PDA

View Full Version : I would have rather

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-05-2016, 05:56 PM
played Florida this year instead of Kentucky. That offense is horrid.

msstate7
11-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Florida offense vs sec's worst defense... 3 points scored - 7 pts allowed = -4 points

McE is an offensive coach. He's terrible

civildawg
11-05-2016, 06:02 PM
I really though mclwain would be a good coach, but boy they look bad.

MarketingBully
11-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Florida is a weak weak team to be #11.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Great D, absolutely horrid offense. I wonder if ss gets to fire him lol

MarketingBully
11-05-2016, 06:07 PM
A&M is a much better team then Arkansas. Arkansas' defense isn't good. If we play Alabama close next week, I think we win the next two games easily if Fitz continues to progress, Williams becomes our every down back, and our young stars on defense continue to improve. Simmons is a monster and was a big reason we were able to bottle up A&M's running game.

msstate7
11-05-2016, 06:10 PM
A&M is a much better team then Arkansas. Arkansas' defense isn't good. If we play Alabama close next week, I think we win the next two games easily if Fitz continues to progress, Williams becomes our every down back, and our young stars on defense continue to improve. Simmons is a monster and was a big reason we were able to bottle up A&M's running game.

Wonder if Simmons had a little extra motivation with turner at aTm

MarketingBully
11-05-2016, 06:13 PM
I really though mclwain would be a good coach, but boy they look bad.

Will he even win a conference championship there? I always thought he wasn't a home run hire when they got him. They expect national championships there and I am willing to bet this team finishes with four losses again. With him and White running their football and basketball programs, I don't see national championships in their future in their two biggest sports. I am wondering how long until the Grasshopper is able to leave his mark there.