PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you want to revise your over under sacks?

Jack Lambert
11-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Just wondering. Fitz can get out of trouble.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?49871-Over-Under-on-times-Fitz-sacked-the-next-2-weeks

IMissJack
11-05-2016, 06:29 PM
I was most impressed with Fitz today. As far as running, he is shiftier than Dak was. Dak was more I'll run over you, where Fitz makes some people miss.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Well we gave up zero today, some folks gonna have to make some BIG revisions!

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Fitz had got some slither and slide to him with power.. Kinda reminds me of Matt Jones from arky several years ago

bulldawg28
11-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Fitz is the shit!

bulldawg28
11-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Fitz had got some slither and slide to him with power.. Kinda reminds me of Matt Jones from arky several years ago

Absolutely, Jones was a little faster though.

Coursesuper
11-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Is this Genesdawgs or Elitepage?

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Absolutely, Jones was a little faster though.

No question jones was a burner, think he ran 4.3 at combine.

dawgday166
11-05-2016, 06:37 PM
I think I said about 15 or so. Bammer can get that themselves.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-05-2016, 06:38 PM

That was from the booger sugar

msstate7
11-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Is this Genesdawgs or Elitepage?

Fitz has broke 180 rushing twice in 5 sec starts. You don't think he deserves some credit as a great rushing qb?

msstate7
11-05-2016, 06:40 PM
I think I said about 15 or so. Bammer can get that themselves.

Definitely think bama will get some sacks, but aTm is a very good sack team. Coming into today...

Sec sack leaders
1. Bama - 32
2. aTm - 26

Sec only sacks
1. Bama 22
2. aTm 15

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 06:40 PM
That was from the booger sugar

Ha he did have a little trouble with self medicating didn't he

dawgday166
11-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Definitely think bama will get some sacks, but aTm is a very good sack team. Coming into today...

Sec sack leaders
1. Bama - 32
2. aTm - 26

Sec only sacks
1. Bama 22
2. aTm 15

I don't think Bammer will get 15, but it might be a lot. Remember .. Garrett was hurt today.

Coursesuper
11-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Fitz has broke 180 rushing twice in 5 sec starts. You don't think he deserves some credit as a great rushing qb?

Where did I say that, Jesus. The team played very well today, one could easily tell that changes were made last week more changes than have happened in a season under our current staff. But, there is no room for any difference of opinion with a bunch of y'all. It's like the back row of a baptist church, attack anything that doesn't fit in your little bitty part of the world. Believe it or not there are those that love our school but don't wear maroon colored glasses 24-7,we have the nuts to call it what it is and not try to wrap a maroon and white bow on a turd. There is a lot wrong at our school much more than 99% of the genespagers on here will ever know or want to know out. But don't try your piss down my back and tell me it's raining, because I'm going to call bullshit every time.
And as for the military appreciation day, your welcome.

msstate7
11-05-2016, 06:57 PM
Where did I say that, Jesus. The team played very well today, one could easily tell that changes were made last week more changes than have happened in a season under our current staff. But, there is no room for any difference of opinion with a bunch of y'all. It's like the back row of a baptist church, attack anything that doesn't fit in your little bitty part of the world. Believe it or not there are those that love our school but don't wear maroon colored glasses 24-7,we have the nuts to call it what it is and not try to wrap a maroon and white bow on a turd. There is a lot wrong at our school much more than 99% of the genespagers on here will ever know or want to know out. But don't try your piss down my back and tell me it's raining, because I'm going to call bullshit every time.
And as for the military appreciation day, your welcome.

Seems you're the one that flipping out over a thread complimenting fitz and the oline. Sorry we're enjoying a big win. We just aren't real fans like you

Coursesuper
11-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Seems you're the one that flipping out over a thread complimenting fitz and the oline. Sorry we're enjoying a big win. We just aren't real fans like you

Exactly what I expected from you perfectly on que, but at least your consistent. It must be nice in that little part of the universe. Also you might want to check into reading comprehension class. I think you can do that online.

BB30
11-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Exactly what I expected from you perfectly on que, but at least your consistent. It must be nice in that little part of the universe. Also you might want to check into reading comprehension class. I think you can do that online.
So, big win today some positivity on the board and you come knocking on people for being positive and call this genespage. Have you been around here the last several weeks? Far from genespage...are there some problems with our football program absolutely, does that take away from the fact that we had a big win today and some of our young guys are progressing, no. Let's enjoy this one and take it one game at a time, doesn't have to be negative 24/7 around here. glad you don't wear "maroon colored glasses" and sorry you can't enjoy a win for a win despite the situation our program is in. The team could have easily quit on the season but they haven't and are playing hard. That is enough for me to be pumped for those guys regardless of the coaching and athletic situation.

bulldawg28
11-05-2016, 08:21 PM

The guy was unreal. He looked like he was coasting the entire time.