach. Now that they lack freak athletes on D, nafoom sees it too.

NAFOOM still has one more step to go. They haven't yet put 2 and 2 together to conclude that OM found short term success because they cheated their asses off. It wasn't because of Oxford, Freeze's godliness, expert coaching, traditions, pretty girls (not the students anyway), the campus, the fans, a national brand, relationships, or any of that bullshit. They cheated their asses off on a SMU scale.

And ITS COMING to an end very soon.

One could say its already ended. Their 2017 class is the worst in memory and it's downhill from there. Thanks, Steve Robertson, for letting the world know the truth and accelerating the inevitable.

msbulldog
11-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Hate it when the rebs/bears are crying in their cheerios!

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
11-06-2016, 09:08 AM
And I'm absolutely gonna relish in all there MISERY over the next DECADE!! GTHOM!!

Spiderman
11-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Its fun reading over there today.

Ole Miss's offense is a gimmick that has been built on bubble screens and short passes to freak athletes. Deep 50-50 bombs to freak athletes. No running game. Problem is they don't have freak athletes on offense, or not enough of them. The gimmick has become obvious when they aren't stacked with freaks to play Xbox with.

On defense, the whole staff needs to be replaced because they just are not good coaches. Seems ED questioned why a Robert Nkemdiche would play for such an inexperienced defensive staff (Oxford is so beautiful). Those of us who saw RN and others not improving over 3-4 years knew that staff couldn't coach. Now that they lack freak athletes on D, nafoom sees it too.

NAFOOM still has one more step to go. They haven't yet put 2 and 2 together to conclude that OM found short term success because they cheated their asses off. It wasn't because of Oxford, Freeze's godliness, expert coaching, traditions, pretty girls (not the students anyway), the campus, the fans, a national brand, relationships, or any of that bullshit. They cheated their asses off on a SMU scale.

And ITS COMING to an end very soon.

One could say its already ended. Their 2017 class is the worst in memory and it's downhill from there. Thanks, Steve Robertson, for letting the world know the truth and accelerating the inevitable.

Nafoom also thinks Barney goes to an on the field coaching position

Bodawg
11-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Yes...it is a thing of beauty to watch them implode.

dawgday166
11-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Probably pretty hard to concentrate on coaching when you're staring a show cause in the face, as several of their coaches are.

sleepy dawg
11-06-2016, 09:53 AM
The Ole Miss football program has reminded me a lot of Stansbury's teams. Elite recruiting (no matter how it's done) for what the program is gets a lot of wins, but poor coaching and poor development prevents the program from reaching a sustainable peak.

anubus
11-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Can't wait for Robertson's book to come out.

Turfdawg67
11-06-2016, 11:35 AM

An old HS friend put on FB all of these KKK pamphlets he was handed... in Oxford... LAST WEEK!! Old times there are not forgotten.

If anyone is interested in seeing them, I can post... but you'll have to tell me how from an iPad.

Drugs Delaney
11-06-2016, 11:41 AM
What is going on with the Freesus recruiting machine? I heard nothing could slow that train

msbulldog
11-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Probably pretty hard to concentrate on coaching when you're staring a show cause in the face, as several of their coaches are.

I thought that was why all the coaches hired lawyers, let the lawyers worry about that!

msbulldog
11-06-2016, 11:52 AM

Me too! Mississippi fans are quaking in their loafers!

dawgday166
11-06-2016, 11:52 AM
I thought that was why all the coaches hired lawyers, let the lawyers worry about that!

You wouldn't be concerned if your lawyers told you it wasn't looking good ; you're career was going down the toilet for several years ; and probably for good.

Token Bammer
11-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Best 5 loss team in the country!

RougeDawg
11-06-2016, 12:48 PM
What is going on with the Freesus recruiting machine? I heard nothing could slow that train

Too many renovations and projects on campus. Recruits cannot see the full beauty.**

GTHOM
11-06-2016, 01:11 PM
They have the same record as we do since Freeze has been at OM

RocketDawg
11-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Best 5 loss team in the country!

We're not far behind, if any. Right now ... not at the first of the year.

Dawgbite
11-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Do you think Steves book will come out before sanctions are handed down or will he wait until after sanctions to bring the story to a conclusion?