PDA

View Full Version : Dear Brandon Halloway,

Pinto
11-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Thank you for playing with every bit of your body. You have tremendous heart. Please know when you go in and our fans boo it is not at you. They are booing at the coach for misusing your skills. You should be in the slot or at flanker, not rb and not on repeated inside draws.

Fans, please don't boo this kid again. He leaves it all on the field and doesn't deserve it.

PassInterference
11-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Holloway and Bryant need to prove their worth.

msstate7
11-05-2016, 07:32 PM
I agree. Gotta be tough on him when it's really not his fault

confucius say
11-05-2016, 07:39 PM

Holloway has. Look at his numbers last year, when he was used correctly.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Holloway gives everything he's got. Nobody should question his effort or heart. When he's used properly he's done well.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-05-2016, 07:43 PM

You are bad wrong for lumping Holloway in the same sentence with Bryant. If Bryant played with half the heart that Holloway does, he'd be all sec. Bad wrong. Not even close. Holloway is a tougher football player than Bryant is with half the ability.

MrKotter
11-05-2016, 07:44 PM

Holloway has proved his worth. Kid gives it all he's got.

Jack Lambert
11-05-2016, 07:51 PM
I agree and I do not boo any MSU player but I can understand why fans get up set especially when Williams runs for 140 yards.

dawgoneyall
11-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Thank you for playing with every bit of your body. You have tremendous heart. Please know when you go in and our fans boo it is not at you. They are booing at the coach for misusing your skills. You should be in the slot or at flanker, not rb and not on repeated inside draws.

Fans, please don't boo this kid again. He leaves it all on the field and doesn't deserve it.

Wish we had 22 playing as hard as Holloway. But he is not an SEC running back. Never has been and will never be.
Williams has been for two years our best RB. Why he hasn't started every game ne only Mullen can answer. That answer would be most interesting.

Homedawg
11-05-2016, 09:04 PM

To compare those to is an insult to Holloway!! Bryant doesn't try and gets nothing out of his ability. Screw him. Period. Holloway has done a good job for us w what he's been asked to do
Sorry didn't read all the post before and see I was reapeating others but hell its true.

tcdog70
11-05-2016, 09:08 PM
BH is a warrior and plays his heart out. Please never boo this Kid.

BulldogBear
11-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Bump

Liverpooldawg
11-05-2016, 09:25 PM

At least get his name right.

Liverpooldawg
11-05-2016, 09:26 PM
To compare those to is an insult to Holloway!! Bryant doesn't try and gets nothing out of his ability. Screw him. Period. Holloway has done a good job for us w what he's been asked to do
Sorry didn't read all the post before and see I was reapeating others but hell its true.

Exactly.

Turfdawg67
11-05-2016, 09:31 PM

Agreed! Well said. We need more heart like BH.

sandwolf
11-05-2016, 09:54 PM
You are bad wrong for lumping Holloway in the same sentence with Bryant. If Bryant played with half the heart that Holloway does, he'd be all sec. Bad wrong. Not even close. Holloway is a tougher football player than Bryant is with half the abilility.

Completely agree. Really stupid to put those two in the same category.

lastmajordog
11-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Anyone that puts Holloway effort in same box as Bryant just doesn’t know ANYTHING about football.....you just don’t...

LC Dawg
11-05-2016, 10:08 PM
I don't agree with booing any Bulldog unless they are purposely throwing the game much less one that is playing with effort.

yjnkdawg
11-06-2016, 01:22 AM

Maybe you need to look at the games again that Holloway has played in before you include his name in a crap* statement like you made. He can't control that he hasn't always been utilized in the situations for him to be the most successful, as I don't think he calls the offensive plays.. It's not his fault that he is not 220# or so, but he gives his best on whatever he is asked to do.